Hyper, Prince Xiumin.

The Life with Twelve Good-Looking Princes

Chapter 7: Hyper, Prince Xiumin.

Your POV

The Next Day

Yesterday was fun, having time with Suho, he's a nice guy, but today I'm gonna spend my time with Xiumin.

"Princess.. What dress do you want to wear today?" Ms. Park asked.

"Anything, I am okay with that.." I said, sitting on my desk.

"How's your time with Suho yesterday?" She asked.

"It was fun.. I had fun." I said, replaying the happenings, which made me form a smile.

"Ahh.. My Princess is smiling.." She said, also forming a smile across her face, while I just snapped out from my thoughts, and went to reality.

"How about you wear green today?" She asked, changing the subject, while I just nodded at her.

She went out of my room, probably going to go get a dress, while I just talk to Sofia.

"Hmm.. Sofia, what do you think of the Princes? Do you like them?" I asked her, earning a 'meow'.

I sighed, "They are not what I expect a prince to be... They are different, different in their own way." I said to her, earning another 'meow', as Sofia went closer to me and started caressing her fur on my leg.

I smiled as I lift her up, "You know Prince Suho? He's super nice, and he gave me that flower.." I said pointing at the roses Suho bought for me. As it was display on a glass vase.

"Now, I'm gonna spend my time with Xiumin. Than next week, it's going to be Chen and D.O." I said.

When I heard a knock on the door, "Come in" I said.

And then Ms. Park came in holding a green dress, "Here is the dress Princess, go wear it now, cause Minseok is already down stares waiting for you." Ms. Park said.

"Oka- wait, already?" I asked, with wide eyes, and she responded me with a nod.

I took the dress from her, "Okay, I will go get dress now, Thank you!" I said, and rushed to the closet.

"Princess, no need to rush he said he'll wait.." She said, and walk out of my room.

After she said that, I calm down as I wear the dress, and put a light brown beanie to match my dress. I wore some earrings a bracelet, and done my hair with small curls.

I walk out from the closet and look at my reflection on the mirror, just like I always do. I like this one...

Just then, I heard a soft 'meow', I look at Sofia, "Do you also like this too Sofia?" I asked. 

I heard a knock on the door, "Princess, are you ready?" Ms. Park asked, from behind it.

"Yes Ms. Park, I'm going down there in a minute.." I said to her.

"Okay.." I heard her say. I put Sofia down, and went out from my room, as I walk down stairs, I already heard my mom laughing. Did I just heard my mom laugh?

I went to the living room, where Xiumin and my parents are, talking.

"Hi Xiumin.." I greeted him.

"Good Morning Valarie." He greeted back.

"Hi honey.. Minseok here is quiet funny.." My mom said.

I smiled, 'He is.." I said.

Xiumin stood up and went beside me, "Your Highness, we'll be off now.." Xiumin said, and smile at them.

"Okay.. take care you too.. Have fun!" My Dad said, and we waved at them.

"You look pretty!" Xiumin said when we got out.

I blushed, "Thank you.." I thanked.

"Where do you want to go?" Xiumin asked, "Anywhere is okay.." I answered.

"Anywhere?" he asked, I nodded.

 

"Woah! This is enormous!" I exclaimed in awe, as I look at a wide soccer field, the grass was so light, so beautiful to look at.

"I know!" he said, "You know how to play soccer?" he asked.

"A little.. but mostly no.. I only know how to kick the ball.." I said, "You must be an expert at this" I added.

"Well.. I wouldn't say an expert.. but, average is fine, Luhan also plays soccer too." He said.

"He plays too?" I asked in wide eyes, "He doesn't look sporty.." I said.

And he burst out of laughing, "Why are you laughing?" I asked him, confuse.

After a few minutes, he slowly calmed down, "Cause, that's what I said to him, when he said that he plays soccer." he said.

"Ohh.." I said, "Xiumin.." I called.

"Hmn?" he hummed in respond, while we we're walking to a changing room.

"What's your power?" I asked, remembering what Suho said yesterday.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Well, Suho said when you guys were young, you all have imaginations that you guys are aliens and have different powers.. and that's the reason why you guys are called Exo." I explained.

"Ahh... My power is Frost." he answered.

I look at him, "Really?" I asked. Nice...

