Aegyo Prince, Tao.

The Life with Twelve Good-Looking Princes

Chapter 13: Aegyo Prince, Tao.

No One's POV

The Next Day Valarie woke up a little bit earlier than usual. And she felt the sting of pain in her whole body. It hurt like Hell. Ouch.

She tried siting up on the bed, which she succeed on doing. She then started stretching, yesterday was a tiring day for her. She and Chanyeol went on almost all the rides, and she felt so overly exhausted, but had a lot of fun with him.

Today is one of the day Valarie spend time with one of the Princes. Who is it again..? she thought, a little out of her own mind at the time being. She scratched her head, and rub her eyes.

"Who is it today..?" Valarie mumbled while tapping her chin gently. Then it snapped her, "It's Tao today!" she said with a smile. Hmn.. I wonder what we're gonna do today...

Valarie look over at the clock, 7:48 am, it said. It's still too early.. she thought. Suddenly, she heard a knock on the door, and expect it to be Ms. Park.

"Come in.." Valarie said loud enough to let the person hear from the other side. In her surprise, and when she said surprise, she meant really "surprise".

"Good Morning~" the person smiled. Valarie's eyes widened in shocked, as she stared at the person who just went in her room.

"W-what are y-you doing h-here so early in the morning, Tao?!" Valarie shouted stuttering while standing up from the bed, She really didn't meant to shout, but she was just in shock, too shock.

"I'm sorry noona, is it too early? I'm sorry, I didn't know.. I should leave..." he said frowning a little and started backing away.

Valarie's eyes widened again, "No no no! Come in, I'm sorry for shouting, I was just really surprise to see you. I didn't expect you to come here this early." she said, pulling him back in.

He smiled, "Okay noona! I thought you didn't want me here." he said, now grinning. Valarie smiled back, "No, I want you here. Uhm, but I'm just going to get ready.. cause, I just woke up and I'm a total mess, so I must be horrible right now, huh?" she asked him, slightly chuckling to herself.

"Aniyo noona~ you still look pretty." he said nodding and giving her thumbs up, which made her giggled. "Thank you, Tao." she thanked.

"No Problem noona, I'll be down waiting, okay?" he said, she nodded at him. He started walking out, and when he was out of sight, Valarie quickly rushed to the bathroom taking a really quick shower, and everything before going out.

"Oh no.. what am I going to wear?" She asked herself, panicking a little. As if on cue, Ms. Park went in the room with a dress in her hand.

"Oh Valarie, here's your dress. You saw Tao already right?" M. Park asked, Valarie nodded and took the dress from her.

"Yes, I just saw him. It was such a surprise to see him this early.." she said, laughing a little. Ms. Park laugh too, "I got to tell, he looks fierce on the outside, but when I was talking to him, he's so soft, and full of cuteness." she said, smiling, "Hmn.. I'll leave you alone to get ready now, Valarie." she added and went out of the room.

"He does.. doesn't he?" Valarie asked herself. She suddenly heard a "meow" from behind her table, and saw Sofia.

"You agree too, Sofia?" she giggled. "Well, gotta get ready." She mumbled through her breath before rushing on to wearing the dress.

Valarie wear a light blue dress, with a simple bow belt on the side. She wore a matching necklace and a bracelet. She tied her hair in a simple ponytail, since she was a bit in a rush.

She randomly took some shoes with the same color as the dress she was wearing, and thank herself for picking a non-heel shoes. Rushing down the stairs, she saw Tao with her Mom and Dad. Of course...

"Morning~" Valarie chirped, smiling at them. Her Mom and Dad smiled back at her, "Morning Honey." They both greeted back. It was the same routine every single day, but Valarie never gets tired of it. It was like a tradition to her, and if it didn't happen, she will feel like her day wasn't complete yet.

"Hmn.. you guys can go now, Have fun as always, okay?" Her mom said. She nodded and hook arms with Tao, as she smiled at her parents before almost dragging Tao out.

While walking out of the door, "Where are we going?" Valarie asked him, and he look at her, "Hmn.. Where do you want to go? We could go everywhere if you want to.." he said cheekily smiling.

Valarie tap her chin, What do we both like..? Animals?

"What about watching an animal water show?" Valarie suggested. "Okay~ Let's go!" he said pulling me to the car, she laugh at him, before getting in the car. He's so cute~

He also got in, and told the driver where they were going. Valarie look at him, "You know a show right now?" she asked him.

"Well, I saw one near this place, maybe a week ago, and I was thinking of going with the other members, but they were busy this past week so, I didn't bother telling them, I don't want to in their problems." he said, and she smiled at him. He doesn't seem or talk like the youngest right now..

"That's nice of you. Don't worry, we're going to have a great time there!" She said, smiling. He smiled back, brightened to see her smiling, "Neh! You and me will have a great time!" he said and clapped like a 5 year-old. He's back... Valarie thought and laugh.

"Why are you laughing, noona?" He asked tilting his head a little, and she shook her head, "Nothing, you're just cute~" Valarie said pinching his cheeks lightly.

"Thanks noona!" he smiled, then suddenly frowned. She look at him worried, "Why are you frowning? Is something wrong?" Valarie asked and look at Tao.

"Well, you are the first person who haven't fall for my Aegyo yet..." he said, and pouted, she laugh again, amused at how childish he was being right now, but it made her smile.

"Really? I was the first one?" she asked, he nodded, "Yeah.." He smiled, knowing that she was special. She was different from any other girls he have met.

He was determine to make her happy today. To gain her like towards him. He wanted her to feel the most fun ever, maybe that's what'll make her like him. He didn't want to force her to like him. That's for sure, he wanted her to fall for him by herself. He wanted her to fall for him by the willing of her heart.

