Irritating, Prince Chanyeol.

The Life with Twelve Good-Looking Princes

Chapter 12: Irritating, Prince Chanyeol.

Your POV

The next morning, I woke up with the alarm clock I set, since I was thinking I wouldn't be able to woke up by my own today. Cause Me and the others slept late last night.

And oh my.. I have a head ache. Not that bad, but still have one.

My whole body is like a rock. I can't move... too heavy..

I slightly open my eyes, then suddenly close it as I lay on bed again. Maybe just a little more sleep..

I smiled, an set myself to a much more comfortable position. Until my Alarm Clock rang again. I sighed, and just stood up to look at my Alarm Clock, it was 9:35.

"Ohh.. so tired.." I mumbled, while I held on my head, "And a little dizzy.." I added.

I heard a knock on the door, "Valarie? Are you awake?" Someone asked from behind it, I didn't recognize the voice, since I was still too tired.

"Neh.." I said softly, and the person heard it. "I'm coming in okay?" The voice asked, I nodded, even if I know that the person wouldn't see it.

I look at the door to see who it was and, as I expected, it was Ms. Park holding an orange dress for me to wear.

"Ms. Park.. what is that dress for?" I asked her softly rubbing my eyes.

"Good Morning Valarie, this is for your day with Park Chanyeol." She smiled.

I looked at her confused, "Today is Saturday?" I asked. She chuckled and nodded, "It is Valarie, so you better get dressed." She said, placing it neatly at my bed.

I nodded, and got up. Do the usual routine, took a shower, brush my teeth, and dried my hair. I wore the simple orange dress that Ms.. Park gave, as I fixed my hair with simple curls, and wore some bracelet and necklace.

I tap my chin for awhile. Chanyeol is one of the tallest...

"Valarie" I jumped in shock when I heard a voice call me, I turned to look at where the voice came from, and found Ms. Park, holding a 5 inched high heels shoes.

"Valarie, I suggest you wear this.. Park Chanyeol is one tall guy." She said handing me the shoes. I blink at her and the shoes.

"How did you know he was tall?" I asked, she shrug and smile, as she went out of my room. I blink again, and gasp, "He's already here!" I panic and just wear it. I took a look at my reflextion in the mirror, and nodded to myself.

I rushed down the stairs to the living room.

I saw Chanyeol talking to My Mom, while My Dad just stare at him.

I walk faster, as I tried to manage walking with the heels. "Good Morning~" I greeted smiling.

They all look up, "Good Morning, Valarie~" Chanyeol greeted, with a smile.

"Morning honey~" My mom greeted, "Have fun on your day Valarie, take care of her Chanyeol." My Dad said smiling.

I smiled at them, and I saw Chanyeol smiled back, I grab his arm and rushed out.

He look at me, "You look Pretty Valarie~" he smiled. I felt heat rushed up to my cheeks. Is this the Chanyeol that I met? Where is his irritating side? Why did he suddenly became so sweet?

I stare at him puzzled. "What?" he asked, looking at me confused.

I shrug, "Nothing.. Where are we going?" I asked, he cheekily smiled, "It's a surprise, since I know that you don't go out much.." he pulled me to a limo of his, and open the door, as he gesture me to go in.

I followed and went in, he closed the door, and run to the other side. He nodded to the driver.

I look at him, "You seriousy can't tell me where we're going?" I asked. He smiled again, "Nope!" he said as he shook his head.

"You really like to smile, huh?" I asked, giggling. He nodded, "Yes. Cause I want to see everyone smile!"

I nodded," I have a question, Chanyeol-sshi.." I said. He shoo his head, "Don't be too formal Valarie.. But what is it?" he asked.

"Okay.. I won't be too formal.. What's your power?" I asked.

He smiled again, "Flame! And I can burn you~" he laugh. I look at him, "If you really have that power, you would burn me?" I ask him, wide eye.

"Maybe~" he said, slyly laughing, "First, Chen would zap me with his lighting powers, now you're going to burn me?" I asked playfully.

He suddenly frown, but tried to smile, "Uhm.. i'm not gonna burn you... can we please not talk about the others for awhile?" he asked, "Especially Chen.." he mumbled.

"Okay.. but, what;s wrong? Did you guys fight?" I asked. He shook his head, "No.."

I nodded, not asking anymore.

 

 

We finally arrived at where Chanyeol was taking me too.

"Where did you bought me?" I asked, walking out of the car, and stared at the place with a big smile, and wide eye.

