Those Guys

The Life with Twelve Good-Looking Princes

The Rest of Exo began to panic and even jerked up from the couch. Xiumin waved his hands frantically and shook his head. Lay was looking around for some tissues. Luhan was practically running around desperate to help Lay. Suho went in front of Valarie and kept whispering, ‘don’t cry’. Suho, Kai and Sehun were patting her back. D.O was staring at her with wide eyes and didn’t know what to do. Tao was in the verge of also crying as he saw Valarie’s tear. Chen was shaking uncontrollably on his seat. Chanyeol was flailing his arms around and was thinking of something to calm her down. Baekhyun was practically looking around for anything that could possibly calm her down. Kris was the only one sitting calmly and just looking at her in worry, maybe also in regret when he asked that.

Rishaki sighed and put a hand on Valarie’s shoulder. Valarie turn to her and breath out when she saw Rishaki smiled at her in assurance that everything was okay.

And that helped a lot. Valarie breath out and quickly wiped her tears from her cheeks. She quickly turn to look at the princes who panicked and can't help but smile at how she realize her effect on them.

She looked at Suho who was in front of her and smiled at him while patting his shoulder. She then look at Kai and Sehun behind her, "Guys, I'm fine. Please sit back down." 

Everyone sighed in relief and went back to their normal places. Kris scratch the back of his neck awkwardly when the place was filled with silence, "Uhm, I'm sorry." he weakly apologize, not really sure if that sorry would be enough. To be honest, he didn't know what to do.

Valarie wave a hand and shook her head, "No, its fine. No need to apologize. I just," she trailed off. Rishaki smiled meekly and squeeze Valarie's hand, "You don't need to say it."

Valarie quickly disagreed and turn to look at the boys, "I have to, and I want to." she said, and didn't even turn back to look at Rishaki. The other sighed and just let Valarie do what she want.

"W-what happened?" Tao asked quietly, afraid and curious at the same time. He was afraid that she might burst out of tears again but curious to what really happened to those B.A.P boys.

Valarie turn to look at Tao and he immediately shrunk down on his seat in fear while he hid behind Baekhyun. Baekhyun on the other side in a breath when Valarie's gaze landed on him. Valarie chuckled a little and smiled at Baekhyun to reassure him that she wasn't mad. And he sighed in relief.

"Well," she started.

 

Rishaki went to school alone the following day. Valarie had to go meet another prince with her parents, so she couldn't go to school today.

Rishaki was a bit disappointed when she saw Zelo's seat empty that day. Actually to be in fact, she was really disappointed and was lonely. Even Daehyun or the other members of B.A.P weren't there. 

She huffed out a breathe, "I can't believe all of you left me today. Urgh, I feel abandoned. I'll kick your butts when you all come back." she playfully mumbled to herself while walking through the hallway. 

She walk in front of the girl's restroom but immediately stop when she heard her name being mention inside the boy's restroom. She blinked and walk over the door of the boy's restroom before placing her ear on it.

"I forgot that Rishaki was a good fighter."

Rishaki gasp quietly and cover for preventing herself to make anymore noise. That was Yongguk's voice!

"Zelo remembers but he didn't say anything to warn us." Himchan (Rishaki heard) said.

"Hyungs, you guys know that she's my girlfriend." Zelo complained. Rishaki unconsciously smiled at that sentence but immediately furrow her eyebrows together when she heard Youngjae spoke up, "You were suppose to just let her get close to you and open up. Not fall in love with her. Aish, it would've been easier that way. Good thing Daehyun here didn't fell for Valarie right, dude?"

After that question everything was quiet.

"Hyung, are you... in love with Valarie?" Jongup silently spoke up.

Again, everything was silent.

That's when Rishaki heard Yongguk exploded, "YOU ALSO FELL FOR VALARIE?!" Rishaki winced at the tone and flinch when she heard a loud crash from inside. Then came a slam from one of the cubicle door inside.

Rishaki panicked. What the hell was happening in there?! She wanted to so badly go in there to go check on the boys, but couldn't really do anything, not after hearing the next sentence,

"THE WHOLE POINT WHY WE ARE HERE IS TO MAKE THE CROWN PRINCESS MISERABLE! YOU HEAR ME?!"

