Knowing Them More.

The Life with Twelve Good-Looking Princes

Chapter 3: Knowing Them More.

 

Valarie was in the middle of observing the Princes, and... Well... here are the information she got from observing them.

Kris, is very umm... selfish, and very very full of himself, because he's the leader and he thinks he is the greatest and most handsome among them... Which Valarie does not agree.

Chanyeol, he's always smiling, and he is kind of irritating to Valarie.

Sehun, at Valarie’s first impression of him, is that he is shy, hyper, and an innocent guy... but then again, behind his innocent features, he is a TOTAL ert.

D.O, after observing him, Valarie think he is a very responsible guy, she learn that he cooks for the others... but when she ask him if he can cook for sometimes, so that she can taste his food but all he answers is "Sorry Valarie, I can't cook." .. That is a lie!

Lay, he has a soft heart.... but he totally annoys Valarie.

Luhan and Kai, one sentence, three words.... A TOTAL TEASE.

Suho, Valarie learn that he is the other leader of Exo, besides Kris, and he is a bit ignorant at times.

Chen, he is actually a very nice guy, but the question is. Why does he ignore Valarie?

Xiumin, he is the eldest among them, but he is super hyper, super messy and he loves food.

Baekhyun, Valarie love his eye smile, cause ever since she was a kid she always wanted those, haven’t she already told that? Anyways, That’s why she like him, but he is so bossy, she doesn't like him for that.

And Tao, on the outside, Valarie can see that he is a bit scary, but he is filled with aegyo, and that was so unexpected.

In fact every single one of the Princes in front of her right now, was Unexpected! How can they be so different in and out?

Wait till Valarie tell this to Rishaki!

 

Valarie’s parents went in the living room just in time, because they were about done with their 'get-to-now-each-other' talk.

Once The Princes saw Valarie’s parents, they immediately stood up, and bowed at them. Hmn... Still gentlemen... Valarie thought.

"Sorry if we're interrupting...” Valarie’s mom apologized, as she look at all the Princes before looking at Valarie.

"No, mom, we were just finished." She smiled at them reassuringly.

Valarie’s dad nodded his head a bit before speaking, "Well Valarie, did the Princes tell you?" he asked her.

"Tell me what?" Valarie raised an eyebrow, a bit curious. "Umm... Your highness, we haven't told the Princess yet." Kris said. Again, making her curious.

"What is it to tell me? Umm... I'm kind of confused...” Valarie asked them, hoping for an answer to either one of them. As she look at her parents then back to the Princes.

"Ohh...  Valarie, get ready for school, and we'll tell you later, as for the Princes, we'll see you tomorrow." Valarie’s dad said, with a smile. She blinked a few times, and just nodded, "Yes, Dad."

The Princes have been escorted their way out with Valarie’s maid. She went upstairs, and put on her uniform, since she already done her hair this morning to meet the Princes.

Valarie took out her phone, and called Rishaki, so she can tell her that she just met the Princes, and she could tell her everything that had happened. She has to know. She's the most closest, best friend Valarie could ever have. And they tell each other about everything.

After a few rings, she finally answered.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Rishaki! I got something to tell you!"

"What is it?"

"I just met the Princes this morning...”

"Really? What happened? Are they nice?"

Valarie told her everything that happened, when she was with the Princes.

"Wait! Who said you’re... y?"

"Sehun... I guess they are different from what I expected, oh.. umm.. Rishaki, I need to go, let’s talk later okay? Goodbye." Valarie said, as she hung up.

She walk downstairs, and saw her parents sitting on the sofa.

"Mom, Dad? What is it you want to tell me earlier?" Valarie asked them.

"Valarie darling, come sit." Her mom said, motioning Valarie to sit.

"Valarie, it's about the Princes...” Her dad said.

"What about them?" she asked.

"They are going in the same school as you...” My mom continued.

Valarie widened her eyes at them, and felt nervous.

What if they tell the whole school, that she’s a Princess? Oh no... That’s a problem.

