Christmas Party!

The Life with Twelve Good-Looking Princes

Chapter 11: Christmas Party!

No One's POV

Valarie sat on the dining table chair, getting ready to eat with her parents. She was already dress in her school uniform, for school.

"Valarie honey, it's almost Christmas," her mom spoke, "are you planning to do anything?" she continue.

Valarie face her Mom, while her dad was look at the both of them, "I am planning something Mom," she smiled, "Can I have a little party for just me, Rishaki and the Princes?" She asked.

Her mom and dad look at each other, and back at her, "Of course Valarie." her dad said, and Valarie just smiled again.

 

 

Valarie was at the School hallway getting some things from her locker, until Rishaki appeared on her right side, "Hi Valarie!" Rishaki greeted.

She then open her locker next to Valarie, "Hi Rishaki." she greeted back.

"Uhh.. Rishaki, Since it's almost Christmas," Valarie trailed, "I was planning to have a small party at the Mansion, and I'm inviting you!" she explained, "Are you coming?" she asked.

Rishaki made a face, "Of course I am! Are there anyone else your going to invite?" she asked.

"Well... I was thinking that I'm going to invite Exo too.." she answered, Rishaki look at her confuse, "Who's Exo?" she asked. Ahh.. you still don't know about that.. Valarie thought.

"That's what the Princes called their group. So, I'm going to invite the Princes." she explained again.

Rishaki nodded," Ahh.. okay...This is going to be fun!" she exclaimed and hug Valarie while she hug her back.

"What is going to be fun?" A voice from behind the two asked, which made the girls turned their way to where the voice was made.

And they saw the Princes standing beside them, "Oh.. umm," Rishaki, took a glance to look at Valarie.

Valarie look at her, and to the Princes, "I was planning to have a small party for just the 14 of us at the Mansion," she said, "Are you guys coming? Rishaki already agreed." she finished.

"Sure, we'll come." Suho said.

"Like what Rishaki said, it's going to be fun!" Sehun added.

"Great!" Rishaki said, "Say... When is the Party?" Rishaki asked.

"Well.. on Christmas, maybe 7pm? Well.. it is on next Friday." Valarie said.

They all nodded, and started walking around.

"Let's have an Exchange gifts!" Tao said, grinning, "Yeah, let's have one!" Chanyeol said, and grinned too.

"Really so Childish.." Kris mumbled beside Valarie, and she heard. Still full of himself...

Valarie shrugged it, and turned her attention to the two grinning Princes, "That's a great idea!" she said, and smiled at them.

"Yay~" they both chimed, "hmn.. wonder what I'll gift my noonas.." Tao mumbled and tapped his chin.

Valarie hook arms with Rishaki as they walk, the Princes behind them. Surprising there are no one in the hallway, just the 14 of them, which results, there are no fans crowded around them.

"Wait... where are all the students?" Luhan asked, as he look from the back to the front. The others look around, and put on a confuse faces, "Yeah.. where are they?" Kai repeated.

Kris shrugged, "Who cares.. there are no crowded fans right now.. which means no distractions." he said.

"By the way Valarie, did you have fun on your time with Chen and D.O?" Rishaki asked, making all the Princes attention, except Chen and D.O, put their attention to Valarie. Rishaki, why did you have to bring that up? Valarie thought.

"It was great! It was fun.." Valarie answered. Wait.. I forgot to ask D.O what's his power... I'm just going to ask that later... 

"Why won't you tell us what you guys did?" Baekhyun asked, she look at him, "Cause it wouldn't be special if I told.." she said.

They all nodded, Valarie then turned to look at D.O, "Umm... D.O?" she called, D.O turned to look at her.

"I forgot to ask you something.." she said, D.O stare at her, "What is it?"

"What's-"

KRINGGGGGG

The bell rang, signaling class is starting.

Valarie turned to him, "I'll ask you later.." she said, to D.O "Bye Rishaki! I really wish you we're in my class.." she bid goodbye to Rishaki, as she smiled and bid goodbye to her and the guys.

Valarie and the others went to walk to their class, as they we're in, all the students are already sitting in their desks. When the girls saw Exo, they went wild again. Of course.... Valarie thought.

Just then the guys went standing up, and pulling out gifts to give Valarie.

"Class! Sit Down!" The teacher shouted, and all the students went back to seat, while the Royalties went to their sits.

"Valarie, what were you going to ask?" D.O questioned Valarie, who was sitting at the right table beside her.

"Ohh.. it's not that important.. but just curious.." she trailed, "okay.. but what is it?" D.O asked, "what's your power?" she asked him.

