Nice Weapon.

The Life with Twelve Good-Looking Princes

Chapter 8: Nice Weapon.

Your POV

I woke up with the sun shining brightly through my eyes. I sat up and rub my eyes as I yawned. Yesterday was fun...

Once I got a clearer view from my blurry eyes, I stood up from bed with my bed hair, which was so frizzy.

Today is Monday.. I got school!

I got my robe and went inside the bathroom, I took a shower. After that I brushed my teeth, and went out from the bathroom with the robe on, as I got to my closet and change to my school uniform.

Then, when I got out from the closet, I heard a soft knock on the door, "Valarie honey, are you awake?" I heard my mom asked.

"Yes Mom, I am awake!" I half yelled.

"Okay.. Come down for breakfast.." she said, and left, as I heard her footsteps slowly fainting from every step.

After a couple of minutes I heard another knock on the door, "Valarie?" Ms. Park called.

"Neh?" I answered, "I'm going to come in, okay?" she asked, "Hmn.." I hummed in response.

Then she open the door and went over to me, as I was sitting on my desk, getting ready to dry my hair, "Let me dry your hair.." she said, taking the blow dryer from me.

"Ani! I can do it! It's okay.." I said, trying to get the dryer from her.

"No.. I'm going to do it." she said in a certain voice, saying that she is sticking to her decision, while I just shut my mouth and let her dry my hair.

"Soo... How was your day with Minseok yesterday? You two look like you had a lot of fun!" She said, smiling.

I slyly smile too, "Yes, yesterday was fun.." I said, now forming a grin.

She chuckled, "Well, you should go down now and eat breakfast with your parents.." she said, as she finished drying my hair and putting a clip on my hair.

"Okay.. Thank you for drying my hair, Ms. Park." I thanked her.

"No problem." she said, and went out of my room.

I made my way towards the kitchen, while Ms. Park went to do something. I saw my Parents are already eating.

"Good Morning Valarie." They both greeted.

"Good Morning Mom and Dad." I greeted back as I sat on my usual seat on the table.

"How was your time with the Princes, this weekend?" My mom asked.

"It was fun, I enjoyed it.. They were nice." I smiled, as I ate my food.

I saw them both smile, than we heard the doorbell rang, as the maid went to answer it.

"Princess, Rishaki is here to see you." The maid said.

I nodded, "Call her here." My dad said, and the maids nodded, went out to call Rishaki.

The maid went back in with Rishaki, "Good Morning Auntie and Uncle." Rishaki greeted them.

"Good Morning Rishaki, come eat breakfast." My mom suggested.

"Umm, thank you." Rishaki thanked as she sat beside me.

"Rishaki, you have met the Princes, right?" My Dad asked.

"Neh, I have met them." Rishaki nodded, "Why did you ask appa?" I look at him.

"I just wanted to ask sometinhg.. other than that." he said, as he turned his attention back to Rishaki, "What doyou think of them?" he asked her, while me and Rishaki share some glances at each other.

"Umm.. they are nice all nice Uncle." she answered as she smile.

I just smile along, and my dad smiled too, "Interesting" he mumbled, but I heard it, and the looks of it, Rishaki heard it too.

We just shrugged it off, and continue eating.

After that, we bid goodbye to my parents as we sat on our car and drove away.

"Why is Uncle being weird this morning?" Rishaki asked, I turned to her and shrugged, "I have no Idea." I said.

"Umm.. Valarie, where are the Princes today?" she asked.

"If you think that they will always be with me, no. They have their own car to drive there." I simply said.

"Okay.. so how was your day with Suho and Xiumin this weekend?" she asked, as she grin at me.

"It was fun! I had fun!" I said to her, as I smile.

"Ohh... are you blushing?" she asked.

"W-what? N-no! I'm n-not b-blushing." I stutter. Ahh... why am I stuttering?

"Yes you are, and  your even stuttering.. are you falling for them?" she asked.

"I- I... I don't know.." i said, and sighed"You know what? Let's not talk about that!" I said, as I just look out of the window.

