The Trio Queenkas.

The Life with Twelve Good-Looking Princes

Chapter 15: The Trio Queenkas.

 

As the whole fourteen of then went off, to just walk around, breath and have a fresh air. The two girls, Valarie and Rishaki talked to each other, having a little chat, or girl to girl talk, when Kai put a hand between them to make space for him before slinging his arms around the two, which caught them off-guard, and lose focus for a moment. Valarie almost trip into something and almost fell, but Kai's grip into her tighten as he felt what was happening to her.

"Kai. God, you startled us!" Rishaki slightly hit his arm that was around her. Of course it wasn't that hard. But enough for him to wince a bit. "Ow. Wow, feisty much?" Kai asked, as he loosen his grip on her and stretched his arms which had been hit by this precious girl beside her.

"Jongin.." Valarie started, using Kai's real name for the first time in weeks. Kai who heard her, turned to her and raised his eyebrows, as he leaned to her a bit, "I'm sorry.. what was it?" Kai asked, joking a bit. He wasn't that surprise that Valarie called her that. In fact, he kind of liked her calling him that.

Valarie looked at Valarie for a minute, reading Kai's expression, and nodded to herself, "Jongin oppa," she called again, this time not forgetting to use 'oppa' in it, she saw Kai smiled, without looking at her, and she continued, "What do you want?"

Kai shrugged and kept both his arms around the two, "Nothing. Just wanted to hear what you two girls were saying.. Can I in?" he asked, grinning at the two. Rishaki scrunched her nose, grabbing Kai's arm, that was around her and pushed him away, "No way, are we letting you listen to us." she said, getting Valarie's shoulder away from him.

"Let's go Valarie." Rishaki chimed, as she again, pulled Valarie away. Not just from Kai but from the rest of the guys. She laughed at Rishaki and just went with her.

"Rishaki, don't we have something to tell them?" Valarie trailed off, hinting Rishaki. The Princes heard it, and went straight to them, "Ohhhh, what is it Valarie?" Baekhyun asked, and took Valarie ways from the rest of them. Once again, Valarie laughed, and playfully glared at Baekhyun, "Baekhyun oppa, I was going to say it to all of you. And I am seriously not a toy to be pulled away to." she crossed her arms and pouted at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun was practically flipping inside as he saw Valarie like that. Am I still alive? What is this feeling? Am I still a guy? He thought, and then slapped himself. Valarie saw it and quickly grab his hand, "What was that for?"

"I was asking myself if I'm still a guy." Baekhyun answered honestly. Valarie laughed at him and hit his head, "Aigoo. If you became a girl, you'll be prettier than me." she joked.

"Aniyaaaa, Luhan hyung will be a great girl..." Baekhyun defended, and suddenly became blank.

"Yah. Oppa, are you okay?" Valarie asked, waving a hand in front of his face. Baekhyun snapped out of his own world, "Uhm. Yes, I'm fine. Just imagining Kris as a girl, and I was mentally puking." Baekhyun said, as Valarie laugh again, "Now that you mention it, He kind of looks ugly." she said.

"Who's ugly?" Kris said from behind, finally catching up to them, when Baekhyun and Valarie ran off.

Valarie turned to the guys, and Rishaki as she looked at Kris, "You are." Valarie said, straight ahead. Being the straightforward Princess she is.

Kris' eyes widened for a mere second before turning back to his usual pokerface. Meanwhile all the other guys held their laughters in, but Baekhyun was already on the ground clutching on his stomach.

"Uhm, Valarie..?" Rishaki called, she also holding her laughter in. Kris looked away, which Valarie caught and as she continued with her sentence, "Baekhyun oppa said, he imagine you being a girl and you look ugly in his imagination, and he said he was mentally puking. I agreed though. But, you look very good-looking as a guy." Valarie nodded.

Kris listened to her, as he cleared his throat. "I know that I'm handsome." he said.

"Hyung! You look ugly!" Chanyeol exclaimed, and laughed his off.

"I'm handsome. Everyone knows that." Kris snapped and walk away. Bad Idea Kris, bad Idea.

"AHHHHHHH IT’S KRIS OPPAAA!!" Some random girl show up and cling her arms around him. Chanyeol laughed again at Kris, as he saw Kris' irritated look on the girl. He wouldn't say that it was disgusting to have a girl do that, cause they're still too kind to even feel that.

I’ll seriously get you later Byun Baekhyun.. Kris thought, as he give a stare to Baekhyun, which he saw and somewhat snickered.

It gave chills on the other including Valarie and Rishaki, but just blinked at him.

Valarie shrugged and decided to tell them some other time.

 

 

At Gym Class. Gym class wasn’t held since the first day of school, since the teacher in this subject was in an accident for quite sometime now. But finally returned.

Valarie and Rishaki were at their Gym lockers, next to each other.

“Ready for our first day at our Gym class?” Rishaki piped up, and elbowed Valarie. She nodded and gave out a smile.

“Ready as ever! What about you?” Valarie questioned back, Rishaki slammed her locker, “I’ll beat you to it!” she said and stuck out a tongue on Valarie.

She blinked and finally smirked, “Not if I beat you first!” Valarie said.

