His Friends

In Between Love

[Note: I'm so sorry for the delay...I'm not a student so I got caught up with dozens of paper works. I'm such a bad unnie!!! Also, I was glued to reading various stories that I forgot I had my own story to finish... I'm really sorry!!! but here goes the update now...]
:03


CHAPTER FIVE
[His Friends]


"What the hell you did to me?!" Dara was furious upon seeing herself for the first time after the abduction.

"You did great Bom." CL patted Bom.

"Yeah but you too. I like the make-up." they're conversing as if I'm not here!

"Yah! I look like a !" I never knew I could have this temper.

"Excuse me? Don’t you dare compare my ability to a style! Jeez, I majored in fashion, you know?" CL widens her eyes upon hearing my comment.

"Me too! That hurts Dara. And you're exaggerating yourself! You look hot right now!" Speaking of exaggeration, speak to yourself! I feel uncomfortable wearing this.

"Good thing you had extra." Bom said to CL.

"Well actually, it really is for Dara. I've been keeping that in case something like this happen." CL smugly smiled to herself.

"Omo! Are you psychic?" Bom's eye widens and so was I.

"Nope. I figured someday our Dara will wake up from being an ahjumma. You know it's been my dream to dress her up." I could not believe this!

"Yah! What do you think of me, some sort of plastic mannequin?!" here goes again.

"Aishh Dara! Be thankful you have us as your BFFs because we are also like your fairy godmothers." Bom put her hands on her waist while looking at her.

"But this is too much..." I awkwardly pulled the helm of the dress down.

"Stop that! You'll ruin the dress." CL slapped my hands that were holding the helm. "You look gorgeous." Feeling excited, she clasped her hand together.

Well, looking at myself. It's not really that bad. I still look human but totally different from the Dara before. She's wearing a very short dress with a sleeveless one on my right and a long one on my left. It's black so it did complement her white complexion. She is wearing a four-inch heel. How the hell am I going to walk with this thing?!

It's a good thing I have short hair because they can't do much of it but just a simple style. One I could acknowledge is that they didn't put too much make-up on me. I appreciate the simple one but it did emphasize the hidden beauty I have. Did I just say beauty? Well, I just followed what they told me after this so-called make-over.

"Come on now. Jiyong's been waiting inside for an hour now. Maybe he thought we ditched on him." CL said after looking at her phone.

"Omo! He doesn't like waiting." Bom said and walked ahead first.

I watched Bom and I couldn't stop but feel a bit envious for she knew everything about him now. I sighed then started walking but I bumped to something or someone that it resulted for me to lose balance if not for arms that prevented me from falling.

"Sorry miss. I did not see you." I wanted to let out a curse but when I saw the owner of the voice, I was shocked.

"Nickhun?" I was not mistaken.

He stared at me as if scrutinizing my whole being and his eyes widen when realization hit him. "Dara?"

Disbelief was very much evident in his voice. I straighten from my current state and hit him in his arm. "Yah! Am I really that horrible that you could not even recognize me?"

He snapped out from his reverie. "Horrible is not the appropriate word. Besides, it’s the opposite effect. You look gorgeous!" Again, he was staring at me from head to toe.

"Yah! Keep your eyes off me!" Even though he's tall, I still managed to cover his eyes with my hand but he just took it held it tightly.

"I'm right all along." he said softly that I could not catch it. He just stared at me for a long time that somehow it got me conscious.

I heard someone cleared . I looked at my side and I forgot I was with Chaerin the whole time. I realized Nickhun was still holding my hand so I instantly pulled it.

"Nice seeing you here, Khunnie. Are you with someone?" Chaerin then lessen the tension.

"Uhm...I'm with my friends. What about joining us?" He said but his eyes were focused on me. Jezz, what's wrong with this guy?

"No, it's okay. We are with some friends as well. Bom is already waiting inside so just see you around." Chaerin slipped her arm in my arm and started dragging me. I didn't realize I was glued on the spot.

"See you around, Dara." I heard Nichkun said.

I glanced at him and gave him a smile.

"He's becoming obvious." I heard Chaerin said.