After minutes, we finally arrived at the school gates. My driver open the door on my side, as I went out followed by Rishaki. We bowed at the driver, as we proceed our way inside the school, and bowed at the guard, who was guarding the gate.

"Ohh.. Look! There's the Princes!" Rishaki beamed, and pointed at Exo, who was near the school garden.

"Are we going to walk over to them?" I asked, as I hesitate to go.

"Of course.. Come on." she said, as she grab my hand, and drag me all the way to the Princes.

"Hi Guys~" she sang, making the boys look our way.

"Hi Rishaki! Hi Valarie!" They all greeted, right then I turned to look at Xiumin and Suho. While Silence came through us.

Rishaki cleared , "Sooo.. Xiumin, Suho, how was your time with Valarie?" she asked.

I then snap my head over Rishaki, and eyed her. Our of any topic you could bring.. Why that?

"It was fun! Me and Valarie had so much fun playing!" Xiumin exclaimed and slung his arm over my shoulder.

I smiled at him.

"Yeah.. we had fun too." Suho smiled.

"Awesome! Next week it's going to be Chen and D.O." Rishaki said, looking at her notebook, which was the one she wrote on the schedule.

We all stayed silent for a minute, Until Tao decided to break it.

"Noona! What did you do with Suho hyung and Xiumin gege?" Tao asked, in different language. First Korean, than Mandarin.

"Yeah.. what did you guys do?" The others then asked. While Xiumin and Suho just look at the others.

"That is a secret." I said, as I smiled to them.

"Awww.. Come on Tell us! I want to know.." Tao whined.

"I told you.. it's a secret." I said, as I kept smiling.

"Well then.. I'll use my weapon.." Tao said, smiling at the others.

"What does he mean about weapon?" I asked the others with curiosity.

"That is a secret." Chanyeol repeated what I said, and form a huge grin on his face. The others just smile along, while Xiumin and Suho stood there quietly. Me and Rishaki share some glances, until Tao turned me to him.

"Noona! Tell me~ Please! Buing Buing~~~" He said, as he had two form fist on his hand and place it in his cheeks, doing aegyo.

I smiled to him.

"Ohhh.. She's smiling.." I heard the others from behind Tao said.

"Tell me noona! Buing buing~ Please!" he said as he kept on doing it.

I form a grin, I open my mouth about to say something, as Tao and the others light up, "No. It's a secret." I said, and pulled Rishaki with me and walk inside the school, leaving the 10 Princes dumbfounded, as Xiumin and Suho followed behind me and Rishaki, just then a crowd of fans started to squeal Xiumin and Suho's name.

I sighed, Really with the squealing...

"Woah.. you actually could resist that?" Suho asked, mkaing me forget about the fans.

"Resist what?" I asked, "That! Tao's aegyo! Tao has never EVER failed in making anyone do what he wanted, with his 'weapon'. And I thought you were gonna give in on that, since you smiled." Xiumin said.

"Well... I smiled at him, not because I'm going to give in, but because aegyo never works on me." I said, as I smiled to them.

"Oh my... she never falls for them, on the first day I tried, she didn't give in either." Rishaki said.

"Hey guys!" we heard a voice from behind and we quickly look at the way where we heard it. And we saw D.O and Sehun walking to our way with the others following behind them... and a crowd of fans.

I then saw Tao had a sad expression held in his face. When they reach us, I walk over to Tao, "Sorry Tao, but Aegyo doesn't work on me." I apologized.

"Tsk... Finally someone that can resist him." Kai mumbled, beside Tao.

I chuckled, "Let's just go to classes now." I said, making them nod.

We bid Rishaki Good Bye, as me and Exo went to our class.

 

We went to our sitting places, and Luhan look at me.

"What?" I asked him.

"How can you resist Tao's aegyo?" he asked, and I gave him a questioning look before answering.

I shrugged, "I don't know... I just don't really fall for aegyo.. but Tao is really cute doing that." I said.

He nodded, and turned his attention back to the front.

Why is me resisting Tao's aegyo such a big deal?? Well.. aegyo.. Nice weapon Tao..

________________________________________________________________________________

Happy Birthday to Park Chanyeol! :)