"Ahh... my power is Earth." he said, Valarie nodded and smiled, "That's one awesome power.." she commented.

"Thanks.." D.O thanked.

 

Christmas Eve

Your POV

Today is Friday also Christmas Day. Today is when me, Rishaki and Exo are going to have a small party for us.

It's still 4pm in the afternoon, so there are plenty of time before the Party starts.

Rishaki is already here about an hour ago, and she said she wanted to help me to decorate the room where we'll held the Party. Right now, we already decorated half of the room, we hang Green Dew Drop Woodland Garlands  around the room, with some white and yellow lights wrapped around it, as we put some crystal clear, colorful Christmas balls on it.

Thirty minutes has passed, and we finally finished decorating the other half of the room, with the repeated pattern as the other half.

We then started to decorate the Blank Christmas tree with wrapping some Violet/Pink Tinsel, some Glass Satin Green/Blue Christmas Balls, Glass Red/Yellow Heart and Stars, Gold/Silver Glass pinecones, Glass Ceramic White assorted snowflakes, and some cute Mini Santa Bell Decorations.

We wrapped stings of lights around the tree, and for the finishing touch, we put a Glass Goldish/Yellowish Christmas star on top of the Tree.

We scan the room, and smiled to each other to let know that we were satisfied with our work, "We did a pretty good job on these." I said, still scanning it, "We did.." she stated, and we both laugh.

"We took a whole 3 hours for this! And it's already 6, let's wash up a little, and let's get ready.." I said, and pick up a Wreath to hang on the room's door.

We walk out of the room, as I told Rishaki to go first on my bedroom, and change, as I hang the wreath.

I smiled, and I had to admit that I was pretty excited to the party. I walk to my room to see Rishaki already dress, and Ms. Park fixing her hair.

I smiled at them, as I took a quick wash, and change to my dress. Ms. Park did my hair too, and as we were done, we actually look great.

Rishaki was wearing a Pink glittered dress that goes over her knees, she as wearing a matching 4 inched pink heels with her hair aligned straight with little curls down, while I wore a black glittered dress, and I was wearing a matching 4 inched black boots with some fluffy cotton around the edge of it, that goes all the way under my knees, with my hair was styled with full curls.

"Ahhh.. you girls look beautiful!" Ms.Park chimed as she examine me and Rishaki.

"Thank you." We both thanked, "I'm just gonna go down to check the food okay?" she said, and walk out.

I was looking at the bow that Ms. Park bought up, and I saw some cute moose and deer headbands. I took 2 out, and gave Rishaki the deer one, while I wore the moose.

I walk over to the mirror as Rishaki did the same, "Cute~" she commented, I nodded.

http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t463/rishaki/nisha_zpsf19f326d.jpg

 

"Valarie, Rishaki, the Princes are here." Ms. Park said behind the door. I look at the clock to check the time, and it was 6:53.

"Okay, we'll come down." I yelled, so that Ms. Park would hear. I took my camera, so that we could take some pictures of us, and after that me and Rishaki went out of my room, down the stairs and to the living room.

We saw the Princes sitting on the sofa, talking to each other while waiting for us.

"Hi guys!" Rishaki greeted them as soon as we reached down, all of their heads turned to us.

"Hi!" I greeted them next, I notice them all frozen on their sit, as they stare at us. Are they mesmerized by us??

"Umm.. Guys? Are you okay?" Rishaki asked, noticing the silence atmosphere.

The leaders snapped back to reality first, "Yes, we're fine." Suho said, "Yea, we're cool." Kris said.

"Hmn.. Merry Christmas!" Rishaki said, I smiled, "Merry Christmas!" 

"Uhm.. Merry Christmas.." Kris and Suho said, a little bit awkward.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!" Xiumin shouted, making me and Rishai jump in shocked, while the Princes glared at him. He look down, "Sorry.." he apoligized.

"No no~ It's okay~" I said, giggling.

"Soo.. let's go! We work hard decorating our party room." I added, as me and Rishaki look at each other and smile.

"Yeah, let's go!" Tao stood up, "Nice outfit by the way, girls." Sehun spoke, me and Rishaki share glances, "Thanks/Thank you." we said.

We walk over to the room with the boys trailing behind us. We are now standing in front of the door, and I opened it.

Me and Rishaki walk in, as the boys look around, "You girls did this?" Lay asked, we both nodded.

"Well.. let the party begin!" Rishaki shouted.

 

No One's POV

Some Maids went inside the room, where the Party is currently on going, as they place a wine bottle on the table, and place the glasses in front of each of them. Since the two girls don't really drink alcohol, but they want to be free and have fun today, so the least they suggested was wine and champagne.

