Plan to knowing them + Thank You Chen.

The Life with Twelve Good-Looking Princes

Chapter 5: Plan to knowing them + Thank You Chen.

"You at fangirling...” Chanyeol said, slightly rubbing the back of his head, a little embarrassed. He didn’t even know why he wanted to say that, but he just did.

Valarie looked at him, and saw the others gave him glares, which Chanyeol didn’t mind, since he was already used to this. Being with them since birth, he was so used to it.

"I know,” Valarie said, and smiled at him. "I'm not the fangirling type, I never fangirl before. I just did that earlier cause the guy who was seated next to me, got suspicious about why I'm not fangirling over you guys. So yeah,” she explained.

The others nodded, but Kris was looking at her, "You don't know how to say 'oppa'?" Kris asked, knitting his brows together, as he was so weird-out about it. How can a girl not know about saying ‘oppa’?

Doesn’t she have any other relatives that were older than her to have her call him ‘oppa’?

Valarie shook her head, "What does that even mean?" she asked, blinking as she thought about it.

Exo eyed each other, and look back at her. "That's what girls call to an older guy," Suho said. “Don’t you have any other older guy friends, or something?”

Valarie blinked at them for a few times, “Uhm, no. I’ve never gone out from the palace, unless if it’s needed.” She puffed his cheeks out.

“Haven’t you met other Princes? Other than us? Who are older than you? And you needed to call them that?” Sehun asked, cutting every word.

“Nope. Cause if I met one, we just greeted each other. And that’s it.” She said. "Uhm... Opha?" Valarie tried to say 'oppa'.

"No, it's oppa. Op-pa." Baehyun said, "Come on, say it with me!" He said, being more excited to teach her that.

"Op-pa." Valarie copied him, with the syllables. "Oppa!" She said, perfectly.

"That's Better!" They all said, except Chen, who is just listening to their conversation along the whole time.

"Umm, Who are my oppa's among you guys?" Valarie asked, eyeing them and tapping her chin.

"Hmm, Chanyeol, Chen, Baekhyun, Lay, Suho, Kris, Luhan and Me!" Xiumin said, in a hyper tone, and nodded.

"The rest are Younger than you within months,” Lay said. Valarie nodded, "Okay, oppa!" She smiled and called Lay ‘oppa’.

"But, Valarie! Call me Oppa!" Kai said, as he held her hand.

"No way is she calling you oppa!" Chanyeol said to Kai, as in a matter of fact. "She will! I'm only younger in months! We're still the same age!" Kai spat out and glared at Chanyeol.

"No!" Chanyeol said and crossed his arms, "Yes!" Kai snapped and apparantly bore wholes on Chanyeol's head.

"No!" Chanyeol snapped back, still ignoring Kai's fierce eyes that was threatening to kill him any moment,  "Yes!" Kai growled this time and was clenching his fist at how stubborn this hyung was getting.

“Yes!” Chanyeol said again, but this time with a smile, “No!” Kai answered, completely oblivious on what he just said. The others immediately cracked up while some were still muffling it.

“Ha! See, you agreed!” Chanyeol smiled, proud of what he just did.

Kai who was tricked, widened his eyes, “Hey! I mean Yes!! You just tricked me!” He slightly pouted.

"Stop!" Suho snapped at both of them which made the two shut up.

Valarie looked at Kai, who was looking at her with still that pout on his face and she smiled, "Kai, I'll call you oppa," she said, and nodded.

"Ha!" Kai said to Chanyeol, replacing the pout with a huge grin, and Chanyeol just stuck his tongue out at him.

The elders just sighed at them. Why were they with them again?

"Valarie!" Valarie heard someone called her name, she turned to look at where the voice came from, so did the Princes. And as expected, it was Rishaki, Valarie waved at her.

"Hi Guys! How were your first three classes?" Rishaki asked Exo, and smiled at them.

"It was horrible,” "A little noisy" "Lots of depression" "I don't want to talk about it" "Not Good" The others answered.

"It was Awesome!" Tao exclaimed. "It was? Why?" Kris asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Cause Valarie noona is there,” Tao answered.

They all became silence for a second. Not really knowing what to reply after that, but then Tao slung his hand over Valarie and Rishaki's shoulder.

"Come on Noona's! Let's go to the cafeteria! I'm hungry!" Tao said, while dragging Valarie and Rishaki.

"Okay," Valarie nodded.

We walk towards the cafeteria, in Silence.  Okay. I hate silence, I'm so not used to this. Please, could any one of you speak?

And as if Suho just read her thoughts, he broke the silence. "Sooo~ Valarie, what do you, umm, how should I say this?” Suho mumbled, as he cleared his throat.

"What? You can ask anything,” Valarie said with a smile.

"What do you think about us?" He asked, getting a bit redder at the time process.

Valarie smiled, "Well, Umm," she paused, "I'll say the truth, I'm not really comfortable with you guys... yet, I'm still adjusting. But I've been observing each and everyone of you,” she admit.

"You did?" Baekhyun askedin amusement, and she nodded.

"What's the result of your observing towards us?" Lay asked.

Valarie took a deep breath, "Well okay, Suho oppa is a nice guy, but he's a bit ignorant at times. Xiumin oppa is the most hyper one among the twelve of you. D.O-sshi acts irresponsible around me, but to my observing he is clearly the opposite. Not really sure why he's hiding it from me. Chen oppa is very nice, I don't see anything wrong with him, but he just ignores me completly. Chanyeol oppa is hyper too, and I like him. Tao-sshi is fierce on the outside, but is filled with aegyo inside." she paused for a moment to take another deep breath.