"Noona," Tao called out for Valarie. She look at him and asked, "Neh?"

Tao puff his cheeks a little, "I was just wondering," he trailed of, making Valarie confused.

"What?" she asked again, getting curious.

"Why do you like Chen?" Tao asked. Valarie quickly snap his head towards his direction.

Did Tao just asked that? Valarie thought a bit confused, but answered Tao, "Well, he has this amazing voice. It's so strong and powerful, yet so soft." she said, imagining Chen singing again.

Tao look at Valarie's expression as she said those words, which he did not understand one bit., and blink for a couple of times. She look at him and notice him blinking as she chuckled a bit, "I'm guessing you didn't get what I just said.."

Tao nodded, "I don't really.. How is it..?" he said, scratching his head.

"It's his voice.. I like his voice. Other than that, he's very nice, funny, caring and very mysterious." Valarie said, patting Tao's shoulders and let out a soft laugh.

Tao look at her again, and pouted a little, Valarie saw him pouted, "Why are you pouting?" she asked. He just shook his head, and look at the window of the car to see that they are almost at the place.

He quickly forgot about why he was pouting awhile ago and started clapping again, cause he'll finally spend some time with Valarie and have fun.

"Noona noona~ We're almost there!" Tao said shaking Valarie a little. She looked surprised at his sudden reaction, but smiles and cheered along as she heard that they were almost at the Water Show.

Once the car stopped, Tao quickly got out of the car and pulled Valarie with her, as they both thanked the driver.

They sped up and paid for the tickets for entrance. They both looked for a good seat, one that's not too close or too far from the water, since they might get too wet, but still want to have some fun along the way.

They both sat down, and look at the wide water area, on where the animals are going to do their show. There are already some people who are already sitting and just waiting for the show.

"Noona! What animal are you wanting to see?" Tao asked, and look at Valarie smiling.

"Uhmm.. The Dolphins!" Valarie tapped her chin before answering, "What about you?" she asked him.

"I want to see the whales!" Tao said, "are you excited noona?" he asked, and Valarie nodded, "Neh!"

Minutes passed, and the seats were already full, the show was getting started. The trainees of the animals all went out and smiled, holding their hand out as some little seals were following them.

"Tao! Look Look! So cute!" Valarie beamed as she tugged on Tao's sleeves. He smiled, not at the seals, but at Valarie. He found her more cute than the seals.

"It is noona, it is.." he said. The trainees then made some tricks with the small seals as they made them flip up and down on the water. The audience clapped. After another few tricks, next came up are some bigger seals, as they made some funny trick.

While a girl trainee was still at the top sitting by the water, the seal pushed her down, which made the audience laugh, then the girl drown, as the seal swam to her and carried her on the surface, the trainee pretend to be dead, so the seal gave her a CPR, mouth to mouth. And the Audience went cracking up.

Tao and Valarie laughed and laughed, as they watched.

After that, came in some other animals, like some penguins and sorts. Valarie and Tao awed as they continue watching.

Next animal who came out was the dolphins, and Valarie pay her attention at them. Tao looked at her, and laugh.

The dolphins did great, jumping here and there with their trainees guiding them by holding on to their dorsal fin.

Valarie stared at the dolphins in awed. Her eyes like sparkling, until the dolphins splash some water, that made her wet a little. She looked at Tao to see if he got wet, and surely she nodded after he saw that his shirt was a bit wet, she laughed at him.

"Noona, don't laugh!" Tao whined and pouted again like earlier.

"Why? It's funny.." she said, and started laughing again. "Noona, you got wet, too!" he said, and pointed towards her. Once Valarie calmed down a little, the dolphins splashed some water again.

They both stare at each other for a while and started laughing..... again.

When they finally calm down, as if on cue, it was the whales turn to come out.

Tao was now the one who stared at the whales in awe. Valarie look at him, and just like what Tao did earlier, she laugh at him, but soon smiled.

As the show continued, he whales started swimming around the area and splashed us with huge waves of water. Which made Tao and Valarie soaking wet right now.

"Don't laugh. My tummy hurts out of laughing." Valarie said, and look at Tao.

Tao smiled, which made Valarie also smile, and the next thing they know.. they were laughing again. Aigoo... we kept laughing..

The show then on continue with all the splashing of water around, and soon finished.

Valarie softly hit Tao's arm, "I told you my tummy hurts already! Why'd you smile?" she said to him as they both walked out of the water show.

"Is it bad to smile?" Tao asked, and continue smiling.

"No. But, aigoo.." Valarie started, as she face palmed herself.

"Awww, noona~ I'm sorry~" Tao said, and made some cute faces in front of Valarie. "Forgive me~ Buing buing~" he continued on with that weapon of his.

"Noona~ I know you won't give in. But forgive Tao~" Tao said, and kept doing aegyo.

Valarie stare at him, still not giving in, and crosses her arms, "Nope, not forgiving~" she sang and walk over to the car, and secretly smiled.

"Aww noona~" Tao followed her and pouted. "Pwetty pweaseeee~ buing~" Tao tried again, "I won't stop until you forgive me~" he said.

Valarie gave up, "Fine~ Tao is forgiven." she said. Tao grinned and hug her, "Yayyy~" He lift her up.

Aigoo, Tao you cute little maknae..

Hmn.. I'm going to call you, Aegyo Prince, Tao.

_________________________________________________________________________________

http://24.media.tumblr.com/8f9e225080275e79576a5c7c441158a3/tumblr_mjzx7iea171rrj3bvo1_500.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/410111df7ff9620143d2717b8b793486/tumblr_mjzlav837T1rp4pgdo1_500.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/d5d8c7931dc909e8f058b964c9416976/tumblr_mjzn3nrg2F1rpjrgjo8_250.gif