That Guy.

The Life with Twelve Good-Looking Princes

Valarie and Rishaki were off to their first day in Seoul High. Rishaki having thick black rectangular glasses and Valarie with a dark brown oval-sized glasses, with her bangs covering almost half of her face.

They were about fifthteen years old when they transfer at Seoul High. Both were very excited yet again nervous at their first day. Having mixed feelings? It was tough. Expecting to have new friends, when there’s a possibility of having new enemies.

After Valarie got out from their Limo, Rishaki soon followed (with much force from Valarie).

The two were standing in front of School, shaking. No, trembling. Rishaki was squeezing Valarie’s wrist, which to anyone, it will felt like your hands are going to fall of from your wrist anytime soon. But Valarie didn’t feel anything.

They were both just feeling nervous. That’s that.

Once they had enough courage to step in the School platform, they gain more courage to continue on. Some students were already staring at the two, Rishaki heard them whispering to each other about the two of them.

“Are they the new students?” “They look horrible.” “They look like nerds, oh wait. They are.” Laughter’s can be heard from everywhere at what the guy had said.

Valarie kept biting her lips, when three figures came in front of them. They both look up, to see three girls smiling to them.

Valarie sulk a little and grip into Rishaki’s hand tighter than she had ever done. Quite a surprise that Rishaki’s hand isn’t falling off yet.

“Hello, I’m Matilda! This is Monica and that’s Melanie~” A girl, named Matilda said, and put a hand Monica’s shoulder as she jabbed her thumb over Melanie, that was beside them.

The two nodded, and bowed a little before rushing away from them. Valarie ran as fast as she could to the restroom, followed by Rishaki behind her.

But before they could even get to the restroom, they both bump into someone.

“What the hell.” One guy that Rishaki bump into muttered, and glared at her furiously. While she lowered her head and bowed down to them as she apologized, “Sorry.”

“Watch it, Nerd. You’re already not good enough to be seen, don’t tell us that you’re also stupid.” Another guy said, other than the person Rishaki bump into.

Meanwhile, Valarie looked up to the person she had accidentally bump into and can’t help but stare at him for a while. The guy blinked at her, before opening his mouth to say something.

But he suddenly got cut off because someone had step in front of him, making Valarie snap his head at the guy who’s blocking her view from the other guy. She blinked at him while he rolled his eyes.

“Had anything to say?” he asked her and she just shook her head a bit. Trying to peek at the guy that she had bump into earlier.

It was kind of stupid to know she’s trying so hard to look at someone when she should be dragging Rishaki away right now.

The guy seems like he notice her action and turn to look behind him only to find his friend. He turn to look at Valarie and smirked, “Ahh.. You’re his fan?” he asked and pointed at his friend that she was trying to look at.

Valarie gulped and shook her head as she look at where Rishaki was. She saw that she’s arguing with three guys.

“What are you looking at?” someone appeared in front of Valarie and raised a brow at her. She almost jump up in surprise but she didn’t want to talk yet.

The guy leaned over to his friend’s ear and whispered to him. But Valarie heard it, “I think she’s mute.”

She made a face at the guy who said that and read his nametag, before looking at his face fully, she wasn’t the Princess for nothing, although she’s shy and everything she has the determination no one can ever back down. You’ll just be surprise at how she’ll quickly change, “Excuse me, Himchan. But I’m certainly not mute.”

The guy called ‘Himchan’ stared at her, “So you’re a fan?” he asked, the same thing the other guy had asked, Valarie looked at him in confusion, “What do you mean? I’m not a fan of anyone.” She said and blinked at him. She looked innocent by what she did, but because of her intense stare at the guy, the atmosphere also tensed up. But the guy didn’t acknowledge it.

Himchan crossed his arms, “Well you know my name.” he simply said. Valarie looked at him a bit to see if he was joking or something before shrugging, “Nametag.” She patted Himchan’s nametag that was pinned on his uniform.

His friends chuckled, which caught Valarie’s attention. She saw that guy she was trying to look at and smiled a bit. He really caught her attention. Bad.

The guy beside Valarie wave a hand in front of her face, and she blinked as she look at him, “Urgh. And you said you’re not a fan of him. Confusing, really.” He rolled his eyes at her before motioning the others to follow him.

Valarie took a glance at his nametag before he could leave, “Yongguk..” she mumbled.

The other guys turn to take one glance at the two before also leaving to follow that Yongguk guy.

Valarie saw that most students were looking at their way already and she pulled Rishaki to somewhere they can be alone, so she ran straight to the restroom and made sure no one was in before locking it.

She looked at Rishaki and frowned a bit, “Who were those guys?” she asked softly at Rishaki. While she just shrugged, “I have no idea. But, I saw the nametag of three guys that’s been arguing with me.” She blinked and took out her phone. “We can search their names in the net. They must be popular cause of the amount of students that were staring at us.”

Valarie nodded, “Yeah. I saw the nametags of the two of them. But… I didn’t get to see the other one..” she sighed. Rishaki snap her head to Valarie and raised an eyebrow.

“You like that guy don’t you?” she asked, making Valarie caught off-guard, “W-what?” she asked uneasily.

Rishaki chuckled, “That guy you bump into earlier.” She smiled at her. Valarie shook her head variously, and Rishaki just laughed, “Don’t worry if you didn’t get his name.” she started and looked at Valarie’s reaction as she smiled.

Valarie was frowning at her sentence and she didn’t even realize it. “Cause by the looks of it. They’re a group, so if we searched for one name, the rest will probably come out.” She finished. Valarie smiled, “Really?” she unconsciously asked.

