The Royal Princess, and The Big News!

The Life with Twelve Good-Looking Princes

Chapter 1: The Royal Princess, and The Big News!

 

Valarie was at the library of her school, and was reading a book, well since it was lunch time, she often waste her time on reading books in the library, than wasting time on fangirling over popular boys in school, like what other girls do, which Valarie find a little bit - or more precisely - very irritating, but she can never stop them since boys fan boy over her, and no matter how many times she reject them, they just keep on fanboying which is (again) still very irritating.

Some students find her really weird, because she's always focusing on class, always reading book, always studying, and more... They sometimes think of her as a nerd-popular. Well that's what others keep calling her, since she's popular and all, but she doesn’t really mind at all.

At least she's not the type of always bullying other students or even go to clubs, like all the rest of them are.

She still clearly remembers her first day of school with her best friend. It was quiet a different first day, well at least for others, since it wasn't exactly what a student would expect. She remembers it all, and... let's just say we'll work on that later.

Anyways, back on Valarie... Yes! She's a Princess.. but shhh.. don't tell anyone okay? She want's to keep it a secret.

She loves going to school because this is where she can show her real self. Cause at home, she has - needs - to be the perfect daughter, so their family won't have a bad image, cause of being Royal and all. And she didn't like it one bit.

Others may thinks that being a Princess is amazing and just plain awesome, cause you get anything and everything you want in just a snap, and you'll get treated, of course, Royal, but when you are one... hmn, not so awesome.

Being a Princess is hard work.. She's not free to do anything by herself, everything she do they always have to know.. She always has to follow her parents at whatever they want. And because, she loves them, she always follows.

Okay..  That's enough information for now. She needs to go to her next class now.

Valarie took all her things, and got out of the library, while she started walking through the hallway, out of nowhere, someone jump in front of her and started shouting her name.

"Valarie! Valarie!" Rishaki, Valarie's best friend, keeps shouting her name.

"Hey, Rishaki! What happen? Why are you all hyper?" Valarie asked, referring to her jumpy self.

"Am I? Well... It's just that, there are going to be some new transfer students here!" she said, jumping again. Rishaki just loves making friends. Almost all of the students of this school is her friend. Almost.

"What's so exiting about that?" Valarie asked, not getting interested at all. Although she really wanted to be friends to the new transferee students, she couldn’t really bring herself up to it. She just isn’t that easy to crack or break, she doesn’t want to trust someone that easily.

"Well... there's a rumor that, the new students are boys, and they are all good-looking.. maybe, just maybe, you're going to find them interesting.." she said. There she goes again. Rishaki also wanted Valarie to have a boyfriend. Valarie wasn't interested and never will she ever be interested ever again, because she already did once, but let's not talk about that right now.

So Valarie is still not interested, and really want to go to her next class now.

"Rishaki.. You know that I don't want a boyfriend, right? And I really need to go to my next class, so I'll talk to you later, okay? Bye~" Valarie said, as she started walking to her next class, not waiting for Rishaki to respond.

Rishaki on the other side, pouted but soon smiled and waved at Valarie’s retreating back, "Okay!! Bye~!” she said and run to her class.

Valarie open the door to her class, no sign of the teacher yet. So she walk to her desk, and put down her things, and sat down.

While she was sitting down, she took out her notebook and read through it. The guys, who saw her, started walking to her direction holding flowers, chocolates and a bear.

“Valarie, please take this flowers from me.” the first guy said, but been pushed by the second guy, who was holding a box of chocolates.

“Lame..” the second guy said to the first guy and turned to Valarie, “Valarie, here's some chocolate, they have different flavors..” the second guy said, but once again been pushed by the third guy.

"Valarie, take this bear, you can cuddle it, and when your alone, you can just hug it, and think of me.." the third guy said, holding a large bear.

"Umm... Thank you so much for your gifts, but I can't accept them, I'm sorry.." she form a smile to cheer them up.

"It's okay! Maybe some other time.." they all said. Valarie sighed, not wanting them to keep their hopes up and continue this, cause she knows that they’re never going to get what they want from her.

 

The time flies fast, and the schedule for today just ended.

Valarie being a Princess needs to get home early, so her parents won't get worry about her.