"What? Who?" I asked her. She was still dragging me away from that place.

"Nickhun." She just bluntly said.

"Obvious on what?" I didn't get it.

"It's so obvious that he's smitten to you." Chaerin rolled her eyes.

I jerked at the idea that I burst out laughing. "What?! Nickhun into me?! As if that's gonna happen!"

"Well, what's wrong with that?" Chaerin eyed on me.

"CL, that's Nickhun. The guy's been in love with our Bommie for like years now. There's no way he'll lose interest on her and look at me." I saw her brow raised and before she will argue with me again, I pulled her to walk. "Come on! They're already waiting!"


-------------------


(Jiyong's POV)

It's been an hour already. What took the girls long in entering the place? If not because of Bom's text, I would have gone to them because I thought something happened to them while coming here.

I know I should not have left them there. I should have waited for her. I knew she's not into this kind of thing. Maybe she ran again and the girls were seeking for her and convinced her to come. I've been waiting for this day to come and I blew it! Thanks to this friends of mine who dragged me the moment I stepped out of the car.

"Yah hyung! Where are your friends? I thought they're with you when you came?" Seungri this rat! If not because of him, I might be already having fun with her.

"Something just came up but they're just outside." I gulped in one go the beer I've been holding for thirty minutes now and regretted after that. Beer without ice is so freaking disgusting! I immediately followed it up with the soju Young Bae was holding.

"Are you here to get yourself drunk? Your girls are not here yet." His chinky eyes widen with what I just did.

"It's because the freaking beer was disgusting!" I will not drink beer anymore! Jeez!

"Hyung, didn't I tell you about this girl I had blind date with? She's freaking gorgeous!" Seungri paid his attention to me which I did my best to ignore.

"Maknae, all girls for you are gorgeous. There's no surprise about that. Even the girl you are with earlier is gorgeous to you." Young Bae said.

"No hyung! This time it's different! I swear I will throw all other girls just for her!" Seungri said with so much exaggeration.

"What?!" Oh-oh, too bad for you maknae. Your date just heard it.

"Tiffany baby! That was nothing! It was just a joke!" Seungri then walked to his girl and was welcomed with a slap in his face.

Young Bae and I cringed with what happened. I guess maknae did deserve it.

"Tiffany baby, let me explain!" Seungri followed the girl who continued to walk out of the place.

"Lesson learned: Don't talk of other women when you're with a date." Young Bae poured a drink in his glass and gulped it.

"Is that's why you've never been caught by any of your women?" Jiyong said as he poured a glass as well.

Young Bae maybe a saint looking but he is far worse than Seungri when it comes to women. He's just very discreet about it. His women fell hard to him because they thought they are the only one. He is very careful and sees through it that his women are not connected with each other. How he did it, I have no idea.

"I take care of my women. That's why they never doubt my feelings to them." He said as he slouched comfortably at the couch to the VIP section of the club.

"You’re just lucky, you BUZZTARD! I'll be praising the girl who will make you cry." He just chuckled on my comment.

"What about you, man. I just could not believe you changed ever since you saw that woman. You're far the worst playboy in the history of brotherhood. I could not even believe that you left your life in France just to get her when you had women under your palms." It's my turn to chuckle and I would not argue with that because it's the truth.

"I guess I just fell HARD on her." I could not believe I feel like a school boy now.

He just shook his head. "Good luck to you, man." I sure needed it because truthfully pursuing her was harder than I thought.

After a while, Bom showed up but when I looked behind her, Chaerin and Dara were not there.

"Where are they?" I asked her. She was confused and when she looked behind her, she rolled her eyes in displease.

"I thought they're following me. Aissh...Dara better not be cowering again! I swear I will tear her to pieces!" Bom clenched her fists and made an angry face though she turned out to be cute doing that.

"What took you so long?" I instead asked her for her to redirect her attention. And it worked!

"Well, you'll find out soon enough." she said cutely. We heard someone cleared a throat and when I turned, it was Young Bae. Oh, I forgot about him being there.

"Sorry man. Bom, this is Young Bae, my bestfriend in France. Bae, Bom, Chaerin's friend." Young Bae instantly glided his way towards us and took Bom's hand and kissed it. I know this gesture and I'm not liking it.