 

Xiumin change into some sports T-shirt, and went to get a soccer ball.

"You want me to teach you how to play Soccer?" He asked, holding the ball.

"Well... I'm wearing a dress..." I said pointing at my dress.

"There are T-shirts for girl in the changing room." he said.

"Really?" I asked, he nodded, "Yes, some there aren't used yet, since this is a private place, only a few people go here" he said.

"Then.. wait for me!" I said, and quickly went in and get into a t-shirt.

I went out from the changing room, and when I was out, I didn't see Xiumin. Where is he?

I then walk to the field to find him, kicking a ball into the air up and down, with one foot. Wahh! He's good at it.... Can I do that too?

Then, I rushed up to him, "Can you teach me that?" I asked, pointing at what he was doing.

He chuckled, "Of course." he said, "but first, you need a good balance.." he said. (A/N: Otl.. I don't know a single thing about playing soccer.. so bare with me!!)

"I am to good at balance!" I exclaimed, standing on one foot, "See! I'm good!"

"Okay, your good, Now catch!" he said, and throw the ball at me. I fell down on my , cause the ball hit me on my stomach.

"Ow.." I rubbed my bottom.

"Ahhh!!! Are you okay? I'm so sorry!" he said in a panic mode, while he ran to me and help me got up.

"No! I'm fine.." I said, "Sorry.." he apologized again.

"Let's forget about that! I want to try that ball kicking in the air!" I said.

He chuckled, "Okay.. here." he said handing me the ball.

I quickly took it. I then started to kick it, and on the first try I kick it too hard that the ball went flying to Xiumin, and he quickly got it.

"That's expected on your first try.. Don't give up! you can do it!" he cheered, and do a fighting sign.

I then took the ball from him and tried again, and the same result happen, although it's not flying over to Xiumin anymore, just the part where I always kick it somewhere else. And for the fact that I kick too hard, things don't get better. I almost hit someone in the head if Xiumin wasn't there to block it.

"I think that is enough, I might hurt someone if I kept trying." I said, and sat on the bench panting.

"Aww... don't give up now! You've already gone far enough to practice, I know you can do it! I believe in you." he said, that made me stare at him.

"You are right! Thank you for believing in me." I said as I gave him a warm smile.

He smile back to me, "Give it another try.." he said, as he gave me the ball again.

I took it, and got ready to try again. I then start to kick it in the air, not too hard, not too soft either, but just right. Then I hit it the second time, till then I got the hang of it, that it didn't flew anywhere else.

"Wahh!!! I'm doing it! I'm doing it!" I said as I kept on kicking the ball into the air.

"Told you you could do it! Now that you've done that, we're going to move on to the next level! And that is to kick the ball into the net," Xiumin said.

"That is an easy one!" I said, thinking I just have to kick it, and score. But then..

"I'm the goalie.." he finished.

When I heard that, I frowned, "Why are you the goalie? You are too good! I'm just learning.." I said and pouted.

"I thought it was an easy one?" he asked, and smile sheepishly.

"Well.. when your not a goalie, and I just have to kick it in there and than I score." I explained.

"That's not how we play... But since your still new, you just have to kick it in the net." he said, as he put a soccer ball in front of me.

I then smile and got ready to kick the ball. I then kick hard, and look at where the ball was headed.

Xiumin then burst out of laughing.

"Where is the ball? And why are you laughing?" I asked, confuse.

"You didn't even kick the ball.. look, it's right there!" he pointed at the ball in front of me, still laughing.

I frowned, "This is hard.." I said, looking at the ball.

"Like I said, you can do it, and I believe in you." He said, that made my face lighten up as I got ready to kick it again.

"Here goes nothing.." I mumbled to myself and kick the ball, as it went in the net.

"Yes! I got it!" I said, and hug Xiumin.

"Yes, you did.." he said, and hug me back.

"Now, I'm the goalie!" he said, as he pulled away and run to the net, "Go! I'm ready!" he shouted at the other side.

I giggled, "Ahh... you hyper prince.."

Hmn.. I like that.. I like that name.

Hyper, Prince Xiumin.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks to rishaki, ellamae_10, shine_star, Hanieyza, KimJungLu for upvoting this. I never really thought anyone would like this, really.

Anyways, Happy Birthday to Btob's Eunkwang and Infinite's Dongwoo. <3