Ignorant, Prince Suho.

The Life with Twelve Good-Looking Princes

Chapter 6: Ignorant, Prince Suho.

Your POV

Saturday.. Valarie thought, as she sat on her bed, stretching and yawning. That means this is the Day when I spend my day with Suho.

The maids brought dresses for her to wear for the day, cause they know that she's gonna spend her Saturday with one of the Princes, and they want her as beautiful as ever.

"Princess, I think Yellow suits you.." Ms. Park said, while holding up a yellow dress in front of her. As she started look at it, blinking a bit.  "Yes.. I think it does.." Valarie said.

"Then, you'll wear this one.." Ms. Park said, and gave the dress to Valarie, as she sprinted up to get the dress from her. She was excited to be with one of the Princes, since she was still curious about them. She just met them, and as what they said to her, she just met them. There are a lot of things she still needs to know about them.

"Go now Princess, go wear it.. " Ms. Park said, and went out of Valarie's room.

Valarie stood up and place her dress on her bed, as she walk over to her bathroom to take a shower, and brushed her teeth. 

After she was done, she wear the dress, and wore a white headband, a white bracelet, with a matching yellow sandals for her dress. She look at her reflection in the mirror. Hmm.. Yellow does suit me..

She walk over to the door, but stop and took one last look at herself in the mirror, before nodding her head in approval.

She continue to walk out of her room. When she was walking out, she saw Sofia following her, and lift her up, as she proceed to walk down the stairs and to the living room.

When she got to the living room, she saw Suho already sitting on the couch, talking with her parents.

"Ohh... Annyeong Suho." Valarie greeted Suho, and put Sofia down to let her move around.

"Annyeong, Valarie." He greeted back to her smiling. She still didn't like his smile, but after time passes, she found it quite charming and suiting to his looks.

"Honey! I heard that you are going on a date with Joonmyun." Valarie's mom said, smiling with her dad. Valarie's eyes widened a little to what she heard her mom said. No. It wasn't a date to her.

"Umm.. it's not a date, we're just going to spend time to know each other.." Valarie explained, but her explanation is like, she was telling them that she was really on a date with him. Which was a result of having her mentally facepalmed herself.

"That's just the same honey, Now, you kids go now, and have fun!" Her Mom said, and waved a little to them.

"Okay.. Good Bye Mom and Dad.." Valarie waved back, and left with Suho.

 

 

Valarie and Suho are walking around near a Park, and was talking about some of their doing in life, and to Valarie's thought is Suho was really nice and gentle, he is very understanding. Just like what she thought, he is ignorant. And she just learn that he is like a guardian at the other Princes, which was an explanation on why he is a leader.

"Wait.. Your a leader of 12 guys?" Valarie asked, blinking a bit, "No! I mean Yes! I mean, I'm also a leader, cause Kris is the leader too.." Suho explains.

"Ohh... okay, umm.. what's your hobby?" She asked, changing the subject.

"Umm.. well, a little bit of singing and dancing.." he answered shyly, "Really?? When we have some free time, dance and sing for me!" Valarie said, impressed and look at Suho with awe eyes. She loves singing, but she never get to sing or anything.

"Sure.. but the others can sing and dance too, ohh.. and some can also rap.." Suho said, nodding.

"They can?" Valarie said again, in awe. And Suho just kept nodded.

"Oh, hey! Do you want to eat Ice Cream? There is an Ice Cream Shop over there.." Suho said, pointing at the Ice Cream Shop near them. Valarie nodded.

And with that he started walking towards the shop and Valarie just stick by his side. She wasn't used to outdoors, since she always stay in the Mansion. She feels so free and so happy that she can go out and enjoy what the world has and what is has to give to people.

When they got to the Ice Cream shop, Suho asked Valarie what flavor she prefer, and she just said Vanilla. So he order her Vanilla, and his was Chocolate.

The worker gave Suho the Ice Creams and he gave Valarie the Vanilla one. They started walking again while some Ice Creams.

"Uhh... Suho" Valarie called, "Yes?" Suho respond. She took at little glance again, before turning her attention back to her Ice Cream, "Why Exo?" she asked, her Ice Cream.

Suho turned his head towards her and gave her a confused look, "What do you mean, 'why Exo'?" He asked.

"Why did you guys pick Exo as your group's name?" Valarie asked, more specific this time. She always talk specific to everyone, but right now, she has no idea on why she didn't.

"Ohh.. Well, it's a little long story, is it okay?" he asked, giving her a look, as he waited for her to answer.