Valarie shrugged it of, while she try to relax myself, so her parents won't notice her sudden nervousness, "Really? When will they start going to my school?" she asked them, hiding all the nervousness inside her, with a fake smile.

"Tomorrow, honey." Valarie’s Dad answered.

"Ohh... okay... umm, I'll go to school now, Goodbye Mom and Dad!" Valarie bid goodbye to them, before getting in the car, and to school.

Will the Princes tell the others about her being a Princess? She should just tell them to keep it a secret. Hope that will work.

A few minutes later, Valarie arrived at school, and got out of the car.

She bowed to our driver, and walk in the gate of the school, and someone totally expected greeted her, "Hi Valarie! Come on~" Rishaki said, and cling her arms around hers, while she dragged Valarie inside the school, and through the hallway.

"Soooo.... The Princes are different from what you expected them to be?" Rishaki asked Valarie.

"Yes... A little, it's just that... well... they are a bit childish and erts... but they are handsome, and some are really kind, and one of them ignores me." Valarie said, thinking about every single one of them.

"Ohh.... well, maybe they are not that bad, you just need to know them." Rishaki said.

"Yes, maybe I just need to know them more, It's just the first day..." Valarie agreed, "And Rishaki," she called.

"Hmm.." she hummed.

"They are going to transfer here in our school...” she said, a little worried again about the fact that they might say that she’s a Princess.

"Really? Well, than that's when you will get to know them more." Rishaki said.

"Yes, but what if they tell the whole school that... I'm a princess?" Valarie whispered the last part, so no one can hear it.

"Ohh yeah... just tell them to keep it a secret, I'm sure they'll understand...” she said the same thing that Valarie was thinking.

 

The Next Day (A/N: Let's Skip to the next day)

Valarie woke up the next day, with the sun shining through her eyes.

She did the usual routine everyday; take a shower, get dress for school, and ate breakfast with her parents.

"Mom, dad, I'm going to school now...” Valarie said, as she stood up from the chair.

"Oh, honey... wait for the Princes, they'll go with you." Valarie’s dad said.

"Ohh.... right... okay." She said, and walk to the living room and sat on the sofa.

She picked up her cat, Sofia, and put her on top of her lap, as she caressed her fur. Please tell me they'll listen to me to not tell this to the whole school... Valarie thought as she closed her eyes.

Minutes past, and she heard their doorbell rang. One of our maids answered it, and let them in, and as she expected, it was the Princes, all neatly dressed in uniform. They look good in uniforms... Valarie thought, and mentally smacks herself for thinking that.

"Good Morning, Valarie!" Xiumin greeted Valarie with a super hyper tone.

She smiled at them, "Good Morning" and greeted back.

"Oh, Boys! You are all here, now take care of our Princess, okay? And have a good time in school." My Mom said to the Princes.

"We will your highness." Suho said, with his smile. Really, I don't like that smile... Valarie thought.

"Okay, go now, before you get late." Valarie’s dad said. She put down Sofia, and bid goodbye to her parents, before Valarie went to our limo with the Princes.

And Valarie sat far away as much as she can from Sehun, cause he is... a bit of a erted guy.

She really tried to sit next to Chen, because she wants to know him more, because again she doesn’t want him to ignore her, but he sat a little far from her.

So in the end, Valarie sat between Kris and Baekhyun. And were facing the others.

(A/N: Here is their sitting position: )

___________________________________________________

| Chen | Xiumin | Luhan | Kai | Lay | Tao | Suho |

___________________________________________________

| Chanyeol | Kris | Valarie | Baehyun | D.O | Sehun|

___________________________________________________

 

"I didn't now you have a cat, I love animals!" Tao said, with a big grin, and slightly clap his hands.

"Yes, I love animals too." Valarie said, and smiled upon seeing him.

"Yup, Tao loves animals, because he looks like one." Kai chuckled, shaking his head.

Valarie look at Tao. Uhh... he looks like a panda! That's so cute! She thought.

"He looks like a panda.. I love panda!" Valarie exclaimed, and grinned.

