Day 3

In Between Love

[Note: Hi guys!!! Sorry for the long update... I just can't seem to finish this chapter... It took me a lot of time to find the right situation. Also, my manager kept on revising something in our report that it made us nuts!!! I hope you would like this chapter and please don't kill me...]
=((

 



CHAPTER TWELVE
[Day 3]





"Dara, what was that all about?" Dae asked after a long time of seating inside his car. We were still outside of the restaurant.

After Jiyong showed up and we walked out of there, we just went to the car but neither of us talked or moved. I don't know but Dae was on his deep thoughts as well. As for me, I kept my gaze on the entrance hoping for Jiyong to come out any second from now. Truthfully, I never intended for him to see me this early. I was still waiting for tomorrow to finish it all but everything was not really in favor on my side.

After ten minutes, he went out from the restaurant together with Young Bae. I straightened my back while eyeing on him. I wanted to cry seeing him all shoulders slumped down and Bae was assisting him to stand. My feet were itching to come out and went to his side but I stopped myself before I backed out from my stupid plan.

'This is better.' I tried convincing myself.

Unknown to me, Dae was observing me the whole time. When Jiyong was finally gone, I looked back at Dae and he was staring at me. I again felt guilty so I instantly looked away.

"Dara, what was that all about?" Dae asked.

"Nothing. Come on. Let’s go home." I answered instead.

"Who is this Jiyong?" He ignored me.

"He's no one. Let's go now." I said annoyed.

"He doesn’t look no one to me. You already agreed to my proposal, Dara. That makes you my fiancé so I have the right to know everything about you." I saw his hands tighten on the steering wheel while glaring at me.

"I know but it doesn't mean I have to tell you everything." I know it would agitate him more but I really didn't want to talk about it now.

I heard him sigh. "I just hope you're not gonna regret this." he then started the engine.

'I'm already regretting every minute of it.' I thought while looking outside.



-----------------------



Knock...Knock...Knock...

A loud bang was once again heard on my door.

"Now what?" I said annoyingly. I thought I'll be having a peaceful time in my own house but I was totally wrong. Every now and then, people kept on knocking on my door. Note to self: Put "no disturb" sign outside.

I lazily woke up and walked to the door. I opened the door and there stood the person I wanted to talk so much.

"Chaerin-ah!" without taking time, I hugged her tightly and the tears I thought were all dried up was once again welling up.

She cooed me and caressing my head like a little kid. "Okay...hush now...I'm here..."

"Chaerin-ah, where have you been? I hate you!" I said in between cries.

"I'm sorry...okay, I will not leave anymore so hush now." she was still cooing me.

"I'm glad you're here." I said softly now.

"Yes, I'm here now..." she said.


CL's POV


"Yes, I'm here now..." I said to her.

I scolded myself for being too long to come back. If not because of that rat's news on me, I would have known anything.

I looked at my side and nodded at the man not just far from us but still stayed hidden from Dara's view. He nodded as well before I came in with Dara still on my hold.



After a couple of minutes of weeping, Dara finally feel asleep. I just sighed at the girl before me. Even on the past, Dara was always the cry baby. She easily cries on every small thing. Bom and I used to a lot because of it. But despite that, she woulde smile after she cried and then forgot the drama that happened. That's how carefree she was. She will cry but smiled after. Seeing her now, something broke her into pieces and I intend to find it out.

I left her in the room and walked back in the living room where he was waiting.

"How is she?" he asked.

"Not so good." I said then sat on the seat across him. I saw Mr. Choi walked in.

"Miss, dinner is served." Mr. Choi announced.

"Ok, Mr. Choi. Thank you...we'll be there in a jiffy." he bowed down then went back to the dining room.

"I was just gone for a couple of days and all this happened. What's the core of this?" I was asking no one in particular since I knew the man in front of me didn't have any idea as well.

"Let's just wait on what will happen next." I stood up. "Come on, let's eat."

"I don't think I can." he said holding on to his temples.

"Well, you'll gonna die from starving then." I did not wait for him to follow me and went to the dining area.