"Of Course, we have a whole day.." Valarie said, chuckling soflty. Suho saw her, and smiled to himself. She was beautiful, and because of that he stared at her, as if she was an angel or something, that he had been mesmerized already.

He cleared his throat shaking his head, "Well, when we were young we have wild imaginations, we sometimes imagine that we are aliens, and we have diferent powers," Valarie and Suho chuckled, "And when we were in the age of 14 we all have the same school together, and we then heard that our classmates are friends and they have this awesome name on their group. So we decided that we should make a name for us too, and we thought that we could use our make up Planet that we aliens live on and that is Exo... so since then we call our selves Exo.." he then finishes.

"Wahh! Great story!" Valarie said, and she didn't even realize that they are now sitting on a bench.

"Suho, what's your power?" Valarie asked curiously, "My power is Water.." he said, and gave her his smile

"Chinjja? That's so cool!" Valarie said, and smile back at him. He just chuckled, shaking his head in amusment. She's so cute. Suho thought.

"I won't ask what the others powers are, I'll just ask them personally." Valarie said, and he nodded.

"C'mon, let's walk around, I heard you don't go out of the Mansion, and that this is your first time, besides school." Suho said, standing up from the bench.

"Sure! And Yes, this is my first time, and I don't even know when we sat there.." Valarie said, pointing at the bench, while standing up. Suho chuckled again, "Where do you want to go?" he asked.

"Anywhere is fine.." Valarie said, and he smile, "Well then, I heard that you like flowers. You want to take a look at the newly flower shop?" he asked, cheekily smiling at her.

Valarie squinted her eyes at him, "How did you know I like flowers?" she asked him, as she keep eyeing him.

"I just heard.... wanna?" he asked again. Valarie still eyed him, but smile, "Let's Go!" she said, hooking her arms to him. Suho was surprise to her actions, but didn't complained, and just follow her, smiling. He didn't even know that he was smiling, infact, he had no idea what was happening. He was just looking at her. Looking at her and only her, giving his attention to her, that he felt the whole word is just spinning for the two of them.

Meanwhile Valarie was dragging Suho for a couple of minutes until she finally saw a flower shop up ahead. She stop and look at Suho, "Oh! Is that the flower shop?" she ask, pointing at the flower shop she just saw.

Suho snapped at his thought of her, as he look at her before looking at where she pointed. He nodded, "Ahh.. N-neh! That's it! Come on!" he said stuttering a little. He blink a few times, before grabbing her wrist and pulling her towards the flower shop. He open the glass door and let Valarie in first.

As she take her first step in, the scent of flowers strike her nose, and she saw different kinds of colorful flowers, and it reminded her the reason why she liked flowers.

"Wahh... this is so pretty!" Valarie said, looking at the glass case filled with flowers, all kinds. Like lily, sunflower, daisy, and her favorite Rose. She stared at the flowers with interest.

"Good Morning Ma'am, what kind of flower are you looking for?" one of the worker asked  from Valarie's side.

"Ohh.. umm.. Can I take a look at some of your roses?" Valarie asked.

She gave a bright smile, "Of course" she said and walk off, as Valarie go back to look at the fowers, display in the glass case.

"They are so beautiful.." Valarie said, "Your beautiful too.." Suho said, behind her.

Valarie look at him, to see him looking at the flowers too. She stared at him for a few seconds, and smiled. She always heard the other guys in her school, telling her that she was beautiful and pretty. So it was normal for her. But when Suho said it to her, why was there a different impact on her? Why was there a different feeling forming in her, when she usually always heard other guys said that?

"Thank you." Valarie answered him, "Ma'am here are the roses." the worker said, holding different colors of roses.

"Omo~" Valarie sang, and took the flowers from the workers hand, and smell them. It smell heavenly to her.

She kept smelling them, and never let go, her eyes are close shut, while she held them.

"We'll buy that one.." Valarie heard what Suho said.

When she heard it, sje quickly open her eyes, "What? No.. It's okay.. you don't have to buy this for me." Valarie said to him.

"I'm going to buy that to you... remembrance from this day.." He said, and smiled at her. He wanted her to remember this day, although the flowers wouldn't last long. He still wanted her to have it.

Valarie look at his eyes, and somehow saw that he really want to buy the flowers for her, so she just nodded, "Thank you Suho.." She said. "No problem.." he said, as he pay for the flowers.

They then continue on this day.  Hmmn.. he's nice.. but still ignorant....

Ignorant, Prince Suho...

_________________________________________________________________________________

Double Update. :)

Thank you, rishaki for the wonderful gift. ;D