But after realizing what she said, she wipe the smile off her face and cleared , “Okay.” She simply said. Rishaki shook her head in amusement, before typing the name ‘Junhong’ that she remembered the most from the three guys she’d encountered.

A word suddenly popped to the screen of her phone, with three giant letters, ‘B.A.P’. She furrowed her eyebrows.

“B.A.P?” she said out loud, “B.A-what?” Valarie tilted her head and peeked over Rishaki’s phone.

“B.A.P, the group Junhong’s in.” she mumbled before shaking her head, “I mean, that’s the group the six are in.” she said. Valarie laughed and just decided to let it slip.

“B.A.P are the kingka’s of this school. And they have six members. Obviously. Leader, Bang Yongguk.” She read out loud and showed Valarie his photo. She blinked and pointed at the phone, “That’s one of the three that I’ve read the nametag on!” she exclaim while Rishaki nodded, “So he’s not the one you like.”

Valarie slap her arm before lifting her glasses up from the bridge of her nose, “Yeah. Yeah. Yeah, what about that Junhong guy you were talking about?” she asked and crossed her arms. “I don’t know any Junhong guy!” she raised her voice.

Valarie snatch her phone from her and scroll down as she read the next one’s name. To her surprise it was the one she expected, “Choi Junhong, the youngest.” She read out loud as she look at his photo, “Woah. He looks good.” She nodded.

Rishaki took her phone back, “Heeeey.” She hug her phone. Valarie grinned, “Oh, just continue.”

Rishaki shrugged and continue to read the kingka’s profile, “Moon Jongup and Yoo Youngjae.” Rishaki nodded at herself, and look at Valarie.

“That’s it?” Valarie asked and squint her eyes, “I thought there are six of them! That’s only four! And you didn’t even mention… that Himchan guy!” she complained. Rishaki raise a hand, “I stop to say that those two plus Junhong was the three guys that I had a talk with.” She shrugged, and showed her the photos of them.

“Oh look. The next name here is Kim Himchan.” She continued. Valarie looked at her, “That’s five.. go on.” She leaned closer to her.

Rishaki tilted her head, “Should I continue?” she asked. Valarie groaned at her and just shook his head, “I didn’t say you have to continue.” She said and look at Rishaki.

“Fine, I won’t continue then.” Rishaki said and was about to put her phone back to her pocket, “WAIT! Alright! Continue!” Valarie exclaim, and was sure enough that the students outside would hear her, but she didn’t think about that right now.

Rishaki laughed, “Alright. The last one.” She said and scrolled down. Valarie was getting a bit impatient and snatch the phone from Rishaki’s hand again as she look at the screen and gasp.

Jung Daehyun.” She whispered to her self and let out a breath. She gave the phone back to Rishaki and walked out of the room, leaving her laughing a little, “Ahh, she finally came to like someone.”

 

Rishaki and Valarie were walking over to their classroom, since they have the same class anyways. Much to Valarie’s luck, since she wanted Rishaki to have the same class with her.

Once they saw the room they were going, they saw some familiar figures that were walking to the same room they were going to. Valarie stopped and so did Rishaki.

They saw the three girls they’ve met earlier with the B.A.P guys, as Valarie’s eyes shifted to where Daehyun was. She blinked a few times when she saw him holding hands with one of the three girls.

She hold in a breath and just smile, “I just met him. There are no such things as love at first sight. I’m not in love. Ahh, no no no. this isn’t love. Not even close! I don’t even like him. Wait, why am I thinking about him? Aish. He’s just no one. ” She mumbled to herself, while Rishaki look at her biting her bottom lip.

This was practically the first time Valarie fell for someone. Well, it’s stupid. Seriously stupid. Because it’s so sudden. Rishaki wondered.. ‘Why now?’ Why out of all the days and all the guys she’ll like, why now and why him?

It was seriously confusing, but she knows she’ll be there no matter what happened.

Rishaki pulled Valarie to the door, “Come on! Everything would be fine.”

As they entered, they did all their greetings and everything while all the students inside was being disgusted by them, since they were very nerd-like. They wouldn’t say they aren’t, but they wouldn’t say they are either.

Valarie just wants to hide herself from them, hide her identity of being a Princess, cause it’ll never work for her if she didn’t. Rishaki was helping her with that, so she was copying her in putting that glasses, but she didn’t mind. It was for her best friend anyways.

Valarie scanned the room and her eyes landed to Daehyun. His eyes were also stuck to her, and when he notice that she’s looking, he instantly smiled at her.

Damn him. He didn’t have to smile at her, because Valarie was hurting inside right now. She kept on thinking that he was just another guy, another stranger. But it was getting hard.

It’s silly, because she haven’t even heard his voice. She haven’t even heard him spoke for once. It’s silly because it’s just the first day.

She wanted to smack herself already. She didn’t smile back or respond his smile. It was hard to, when she saw the girl he’s been holding hands with earlier, right beside him.

Her, one of those girls from earlier. What was her name? … Melanie? Yeah, that’s her.

Valarie sighed and looked away. Rishaki looked at her actions and turn to look at where she was looking moments ago and can’t help but frown a bit.

The teacher had sent them to seat at the back row, for now. Behind Junhong and this girl.. Monica. Valarie look in front of them and tilted her head. She remembered Junhong perfectly so she turn to look at Rishaki.

She had a smug look on her face as he stared at Monica and Valarie blinked. Was Rishaki getting jealous?

She shook her head. Why are they both worrying about that anyways? It was the freaking first day of school. They came here to study not to find love. What. Okay.

They seriously need to stop this right now.