"Hyung calm down. Someone might here us." Rishaki heard Zelo said. There was some shuffling that was heard from inside and before Rishaki could react, the door opened widely revealing a bruise Daehyun with his arms around Himchan and Zelo.

The three stared at Rishaki in horror while she stood there, stunned.

"Rishaki--" "What's the reason? Why do you need to get Valarie miserable?" Rishaki cut Daehyun off before he could even start. Himchan and Zelo pulled Daehyun out and close the door of the boy's restroom.

"You don't really need to know-" "Shut your crap." She cut Himchan off this time.

"Look Rishaki its nothin-" "TELL. ME. OR I SWEAR I'LL BREAK YOUR HEAD OFF. You know me." She clenched her fist and stared intently at Himchan and Daehyun. She didn't dare look at Zelo. No.

She loves Zelo, and if she even land her eyes on him. Just one glance, she might chicken out and leave them alone.

"This isn't the right place." Zelo mumbled. Rishaki sighed and crossed her arms. "Fine. How about the park? After school."

 

 

The eight of them were sitting on the park benches. Valarie and Rishaki were on one bench. Zelo, Daehyun and Himchan on the other bench. Yongguk, Jongup and Youngjae on the other.

Yongguk was still angry at Zelo and especially Daehyun. While the others were just shifting awkwardly on their seats. They agree to Rishaki's request about the park thingy. But they never really thought about her bringing Valarie over.

Himchan finally decided to clear his throat and utter a word, "So..." Rishaki sighed and look at the guys, "What are your intentions? Why are you here to make Valarie's life miserable?"

Valarie who had no idea what was happening blinked at the question, "What?" she asked. Daehyun looked up with his face covered in Band-Aids. Valarie asked him what happen earlier and he just said he'll tell later.

He glance at his friends who have no intentions of speaking and even received a glare from Yongguk. He closed his eyes before finally explaining everything, "We're... childhood friends with Melanie, Monica and Matilda. They were suppose to be the crown princesses, not Valarie." he took a glance at Valarie before biting his lips.

Valarie's expression change and her confuse expression turned into a fear one. She paled at the word. "Wait. You guys know that... I'm the Princess?" she in a breath and waited for an answer.

Daehyun courtly nodded at her, "Yes. We do." Valarie's face turn even paler, if that was even possible by how fair her skin was.

“Then, what was that about? If you knew, why didn’t you guys tell me? What do you mean the three were suppose to be the crown princesses? Why did you hide it from me? What does you being childhood friends with them connect? What-” Valarie got shut up by Rishaki who place a hand over .

“They’ll explain. And I’m not going to let them get away with it,” she muttered softly which made Valarie nod.

Daehyun looked at the other members before taking a deep breath, “Well, you know that the past Queen and King didn’t have any children,” he started, and the girls nodded.

“So they were suppose to choose someone from their people to be worthy for the throne,” Daehyun continued, Valarie and Rishaki looked at each other with a blink.

 “Your parents and the three sister’s parents were one of the people chosen to own the throne. Melanie said that the Queen was looking for the soon to be princesses. Which were you and Melanie, I guess. The other two were still with their parents. So, you and Melanie are practically—like the key to the Queen’s heart. The Queen was looking for a princess that can be as brave and as smart but as nice as anyone could ever be,”

“You remember that day when you and Melanie were playing?” Daehyun asked while glancing at Valarie. She looked at him and shook her head, “N-no. I don’t remember seeing or meeting her before. In fact, I don’t remember anything that you’re saying. From what I know, the Queen before was my mom’s sister. The King and Queen didn’t have any son or daughter so they passed the crown to my mom and dad,” she said.

All the guys looked at her in confusion, “Wait, how could that be? Melanie said that the King and Queen was suppose to look for someone to take over. She didn’t say that they were your auntie and uncle,” Youngjae scratched his head in total confusion.

“Melanie also said that you just acted that you’re nice in front of the Queen. That’s why you caught her attention. Melanie was serving coffee to the King and she said you trip her foot, so she fell. You acted all shocked and help the Queen-” “What?” Valarie cut Daehyun off, “My Auntie passed her crown to my mother. There wasn’t any competition happening. And I certainly did not do anything like that,” she continue.