“Last one out is a rotten egg!” Rishaki yelled as she took a head start. Valarie laugh, “First one out is a rotten spaghetti!” she shouted back running after her.

Rishaki gasp as she stop running “You know I don’t like the smell of rotten spaghetti!” she whined.

Valarie laugh, “Who does? It’s rotten. Anyways, catch ya later!” she winked at Rishaki and went out. Rishaki gasp again and mumbled something, “Tricked again..”

When Valarie came out, she automatically saw Exo, with a bunch of girls surrounded them, of course.

Rishaki also came out and put a hand over Valarie, “I can’t believe you still manage to trick me, when you always do that every single time.” She said, shaking her head.

“You always fall for it, so not my fault!” Valarie smiled and ran to his bag full of things that she might need. She took out a bottle of water and turned her head to Rishaki, “Want one?” she held out the water.

Rishaki nodded, a little distracted, because of doing some stretching. Valarie took out another and threw it at her, which she smoothly caught.

“Okay everyone! It’s the first day of Gym Class. Make me Proud!” Mr. Kwang shouted, as he rubbed his hands together.

“Everyone split into two equal number of groups!” He shouted. As quickly as a bee, every girl ran over to Exo. As expected.

Mostly guys run over to Valarie, same as Rishaki.

It was totally a mess now. Mr. Kwang blinked a little as he rubbed his temple. He blew his whistle.

“On Second thought, girls to the right and boys to the left.” He said. Everyone groaned and didn’t listen to him.

Meanwhile the Royalties went to their said places.

Mr. Kwang sighed, “NOW!” He barked, and everyone quickly went to their proper places.

“So. Shut up.” He snapped, and everyone obeyed. He started looking at his list of who knows what was on it. He scanned the paper, before looking at the students. Girls who were gossiping and Guys who were showing of their skills.

“Where are the three?” he suddenly asked eyeing every single one of the girls.

“What do you mean, seongsangnim?” One girl asked, curiously with a mixed of confusion. Actually everyone had a look of curiosity and confusion, except for Valarie.

“Mr. Kwang. The three got kick out of school for the whole year, because of someone they beat up. They are not allowed until the year was done.” Valarie forced the words from , as he felt a bit wobbly. When everyone heard what she said, they quickly got their normal faces back on.

“Ohh, them..” Mr. Kwang heard the students let out a sigh.

He look at Valarie, “Yes, I know that Ms. Song. But that was last year, am I right?” he questioned, which made her closed her eyes, “Its been a year...” she said, loud enough.

Everyone gasp. “Did they transfer back..?” The gym began to fill with murmurs, as Valarie flinched a bit.

Rishaki look at the Princes, who looked puzzled at what the others were talking about. Suho suddenly caught Rishaki’s eyes staring at them, and he blinked.

She mouthed, ‘They are the other Queenkas’. Suho blinked some more, before nodded and turning to s and explaining.

She tapped Valarie’s shoulder and gave her a sly look of worriedness. “It’ll be okay.” She whispered.

Just then the Gym door burst open which made everyone look to the door’s way.

Valarie and Rishaki didn’t need to turn, cause they already know who they were.

Mr. Kwang clasp his hands together and smiled at the three students who just came in. They were the ones who the teacher and students were talking about.

“Melanie, Monica and Matilda! Great, you girls are here!” Mr. Kwang called out.

 “Hey Mr. Kwang.” Melanie smirked and walk closer to him, as Monica and Matilda followed behind, “Long time no see.” She hugged him and glared at Valarie and Rishaki from behind him.

Valarie stared out in space. She was nervous and afraid. She was scared to face the three. But what can she do? They’re back. They should've been drop out for good, so they wouldn't have ever come back.

But Valarie was a little bit kind, too kind. The Principal just let them stay away from the school for a year, and after that, they could re-transfer back if they want to.

Now, she didn’t know why, but she was backing out –more like chickening out-. She would have suffer, if Rishaki wasn’t by her side. She would have been so lonely and so weak if Rishaki wasn’t there to tell her it’s all right.

Other then Valarie’s parent’s, Rishaki is her strength. She is one of the reason why she’s standing there right now, strong as ever.

Rishaki looked at Valarie and squeezed her hand, which automatically calm her down. Valarie bit her bottom lip, not to hard, but just to prevent herself for thinking about something bad.

“I’m here. Exo is here. Don’t worry.” Rishaki encourage Valarie as she slyly gave her a backhug. Valarie nodded, she trust her.

Nothing will happen…

Matilda took the lead and went closer to Valarie and Rishaki, followed by her sisters, of course.

“Hey Valarie~” She chimed. Valarie flinched again, as she grip into Rishaki’s hand. This isn't really going well.

“Hey Rishaki~” Monica said in her sweetest of voice. Rishaki gave a snickered and a little scowl at them. She glared a bit to them before pulling Valarie behind her.

Exo saw the interaction from the five girls. They clearly saw that Valarie flinched when she heard them call her name. They also saw her grip into Rishaki. They saw it all.

At the very first time Exo saw the Trio, they already weren’t very fond of this girls. They already had a feeling that they weren’t easy to approach.

But the question is…

Why was Valarie and Rishaki acting that way towards the Trio?