Responsible, Prince D.O.

The Life with Twelve Good-Looking Princes

Chapter 10: Irresponsible, Prince D.O.

Your POV

The Next Day

I woke up with the sun shining brightly. As usual..

I sat up on the bad, as I look at my cat Sofia, who is still sleeping soundly. I look at my alarm clock, which I don't always use, to check the time.

It was 9:15. I guess I almost overslep... Wait! I'm gonna spend my time with D.O today! Is he on his way? Umm.. Got to get ready...

I quickly got up, and ran to the bathroom, and took a quick shower. Once I was done, I went out wearing a bathrobe. Oh no.. I forgot the dress.. What am I going to wear again??

Just in time, I heard someone knock on my door, "Valarie.. are you awake yet?" Ms. Park asked behind it.

"Ms. Park, please come in." I said, and she open the door.

"Ahh.. your awake. I came here earlier to check on you, and you were still asleep. Kyungsoo said he is on his way." she smiled. I smiled back.

"I will go get your dress today. It's ready." she said, and went out of the room.

I look at my cat who was now awake, "What do you think will happen today? It's gonna be D.O today.." I asked her. And as always, she answer with a 'meow'.

Ms. Park came in holding a red dress, "Here is your dress for today Valarie." she smiled as she hand me the dress. I took it from her, and went inside my closet to change.

I wore the red dress with brown belt and a red bow wrapped around it. I then wore a brown headband, with a large flower on the left side of it to go with my dress.

When I was doone, I walk out from the closet to look at myself in the mirror.

Once I was satisfied with my dress. I walk out of my room, and to the living room to see if D.O is already there.

And in fact he is, and he is talking to my parents again. I wonder what my parents talking about when they face the Princes...

"Good Morning Mom and Dad, Good Morning D.O." I greeted them.

They all turned to face my way, "Good Morning Honey." My mom and dad both greeted.

"Good Morning Valarie." D.O greeted.

"Yes. So Kyungsoo, take care of our daughter, and have fun." My parents said.

D.O then stood up, and motion me to hook my hands around his, as I did.

We walk out of the mansion, "Valarie," D.O called, "Hmmn?" I hummed.

"I've been thinking.. Is this always the time when the others have been going to your house?" he asked.

"Umm.. yes, why did you suddenly ask?" I questioned.

"Well, you haven't eaten yet." he said.

"That is true. I haven't eaten in the Morning, but I always eat when the others bought me home." I said.

He then stop and face me, "Want me to cook something for you?" he smiled.

I just stare at him, not answering.

"What? Why are you staring at me like that?" he asked, "You said you couldn't cook." I blurted out.

He look down, and rubbed the back of his neck, "Well.. I don't really want others to know, especially when I just known them for a day." he said.

"Ohh.." I nodded. "So you want me to cook, or you just want to eat out?" he asked.

"I want to taste your cooking!" I exclaimed. He chuckled, as we went to his mansion.

 

"Wah! Your Mansion is huge! And nice." I said, as I examine the place.

Everywhere was so clean. EVERYWHERE.

The marble floor was shining, the windows were shining, the flower vases was shining, everything was shining.

"Thank you." he thanked. "Where are your parents?" I asked, noticing that there are only maids inside.

"They're out, not sure where exactly." he said, and I just nodded.

"Come let's go to the kitchen, so I can cook for you. You need to fill your stomach some food first, especially early morning." he said, as he dragged me in to his Kitchen.

The kitchen was spotless. Oh my.. This house it so clean.

"Really.. your house is so clean." I said. "Thank you again." he chuckled.

He then started to take some pan, a spatula and many more.

He did some cutting, and it was so fast. He toss some of the rice, as it cooks. He was a professional at it.

 

Once he was done, he place it over a bowl and place it on the dining table in the dining room, he took two plates, and some utensils, "Let me help you D.O-sshi." I said, and was about to take the plates from him.

"No. I can do it, your a guest." he said, and took the plates away from me.

"But-" "I said I can do it." he said, and walk over to the table, and place the plates, spoons, forks, over. How did he manage to carry all that?

"Okay, it's ready. Come here and sit." he said, and gesture me to sit at the dining room chair.

I just sighed, and obeyed him, he open chair for me to sit.

"Thank you." I said, he took a sit next to me.

He take the bowl, "Here, hope you like it." he said, I slightly bow, and take some of the food inside and place it on my plate.

I took a bit of it, and it was delicious.

"This is so yummy! Your a great cook!" I complimented.

"I'm glad you like it." he said, and smile.

"Are you kidding me? I love it!" I said, he chuckled.

We continue on eating the food he cook, and it was amazing.

"Do you want some desserts?" he asked, I eyed him, "This early in the morning?" I asked.

"Don't worry, it's a breakfast dessert." he said forming a smiled, and went to the Kitchen. There's a breakfast dessert?

He came back holding a tray, he place it on the table, "Here you go, chocolate top cinnamon-apple cupcake . I made it last night, since I was a little bored, and I was thinking of giving some to you." he said.

I held one, and took a bite, "This is so good! You make delicious foods!" I exclaimed.

"Thank you. I just love cooking, especially when someone else enjoys it." he smiled, and I notice his ears are sly pink.

I giggled. I then took some of the chocolate on my cupcake and put some on his nose. I laughed.

"Hey!" he took some of the chocolate on one of the cupcakes and put it on my nose, and now he's the one laughing.

I did it again, but I put it on his cheek this time, he did the same.

Right now it was a cupcake war, and we have chocolate all over our faces.

I some of the chocolate on my lips. It was just too good. No wonder the others mention him cooking for them, it was so special to hide.

You are one responsible guy D.O.. Wait.. I got it..

Responsible, Prince D.O.

________________________________________________________________________________