"Lotte World~" he grinned, and pulled me inside, "Come on!"

We got in, and I examine the place in awe. It's so huge.

"What do you want to ride first?" he asked, looking around for a good ride. I look at the roller coaster, "How about that?" I pointed at it, "Is that the roller coaster? At school they talk about riding a roller coaster.." I said.

He look at me in disbelief, "You don't now what a roller coaster is?" he asked. I shook my head, "I don't go out much, remember?" I asked.

He nodded, "Right... Let's go!" he drag me to the line, as we wait 'till it's our turn to ride.

We rode on one of the sits and buckled up. "How does this go again?" I asked, holding on to the handle.

"It's just like riding a race car, with loopes.." he smiled and hold my hand, "Are you scared?" he asked. "Nope~" I sang.

It then, started to slowly move, and I grip to the handle harder in surprised, Chanyeol squeezed my hand, "Relax!" he laugh, "We're just starting.. and If anything happens.. i'm here." he smiled at me, as I smiled back.

We reach the top, and when the tracks are going down, the ride became in full speed.

I scream on the top of my lungs. "AHHHHH!!" I closed my eyes.

It went on a few times, it went up and down, and around, until we finally reach the end of it. My eyes were closed right now, but I slyly open then when I felt the ride slowed down.

I sighed in relief, and I gotta admit.. it was fun.

Me and Chanyeol got off the ride, "Did you have fun? You closed your eyes the whole time.." he asked.

"I did closed my eyes! But it was fun!" I smiled, and I realize that I was still holding Chanyeol's hand.

"Did I hold to your hands while we were on the ride?" I asked him, as he snapped his head towards me.

"You didn't even let go!" he laughed. I just chuckled at him.

"Come on! Let's ride that!" he said pulling to a ride that said, "Wild River"

We went in one of the boat logs, "Now... how is does this thing go?" I asked him from the front.

We were sitting on the log, me on the front, and him on the back.

"It's just like the roller coaster, exept we are gonna get wet, and this is much more higher.." he said. We were floating on the water now, and we started to go up.

"One tip. Hold on tight." he said, i nodded and hold to the bars tight. We reached the top, and took a little spin, while it slow down.

"Here we go!" he said, i look at the front, and we fall fast down.

"AHHHH!!!!" I screamed again, gripping onto the bars tighter, I felt like my spirit just flow up, at the speed. We splashed to the water when we got down.

I laughed when some water splashed on to Chanyeol's face.

He wiped his face, "That was so not what I expected." he mumbled, and I laugh again.

We reached to the end, and I couldn't stop laughing at him. "Hey! Stop laughing!" He said, chuckling a little.

"I can't help it... It was funny!" I said, still laughing.

"Fine. Let's go! I'm a bit hungry.." he said, dragging me to a hotdog stand, "Just a little snack, then we can ride some rides again.." he smiled and ordered two, as I sat on one of the empty tables, while chuckling to myself, since the image in my head about the water that splashed into Chanyeol's face kept replaying on my head.

He came back holding two hotdogs in each of his hand, and I laugh again.

"Would you please stop laughing at me?" he asked, as he sat down, giving me one of the htodog.

I cleared my throat, and calmed down, "Okay.. I'm sorry." I apologized and took the hotdog from him, as I was about to took a bite.

He pulled me up, and drag me again. "Hey! I was still eating!" I said.

"Let's look for some rides, while we eat!" he said while looking around still dragging me.

"Aye.. So irritating." I mumbled. And I just look around for a ride.

"Let's go to that! So I can eat!" I said, pointing at the Ferriswheel. He look at the direction I was pointing at, and nodded, dragging me again.

"Since the minute we got here, you kept dragging me.." I said.

"I did?" He asked, when we got to the line, I nodded, "You did.." I said, and was about to take a bit on my hotdog, when he drag me inside, "Go in~" he said.

I sighed, "really irritating.." I mumbled again. And I thought he changed.. I chuk=ckled to myself, when I got in.

He also got in, and I finally took the chance to eat my Hotdog. "Hmn.. It's delicious.." I said.

"It is!" he said, also taking a bite.

"Valarie," he called, and I look up at him, and hummed, "Hmmn?"

"Did you have fun?" he asked, I nodded, "Yes. I did. Thank you Chanyeol.." I thanked, and smiled.

I had fun, Chanyeol, althought you're a bit irritating..

That's it! Irritating, Prince Chanyeol..

__________________________________________________________________________________