"Lay oppa is very soft-hearted, and helpful. Kai oppa and Luhan oppa likes to give out weird comments on me. Kris oppa is full of himself and thinks he rules the world. Baekhyun oppa seems and looks nice, plus he has an eye-smile, but he's so bossy. Lastly, Sehun is a cute maknae, but he's a total ert." she finished.

Rishaki look at Valarie and stare at the Exo, to see their jaw slightly open, maybe surprise to Valarie’s straight forwardness.

Rishaki chuckled, "Wow, you really are observing them.” she said, "Well.” Valarie shrugged, and let out a grin.

Rishaki turned to the Princes, “Hey, get used to it. She’s very straight forward, so expect her to be like that when you ask a question,” Lay, is the first one recovered from them, "Yes, very straight forward indeed," he said.

Valarie nodded, "Yes, expect that from me.” Valarie chimed.

"Hmmn, your other observing about us are correct, but others are not much. Well, that's at first,” Kris said. Okay. Really full of yourself.

"I know! To make you know the Princes more, spend a day with each and every one of them!" Rishaki exclaimed, as she clasp her hands together

"Yeah,” the others nodded in agreement, "That's a great way for you to know us," Suho smiled.

"Hmn, that could work! Sure!" Valarie said and smile, "But, who am I going to spend my time first?" she asked.

"I'm first!" They all said in unison, except Kris, Suho and Chen.

"No! I'm first!" They all said together again.

And by now they were all arguing on who's going to spend the first time with Valarie. She look at Rishaki then back at the guys.

"Shut up!" Kris hissed. "Why don't you rank it, Valarie. Who do you want to know first?"

"Hmn, it's hard to choose.” Valarie said, tapping her finger on her chin again, while looking at each and every one of them.

She sighed, "Stay at your spots okay? Now, starting to my left to the right- that's where I'm going to start." she said.

They look at the spot where they are all standing, and look at the person who is at the left side, and it was Suho.

"Woah, I'm first." Suho said, amazed.

"What the hell! I'm last? Not fair Valarie, not fair!" Baekhyun whined and stomped his foot lightly, "Do you hate me or something? I thought you're still suppose to get to know me? This is so not fair," he ranted.

Valarie laughed at him before shaking her head, "I don't hate you, Baekhyun oppa. That was just the first thought that came into my mind. I'm sorry," she apologized and even bowed down. Baekhyun sighed in defeat before nodding, "Alright," he muttered.

"So! This is the schedule; Suho, Xiumin, Chen, D.O, Chanyeol, Tao, Lay, Kris, Luhan, Kai, Sehun and Baekhyun” Rishaki said, looking at them one by one.

"I'll go write it down..” she said, taking out a notebook and started writing down their names.

"That's not fair!" Luhan and Kai said, irritated. And totally not agreeing with her, "But, Baekhyun oppa and Sehun are the last ones," Valarie trailed off.

"Guys! That's what she chooses, so just accept it! Besides, she will still spend her time with you guys,” Suho said.

"You have no idea how hard that is! We still have to think where to take her! And what if you guys already took her to that place?” Luhan whined, and sulked a little.

“It’s fine. Didn’t I told you guys that I just wanted to know you more?” Valarie said.

“Fine. But when are we going to start?" Kai asked, with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Umm how about this Saturday?” Valarie questioned, earning a nod from the leaders. “What about every Saturday and Sunday? One on each day?” she suggested.

"Okay! But right now let's go to the cafeteria! I'm so starving and my tummy is grumbling" Xiumin said, while pointing to his tummy.

Valarie and Rishaki let out a soft giggle, "Let's go Xiumin oppa! I'm hungry too~” Valarie said, and hook her arms around his, and the other to Rishaki's.

They happily skip to the cafeteria. When we got inside, the students inside the cafeteria went wild. As expected.

"Ahhh!!! The Princes!" They all heard a girl shout.

"I really wish I was Valarie or Rishaki! They are so lucky to be with them!" the other girl said.

"Who are they to get close to them before we are? Although they are both popular, but they are still normal girl like us!" One girl said.

"Yeah, they aren't royalty like them!" the girl beside her said, Valarie then look at Rishaki's way, who looked back at her.

"Hey! Stop insulting her! Valarie noona's a Princess!" Tao accidentally said, and Valarie widened her eyes. She was panicking by now.

What should she do? She just look at Tao, and when he realize what he said, he quickly cover his mouth.

"What?" "She's a Princess?" "Why didn't she tell us?" Valarie heard some girls said. She wanted to run away and bury herself under a sand. What would she do now?

Valarie look at Rishaki then at Exo with worried eyes, and she saw Chen step beside Tao, "What he meant to say is, she is like our Princess, cause we've been friends with her since we were young, and we like to treat her like our Princess," Chen said.

Valarie look at Chen, shocked, and she saw the others look at Chen too, and they all have shocked faces like her. I cannot imagine that Chen could be good at lying. Thank you so much Chen! You saved me back there.

"Ohh, I thought she's a real Princess,”  The girls mumbled.

They left to go seat at an empty seat, and then ate. Valarie turn to look at Chen, who is just eating his food, quietly. How will I ever say my Thank you to you?

"Noona! I'm sorry," Tao apologized, lowering his head. "It's okay...” Valarie said, and smiled at him, “I know that you were just trying to protect me, and I thank you for that.” She said.

"Chen! That was a great save" Xiumin patted his back, and Chen smiled a little.

I'll just give say Thank you to you, when we spend our time together.