"Let's play spin the bottle!" Tao roared.

"We aren't even drinking much yet you look like you're already drunk." Xiumin stated to Tao.

"Let's just play!" Tao said, and took a empty wine bottle beside him, as he place it in the middle of the table, he spin the bottle around, and it pointed at Kris.

"Hyung! Truth or dare?" he asked Kris, "Dare..." he simply said to the maknae. Luhan whisper something to Tao, which made Tao smile.

"Wait.. I have a question.. How do you even play spin the bottle, and what do you do if you choose Truth or Dare?" I asked. They all eyed me, even Rishaki.

"You don't know how to play spin the bottle or know what truth or dare is?" Rishaki asked, I shrugged, "Not really.."

"When the bottle points at you, the person who spin the bottle gets to ask you truth or dare," Luhan spoke, "If you choose dare, you have to do what the person says.." Luhan explained, "If you choose truth, you have to answer the the given question.." Luhan continued.

Valarie nodded, "okay, I got it." she said.

"Okay! Do aegyo for us Kris!" Tao said, grinning from ear to ear. Valarie and Rishaki couldn't help but giggle, just thinking how Kris would look like when he did aegyo.

Kris froze for a second, but regained his coolness back by snapping out of it, "I'll pass that." he said.

"That's not fair playing Kris!" Lay said, making the others nod. Kris groaned, since he couldn't really say 'no' to his friends.

Kris rubbed his temple, "Let's just get this over with." he said.

When he said that, all the attention went to his. He form a fist, and put it beside his cheeks, as he did aegyo without sounds. Once he done that about a second, he quickly put down his hand and look away, ears turning sly red.

The two girls giggled, while the guys laugh their asses of due to Kris' dare.

Kris groaned again, "Let's just move on." he said, voice as cold as ever.

The next one to spin the bottle was Kai, and it pointed at Valarie. Kai look at Valarie, "Truth or Dare?" he asked her.

"I'll go with Truth." Valarie said. Kai smiled, seeming like he was expecting her to say that.

"Go on Kai! What's your question to her?" Xiumin said, patting Kai's back.

"Over the past month you have known us, which one of us have you been attracted?" Kai asked, making her go silence as he look at him.

She cleared , "To be honest, currently right now. Chen." Valarie answered honestly.

"CHEN?!" The Princes yelled. Making the girls jump a little in shock.

"Uhh... yes Chen." Valarie nodded, Chen try to hold back a smile, "Me?" he asked, pointing at himself.

"HIM?!" They yelled again. Valarie sighed, "Yes! Him! Cut it with all the yelling." Valarie snapped.

"Why'd you like him Valarie?" Rishaki asked. "YES! WHY'D YOU LIKE HIM?!" The Princes shouted.

"Cut that!" Rishaki snapped this time, she turned to Valarie after she saw that the Princes calmed down, "So.. why?" She asked Valarie.

"You weren't the one who spin the bottle.." Valarie said, "and isn't it one question at a time?" She questioned.

"Yeah, bu-" Kai started but been cut by her, "No buts, my turn!" She said, taking the bottle and started spinning it.

 

 

The day on continue. They were having loads of fun.

Valarie went out to go to the bathroom first, meanwhile the Princes and Rishaki were left alone in the room.

"I still cannot believe Valarie is attracted to you most." Xiumin said to Chen, which earn nods from the others who are listening.

"What did you do on your time with her hyung?" Sehun ask Chen.

He shrugged at the youngest, "We just.. spend time." he said.

"Nice answer." Kris commented. He smiled, "Can't tell..."

"Umm.. guys, I kind of like Valarie now... and I wanted to be the one who's she attracted to most.." D.O said.

"Really?" Rishaki asked. The guys turned sly pink.

"Uhh.. so do I.." Suho said, Chanyeol shrugged, "I think we all are now.."

"Woah... Sooo... What is this? May the best man win?" Rishaki asked the guys.

"May the best man win."Lay said holding out his hand. The others nodded, and put their hand together. They all turned to one guy, "Kris?" Baekhyun called.

He sighed, and put his hand out, "Made the best man wins.." he said.

"Omo~" Rishaki beamed, Making the guys look at her, "Please don't tell Valarie yet.." Luhan said to Rishaki.

"Okay okay.. My mouth is shut. But don't you guys dare to hurt my Best Friend." Rishaki warned, and the guys nodded.

Just in time Valarie went back, "Soo.. what are we going to do next?" Valarie asked.

What Valarie didn't know... there is a competition that is about to start.

________________________________________________________________________________

Merry Late Christmas Everyone. :)