"Valarie!" Someone called her name behind her, while she was about to go out of the gate of school.

Valarie turned around and spotted Rishaki running towards her, and she smiled.

"Rishaki! Came on, I need to go home, my parents are waiting for me, cause they need to tell me something." Valarie said, and Rishaki nodded.

They went inside Valarie’s limo, and the driver, drove then to her house.

Rishaki has been Valarie’s Best Friend since they were kids, and their parents are pretty close, they are like sisters.

"What are your parents going to tell you?" Rishaki asked.

"I don't know.." Valarie shrugged. Rishaki just nodded.

When they arrived at Valarie’s Mansion, yes Mansion, they’ve been greeted by their maid.

"Good Afternoon Ms. Choi, Princess, your parents are waiting for you, they are in the dining room." she bowed.

Valarie and Rishaki went in, and got to the dining room.

When they got there, Valarie’s parents are already eating.

"Good Afternoon, Auntie and Uncle." Rishaki bowed to them, and smiled.

"Good Afternoon Rishaki.." they greeted her back, "Valarie darling, we need to tell you something.." My mom said as Valarie nodded.

"What is it mom and dad?" She asked.

They both look at each other, and sighed.

"What is it mom?" Valarie repeated, noticing their action.

They both look at her, while she look at Rishaki, and back at them.

"Valarie, you are going to marry one of our friends son.." My mom said.

She blinked a couple of times, her mind still processing the words she just heard from her parents, and when it finally hit her senses. Her eyes immediately widened, and stared at them in disbelief. Same goes for Rishaki.

Valarie couldn’t focus and couldn’t say a word for now, were they serious? Are they just joking around? Why did they said that all of a sudden?

"Are you serious mom?" Valarie finally croaked a sentence, laughing a bit, thinking that it was just a joke, but the look on her parents faces are serious, so Valarie stop laughing, and took at glance at Rishaki, that was still shocked and hasn’t yet recovered from it.

"You’re serious?" Valarie asked again, this time with a serious and lower voice.

"We're serious.." My dad said, and Valarie closed eyes.

After hearing that, she felt like she couldn't breath anymore.

"Why? You guys know that, I don't want any boyfriend, right?" Valarie asked them.

"We know, but you need to be married, so in the future you can freely accept my crown." My mom said, looking so down, because they know that Valarie isn’t happy at all. They were hurt to see their daughter like that, but they can’t do anything right now.

"Can we just do it in the future? I mean, I haven't even finished my studies yet, and I'm still too young." Valarie tried to make an excused, trying to convince them to not let her get married yet, especially with someone she don't even know.

"Honey, I'm sorry, I know you’re still young, but you need to be married within 25 years, so you can get my crown. So you need to get married in this age, so after years, you can easily get it.. Please darling, it’s also for your future." My mom said.

She stared at them for a moment, but then she finally decide, "Okay.." Valarie agreed to them.

They smiled at her a little, "That's great! But you need to know them first.." Dad said. Wait.. what?!

"Umm... what do you mean 'them'?" Valarie asked, confused as to what they mean by 'them'.

"The Princes, you have to know the Princes first, than you have to pick your future husband from one of them." My dad explained, but Valarie still didn't understand.

"Umm.. how many are the Princes?" she asked.

"There are 12 of them.. And they seem nice honey, so be the same, arrasso?" they both said.

Valarie look at Rishaki, and she saw her who is as confused as her.

Valarie turned to her parents, and nodded to them, "Okay.. I'm going to my room now. Goodbye."

She took Rishaki's arms and drag her out of the dining room and ran upstairs to her Room.

They both sat down at her bed.

"What the hell just happen?" she spoke.

"Umm... I'm engage! haha.." Valarie laugh awkwardly, and Rishaki just eyed her.

“Okay, this isn’t a time for a joke, I know..” Valarie said and lowered her head.

"So.. When are you going to meet them?" she asked, and that question made her think.

"I forgot to ask my parents.. I'll just ask them later.." Valairie said.

"Well.. okay, umm.. I need to go, I'll see you tomorrow at school!" Rishaki chimed, brightening the mood a little

"Okay.. stay safe~" Valarie waved and sighed.

Hmm.. I wonder what the Princes will be like.... I hope they're nice..