"Keep your paws of my girl friends, Bae. You're my bestfriend but I don't want you messing with any of them. I know you!" I glared at him and he just shrugged his shoulder innocently.

"It's nice meeting such a lovely lady. Too bad, my bestfriend already forbid me to be with you." Young Bae said I saw Bom giggled upon hearing Young Bae's little act.

"It’s nice to meet you too. Maybe Jiyong here had another intention that explains the forbiddance." She looked at me meaningfully. Yup, I had every intention on forbidding this BUZZTARD to get a hand on any of my girl friends and she doesn't need to know that.

We were on our staring battle when finally the two girls emerged from the crowd.

"Did we interrupt something?" I heard Chaerin asked and immediately torn my eyes off of Bom and turned to her.

"Where you've been? We've been waiting her for almost ~" what the?!

My gaze turned to the petite girl next to Chaerin. I know she's a beauty but dam*n she's freaking gorgeous! Not to mention HOT with that outfit of hers. I think I literally dropped my jaw.


(Dara's POV)

As we entered the club, the unfamiliar scent of cigarette, sweat, and something else lingered in my sensitive nose. I curled my hand and slowly touched it to my nasal opening to prevent the smell from entering.

'Gawd! That's why I don't like coming to such place. It's very bad for my health.' I continued swirling my body to prevent myself from colliding to numbers of body on the dance floor. I didn't even mind the lusted eyes that keep on staring on me. 'Jeez, men these days are so argghh!'

Finally, after that long walk from the dance floor, we reached the VIP section. Good thing it's in there since there's not much of people and the safest place to be.

But upon nearing them, I saw Bom and Jiyong staring at each other and both smiling. I felt a tinge of pain in my chest so I just looked away.

"Did we interrupt something?" I heard Chaerin asked.

"Where you've been? We've been waiting her for almost ~" I heard him say. When it's already safe to look, I was taken aback because of his eyes staring at me and I think his jaw dropped. 'Okay, now its awkward!' I should not had succumbed from this girls' wishes! Now, I'm becoming stupid in front of him.

"Uhm...a-almost an hour now." he continued but was still gawking at me.

"Hi! I'm Young Bae. I'm this guy's bestfriend." the man beside him got the initiative to introduce himself since Jiyong was still glued on his spot. He extended his hands while pointing at the stunned guy.

As a respect, I reached for the guy's hand and introduced myself. "Hi! I'm Dara and this is Chaerin, my friend and Jiyong's cousin. I think you already met Bom." I pointed at my friends.

"Oh, so you're Dara. It's finally~" he was not able to finish since Jiyong just immediately shove my hands out of Young Bae's hold.

"What did I tell you about my girl friends a while ago." Jiyong glared at him and Young Bae just laughed it out and even raised his two palms up to him.

"Chill man, I ain't doing anything..." Jiyong just rolled his eyes on him."...yet." and he glared at him again.

"Cuz, I didn't know you had a friend like him?" Chaerin asked and stared at Young Bae. I saw Bae smiled.

"I don't want you to get HIV because of him." My eyes widen because of what he said.

"Yah! That's below the belt! The girls might think badly of me. It's not true." Young Bae defended himself. He was cute doing that. I smiled unconsciously at him. I looked at Jiyong and my smile froze at the intense stare he gave me. I immediately lowered my head.

"So, come on now guys! Let's not just stand there. Let's dance the night out!" Bom then said and grabbed Jiyong to the dance floor.


-----------

Now I'm back from being a wallflower. It's been a while now that Bom and Jiyong left to dance and Chaerin went to God knows where so I'm stuck with Jiyong's friend, Young Bae. He's kinda familiar to me. I looked at him when he drank the alcohol he was holding. There I was able to distinguish him. He was with Jiyong the first time I saw him in the mall.

"So, you're Dara." I heard him speak and I realized he was already staring at me.

I shifted my gaze in front to avoid my embarrassment. 'Jezz Dara, did your mom ever tell you not to stare at someone?'

