Meeting The Princes..

The Life with Twelve Good-Looking Princes

Chapter 2: Meeting The Princes..

 

Valarie woke up the next morning, the sun shining brightly through her eyes. Today she’s going to meet the Princes.

After Rishaki went home, Valarie asked her Parents when will she be able to meet the Princes, and they said it was today. She was a little shocked about that, because she just heard about them yesterday, and the next day she will already meet them.

Valarie sat up and run her hands through her cat's fur, her name is Sofia. She loves cat, she loves animals. She cared about nature and all the living things. It was what He gave them.

Valarie then heard a knock on her door, cutting her from her thought about the princes.

"Come in." she said. The door open and as she expected, Ms. Park, their maid came in holding a tray.

"Good Morning Valarie, eat some breakfast." She said, and put the tray filled with food on Valarie's bed. "Gumawo." she thanked her, smiling.

"Valarie, your parents said that after you finish eating, go downstairs because they have to tell you something." She said, with a smile. "Of course, thank you again." Valarie thanked again.

"What will it be today, by the way?" Ms. Park asked Valarie, referring to what bath soap will she want, "Umm.. Bubble bath." Valarie answered her. Ms. Park smiled at Valarie before going out.

Valarie peacefully ate her food, while she look at Sofia.

After she finish eating her food, she brush her hair a little before going downstairs, like what Ms. Park said, and saw them in the dining room eating breakfast.

"Good Morning~" Valarie chimed. "Good Morning Valarie," her parents both greeted, smiling at her, "take a seat, honey~" Her mom added.

"Mom, Dad, what do you want to tell me?" Valarie asked both of her parents.

"Honey, we told you, that you will meet the Princes today, right?" Valarie's dad asked.

"Yes...” she answered, "What time?" she asked.

"Less than an hour." Valarie's mom said. Her eyes widened, "L-less than an h-hour?" she stuttered, again shocked as to what her mother told her.

She wasn’t ready yet, isn’t she? But she has no choice.

"Yes, now you have to dress nice, okay?" Valarie's mom said. She nodded, and stood up, "I'm going to prepare now. Goodbye." she said, and went upstairs.

She closed the door of her room, and walk towards her bathroom. Like what she said to Ms. Park, the bath tub was full with bubbles.

Valarie went in and rest her slim body in the tub, while her mind was occupied with thoughts and question.

What will the Princes will be like? Are they nice? Why did my parents want me to meet them early in the morning? Why did I agree to do this? What will happen when I meet the Princes? Why are their so many of them?

So many questions filled her mind without an answer. She sighed, "Might as well, go with the flow." she mumbled, and went washing herself.

After she finished, she wear her blue pop-out dress, it was a simple design, with some little glitters here and there, and a nice big flower near her shoulder, she wore a matching flat blue shoes, with the same design, simply glitters around it, but there isn't any flower on it.

Valarie doesn't really like wearing high heels, even if her mom told her to wear them.

And finally after that, she lifts Sofia, and carried her down the stairs, shrugging the millions of thought that had filled her mind awhile ago.

She look for her parents for a mear second, and found them in the living room, sitting on the sofa, talking to some people.

Are they the Princes? Why was she feeling like she’s about to lose balance and fall right there?

Valarie took a peek from behind the wall, and saw some guys laughing with her parents. They actually look pretty handsome, Valarie seems to think.

"Valarie honey, you’re here, come...” Her dad notice her presents and look at her half figure -since the other half was behind the wall- and motioned her to come over.

She saw 12 guys looking straight at her as she walk closer towards them, she kind of felt nervous by their stares, but she just shrugged it off, and smile brightly at them, as she continue walking towards her parents.

When she started walking the guys stood up, and bowed at her, she just responded with a smile, as she look at them. She turned to look at her parents.

"Valarie, they are the Princes." Her dad said, motioning his hand to the Princes.

Valarie turn to look at the guys again. Wow! They are even better-looking up close... she thought, as she examined each and everyone of them.

"We'll left you talk for a moment, to let you know each other." Valarie's dad said, walking out with of the living room with her mom beside him.