The guys looked at each other before looking back at Valarie. Yongguk’s anger vanished already, “Then, did Melanie lied to us?” he asked and looked Daehyun. Daehyun looked at him and widened his eyes, “Wait, why are you looking at me?”

“You’re her boyfriend you idiot! You should know!” Daehyun shook his head, “No! Not anymore, I haven’t even seen her for the past months-” “Yesterday you were with her,” Jongup suddenly piped up.

Valarie bite he lip as she looked at Daehyun in hesitation, “Y-you’re s-st-still seeing h-her?” she stuttered as her eyes started to tear up. Rishaki grab hold of Valarie’s shoulder to calm her down.

Daehyun started to panic, “No! No! Valarie, I- I… I don’t love her anymore! I love you-” “You didn’t even try to deny that you were with her yesterday. Daehyun, you lied,” Valarie cut him off as a tear left her eyes. She stood up and wiped her cheeks with her palm before standing up straight, “I don’t want to hear anymore. And D-daehyun, please,” she started and looked at him.

“Please leave. Never show your face in front of me again. Same with the rest of you,” she said before turning around only to feel hands wrap around her waist.

“N-no… wait, let me just explain,” Daehyun muffled his words under Valarie’s hair. She sighed, “Daehyun, what’s there to explain? You used me. You tricked me, you lied to me. You pretended. You were helping Melanie bring me down for something that isn’t even true. Even if that isn’t your intention right now, it was your intention from the start,” she turn around to face him before frowning, “After all those times we’ve spend together. All those smile you sent me. It was all an act. You don’t know how much that hurts me,”

“I think I know how it is now. She’s really your girlfriend from the start. You are all friends with them. They told you that lie just to get my life miserable. She asked you to make me fall for you, so you can get my trust and then sooner or later you’ll going to get to my parent’s nice side! I still don’t get why. Why are you making my life like—? So what if I’m the princess? My parents are doing their very best to give you people a nice place to live in. We haven’t done anything wrong to you guys, but why are you doing this?”

“Well Jung Daehyun, you made me fell for you, what’s the plan now? Break my heart? You know what, Melanie told you the things I like on a guy, huh? Am I right?” Valarie breath out. She looked at him before feeling a hand on her shoulder. She looked back to see Rishaki giving her a sad look.

Valarie sighed before shrugging off Daehyun’s hands of her, “We’re done, Daehyun. Oh! Wait I forgot! You were acting. We aren’t even real. There was no ‘we’ to begin with,” she smiled bitterly before running away. Rishaki look at the guys with a frown before shaking her head, “Please. Just leave. Nothing’s going right, and you guys know that,”

She said before following Valarie.

 

 

“—actually the next few days, the guys were still at the school. But Valarie didn’t go to school since she couldn’t face them,” Rishaki said before pursing her lips into a thin line.

“Daehyun didn’t stop pestering me about where Valarie was. He really looked vulnerable, but still, Valarie was too stubborn. She didn’t attend school until the guys were all away. Eventually after another few days, Zelo told me they were leaving that very day. And they did. After that, we never once see or heard from them anymore,” Rishaki finished.

“Acutally it was a really stupid story, guys. I have no idea why I’m crying over it,” Valarie suddenly said. The guys all looked at her as if she was a talking burger.

“It was your first love. And being used, lied and cheated on is something a first love should never experience. Now don’t tell us that’s something not to cry about,” Rishaki snapped. The guys all just nodded along.

They don’t really know what to say or what to comment, everything was just a surprise for them. Never would have they ever realize that the nice and cheerful Valarie would have a past just as worst as that.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys. I haven't updated this one for about five months(?) I freaking I know. I'm so sorry, I just forgot what to write next. Or this is probably a writer's block. This update was just out of the blue tbh. ;; I feel so bad. But the explanation is finally out, so the next chapter would probably be the continuation of your 'dates' with the princes. Please bare with my slow updates. And thank you so much for sticking up to me guys. :3

Also if you guys don't mind, I made a story starring Exo's Byun Baekhyun <3 I hope you guys would check it out;

The Black Prince is The Wolf