"You look different." I heard him again but his statement made me look back at him.

I guess confusion was evident in my face because he continued speaking. "When I saw you before, you were just… plain. I never thought you are this beautiful." he smiled at me. I felt my cheeks flustered from his word. He was the first guy who told me that...I think.

"No, I'm not. You better check your eyes, you may be in need of glasses." I don't know why but I felt comfortable with this guy even with Jiyong's warning earlier.

"Only blind could not see the beauty you are possessing. I'm serious on that. I do not doubt his decision anymore." I just laughed it out but it never escaped me about the last sentence he uttered but before I asked him about it, someone came in our section.

"Hyung, women are such a headache!" I just stared at the new guy for he was not yet aware of me even though he was already sitting beside me. "Tiffany just left me and didn't even leave me without a scratch. Look!" he pointed at the visible abrasion in his left neck.

"That's what you get from being caught." Young Bae just chuckled and drank again.

"Is she a cat or something?" I didn't help but comment. I don't know what's with me today. I feel like talking to any random guy right now.

Upon hearing me, he immediately turned to me and shock was visible in his eyes but not long for he was already flirting with me.

"I didn't know there's a beautiful lady here. Sorry for my rudeness a while ago. I'm Seungri and you are?" he offered a handshake.

I took it. "I'm Sandara Park, Dara for short. Nice to meet you Seungri." I saw his eyes widen. Why? What's wrong?

"You're Dara? The Dara?" What's with the reaction? I just nodded at him. "hyung's Dara?" this time, he was looking at Bae as if looking for a confirmation. I saw Bae nodded.

In an instant, Seungri pulled out from the handshake and slide away from me a little but he was still accommodating.

"Wow! That explains hyung's sudden changes. I do not doubt him anymore." he was scrutinizing me already. Who is this hyung he is talking about? I also remembered Bae's similar comment.

"Who are you talking about?" before anyone of them could speak, Jiyong just emerged from the crown along with Bom and sat together.

"So, you're back! How was Tiffany?" Jiyong asked as he handed Bom water. The simple gesture had an effect on me.

"She just gave me a parting gift." then he pointed the scratch again for him to see.

Jiyong laughed at him. His laugh could really bring me to the brick of collapsing. I didn't know I was already staring at him. I saw his eyes on me and again I lowered my head. I'm wishing for 2012! End of the world come now!

"So, how did you guys meet?" saved by Bom. Jiyong's gaze shifted to Bom. "The three of you, this is the first time seeing them even though we hanged-out almost everyday." she was referring to Seungri and Young Bae.

"Well, as I have said earlier, Young Bae is my bestfriend in France and he just came to visit. Seungri is just an annoying maknae who tails us around." Jiyong said.

"Yah! What am I? A dog? You're such a cruel hyung!" Suengri pouted and I found him cute. I smiled at his antic.

"He was a junior in France before he went back to Korea but we are still in contact." Young Bae answered this time.

"When are you going back?" Bom faced Young Bae.

"Uhmm...I don't know yet. I'm still gonna be observing some events to unfold." he smirked suspiciously and I think I caught him looking at me.

"Where's Chaerin?" Bom asked me?

Oh, I forgot where did that girl went to. "uhm...I don't know. She just excused herself without telling me anything."

"Chaerin?" Seungri suddenly asked.

"Yes. Why?" I asked him confusedly.

"Lee Chaerin?!" he suddenly blurted out.

"Yeah? Why are you calling me?" Chaerin just popped out of nowhere. The guy beside me just suddenly turned at Chaerin.

Chaerin's once confused face turned shock when she saw him. "Chaerin-ah!!!" Seungri just suddenly stood up and was about to hug her when she automatically swing a punched on his face and he was dead.

I think the whole place turned quiet with what happened. Every jaw dropped and eyes wide. What just happened?

"I told you to get away from me, RAT!" Chaerin shouted at the now corpse Seungri.

Rat? Seungri?! So he's her blind date?! That was totally jjang!




~~~~o0o~~~~o0o~~~~o0o~~~~o0o~~~~
How was it???
Please do leave a comment...
Thanks for reading!!!

<33