"It's such an honor to meet you, Princess...” A Prince said, walking closer to Valarie. He kneeled down, took her hand and gently places a light kiss on it. He looks up at her and smiles. He has dimples... cute...

Valarie responded with a smile. He stood up and was now at the same level of height as her, but maybe he was a bit taller than her, "I'm Zhang Yixing, but you can call me Lay." he says in a low, but gentle voice.

"It's nice to meet you Lay." Valarie bowed at him, never taking the smile off from her face.

"You look beautiful Princess." A Prince said in a low voice, he has a big smile form across his face.

"Thank you... umm..." she pause for a moment, "Chanyeol...” He said, still formed a smile.

"Thank you Chanyeol, and please call me Valarie, I don't want you to be too formal to me." Valarie said.

"Umm... Please take a seat." she said with a light voice to not let them notice her nervousness.

Why is she nervous? It’s not the first time she had a chance to talk to a prince. In fact, she already talked to so many princes from different countries of the world. So why is she nervous of talking to them right now?  

"I'm Wu Fan, but please call me Kris." The tall Prince, that held in an emotionless feeling from his face, said in a low voice, but not as low as Chanyeol's voice. She smiled at him.

"You already know me, Valarie." Chanyeol said, as Valarie gave a small nod.

"I'm Oh Se Hun, nice to meet you." The Prince with an innocent face said.

"Do Kyungsoo, but call me D.O" He said, with a massive eyes, but still good-looking.

"Valarie, you already know me." Lay said, with a smile, revealing his dimples.

"I'm Xi Lu Han or Luhan for short." The Prince said, and has a cute baby-face, but then again looks manly with his action.

"Kim Jong In, but everybody calls me Kai." He said, and every single word he said brings tension in the air.

"I'm Kim Joon Myun, but call me Suho, nice to meet you." The Prince said, with a smile. Valarie kind of doesn't like that smile, but he still looks good.

"Kim Jong Dae, or Chen." He simply said, without even looking at Valarie. Okay then... Valarie nodded to herself, not minding if he doesn’t take a glance at her.

"I'm Kim Min Seok, but you can call me Xiumin!" A Prince said, with a lot of energy, he has this chubby pinch able cheeks.

"Hey! Byun Baekhyun, It's so nice to meet you." A Prince said, he has an eye smile.

Valarie grinned at him. She always wanted an eye smile, because she thinks it’s cute.

"I'm Huang Zitao, please call me Tao." The Prince said, having those fierce eyes. Shivers gush down her spine, when he looks at her.

"Umm... It's nice to meet all of you, and Please show your real selves cause I really like to know the real you." she said, slightly blowing air in her cheeks.

"You really want us to show ourselves?" Suho asked, Valarie nodded, "Wae?" she asked. Slightly confused on why he asked that to her.

“Nothing, well okay!" he said.

"You really look beautiful...” Kai and Luhan said at the same time. Valarie blushed a little, "Thank you...” she said.

"Gege! Can we eat Ice Cream later?" she heard Tao asked, from her right.

"Tao, there is a Princess right in front of us...” Suho whispered, loud enough for Tao to head, but Valarie also heard.

"No, it's okay, like I said, I want to know the real you...” she said, with a smile.

"Please Gege~ Buing buing~" Tao started to do aegyo. Wow... And Valarie thought he was fierce, but he has actually full of aegyo.

"How about you and Xiumin go together?" Kris said.

"Fine by me...” Xiumin said. "Yay~!" Tao cheered.

"You look hot...” Valarie heard Sehun said. “What?" she asked, a little shocked from the sudden question. She wasn't really expecting him or any other princes to ask that to her. But she did, and it totally shocked her.

"You look hot and y...” he repeated, making Valarie stiffen.

"Umm... Thanks..?" Valarie thanked with a questioning voice.

"Chanyeol! Grab my bag with you later, when you get to our room! D.O, cook for me later, okay?" Baekhyun said.

Too bossy... Valarie thought. She thought that she would be close to Baekhyun, but she doesn't like someone who's bossy.

She looked at them. But soon she smiled. I guess they are different from what they are inside to outside... That’s new..

And I think we’ll get along..

__________________________________________________________________________________

Just wanna say; Happy Birthday Lay! :)))