"Hah! Merong~" Tao made some funny faces on Kai. Kai just stuck his tongue out on him.

"Would you guys, please stop doing that... I'm sitting right here...” Lay said, uncomfortable with his spot between the boys.

"Aish.... such childish...” Valarie heard Kris mumbled beside her.

"Umm... guys, I need to ask you a favor...” Valarie said to them.

"What is it?" Chanyeol asked, peeking over Kris' shoulder.

"Can you guys don’t let anyone know, that I'm a Princess? I don't want the other students to know...” Valarie said, and pouted a bit.

"Sure~" D.O sang, "Wow... I love your voice!" Valarie said in full honest. She saw his ears turned pink, and he quickly look away.

"Hey! I'm good at singing too!" Baekhyun said.

"Well, I'm a better singer!" Luhan exclaimed.

"I think Chen is a better singer...” Kris spoke. Valarie look at Kris, and look at Chen, who is just looking out of the window, not caring at all.

"Is he that quiet? Or does he not like me?" Valarie asked them, while her eyes settled on Chen.

"Umm... We don't know either; he's not really that quiet before." Lay said.

Valarie just nodded, and realized that they have already arrived at school.

"Oh.. were here!" She exclaimed, and made the others look around.

The driver opens the door next to Chanyeol.

The first one who got out is Chanyeol, next Chen, than Kris, and Xiumin, and Valarie followed.

Xiumin took his hand out, to help Valarie get out of the car, as she gladly took it.

The others got out, and they all examined the school.

"Yo! Hun, hold this." Baekhyun threw his bag to Sehun.

"Why me?" Sehun whined, a little irritated about his Hyung. He looks like he wanted to throw Baekhyun’s bag off of a cliff or something.

"Cause you’re the youngest?" Baekhyun said in a questioning tone.

Sehun sighed, and look at Valarie, "I didn't get to talk to you earlier, but you look beautiful today." he said, looking at her skirt.

Valarie scoffed, and just walk next to Lay, "Can we walk together, I don't feel comfortable with the others" She whispered to him.

"So you feel comfortable with me?" he asked, pointing at himself.

"Yes...” She shortly replied, and he chuckled, "Okay, come on." he said and walk off.

Valarie followed, and the members followed behind them.

As they went in the gate, Valarie heard girls whispered some stuff about these princes with her, "Omo, look at those guys! They look handsome!" "They look hot...” "They are already with Valarie... She is so lucky!" "I wish I was in Valarie's spot right now... I'm so jealous"

Valarie sighed, typical girls... She thought.

She continued to walk with the guys, until they stop right in front of the guidance office to get the guys’ time schedule.

When they all got theirs, they look at each others schedule.

"Hey! We all have the same schedule!" Xiumin exclaimed, holding out his and Luhan’s time schedule.

"Really? Can I look?" Valarie asked him, and he hand her his schedule.

She look at it, and her eyes widened, "You guys, have the same classes as mine!" She exclaimed.

"Yay! We'll be with Valarie noona!" Tao said, and slung his arms around her shoulders.

"Valarie!" Valarie heard someone from behind call her name. She spun around, and saw Rishaki.

"Ohh! Hi Rishaki!" Valarie waved.

She walk towards me and smiled at the guys.

"Oh right.. Rishaki this are the Princes, Kris, Chanyeol, Sehun, D.O, Lay, Luhan, Kai, Suho, Xiumin, Chen, Baekhyun and Tao.. Guys meet my best friend Rishaki.." Valarie introduce them to each other in a breath.

"Hi!" Rishaki waved at them.

"You look hot...” Sehun said to her.

Rishaki gave her a shocked look, "Uhh.... thanks..?" she said awkwardly.

There was silence, until Valarie decided to break it.

"Umm... okay! Let's go!" She said, and pull Rishaki with her, while the guys followed behind them.

"Soo... Let me guess, the one who said I was... hot, is Sehun, right?" she whispered to me.

"Yes..." Valarie laughed awkwardly at her.

She just gave me a smile, and shrugged.

Well... There goes their meeting... Yeah... awkward...