"What about Dara?" I heard him ask.

"She, too, will die from starving! So stupid! Aishh..." I shouted as I turned in the corner.




Dara's POV


"Dae, what’s the time tomorrow?" I immediately called him as soon as CL went out of my room.

"10 AM. I'll just give you the tickets tomorrow. Be there an hour earlier." he said on the other line.

"Ok. See you there." I was about to hang-up when I heard him again.

"Are you sure about this?" he asked.

"How many times have been asking me that?" Seriously, Dae is kinda annoying sometimes.

"Until you tell me what's up." I sighed at this. He’ll never gonna give up, isn’t he?

"Nothing's up. I want to do this. Only that. No other reasons." I didn’t want to burden him more. I already did a lot of damage.

I heard him sighed. "Let me remind you, you rejected me before because you don't love me so I don't know why there's a change of heart."

"Dae, please..." I could not take it anymore.

"Whatever Dara! You're already mine. I gave you a chance to back out and there's no turning back even if that Jiyong guy will bend on his knees just to get you." and he hanged-up.

I hold my phone tightly and a tear dropped on the process."I'm sorry...I'm so sorry for being weak..." I eyed the suitcase that was stayed hidden in the corner. My phone vibrated and a message just came in.



From Bom
To Dara

I'm sorry if you have to do this but thank you, Dara.




From Dara
To Bom

Just be happy again, Bom.






---------------------------------




"Hey rat!" Chaerin called him just before arriving to where he stood.

"My Chaerin!" he said when he finally heard her voice after days of looking for her. He was about launched himself to her but was stopped by her hand slapping him hard.

"Wae?!" he was holding his now red face from the slap.

"Bacause of you, I have to run away and leave Dara all alone. And now heartbroken and in a mess!" her eyes were like coming out from its sockets because of so much anger towards the younger guy.

Seungri was speechless and could not find a word to retaliate. "Hyung and noona broke up? What happened?"

"I don't know and I intend to find out. Aishh... I didn't even realize that that stupid cousin of mine was in love with my bestfriend." she put her hands on her hips and was glaring at nothing in particular.

"Well, if you didn't run away, you could have stopped this from happening." he said.

She glared again at the man. He noticed it and just nervously smiled at her.

"Since you're a rat, let's get to the bottom of this." she put her thumb on her chin to think.

"Well, let's start with Bom. Hyung said, something happened to Bom the other day and Dara went over to her. Maybe she knows something." he said absentmindedly. He was just looking at his foot drawing scribbles on the floor.

"What?" she didn't hear anything about that. Come to think of it, ever since she came back, she never saw Bom once. She was sure that when she's not around, Bom was on Dara's side taking advantage of her absence.

"I said to talk to Bom noona for she might know something." he repeated what he said to her.

"I haven't seen her ever since I went back." she was very much curious as to why Bom was out of the picture.

"Well, let's start looking for her. Do you know where she might be hanging-out?" he asked her.

She was thinking of places she might be. "Let's start in her house."

"Why don't we just call her just to save us from taking too much time of looking and more time with each other?" he wiggled his brows at her and smiled.

She just rolled her eyes and put a fist in front of his face. "Oh come on, Chaerin-ah! I miss you!" he was about to hug her but she stepped aside and caught his feet for him to stumble, face first on the floor.

"Get you a*s off on the floor and let's go." she then went out of the club.

Seungri was still caressing his face but soon afterward followed her. This was the first time Chaerin asked him to go with her so all the abuses she gave him were all gone. He was all smile and followed after her.


Chaerin kept on calling Bom but the latter won't just answer her phone. Why the hell is Bom not answering her phone? She then called Dara but she won't answer her phone either. 'What's up with this two?' she thought.

She looked at her watch and it's already 10AM. She left her this morning and she's still on slumber. She didn't want to disturb her since Dara slept later than 3AM. She also didn't want to wake up but she had to find the truth and if she could not squeeze it to her friend might as well look for it herself.

They were on their way to Bom's house when she caught a plane on the sky. 'I hope Dara won't do some drastic moves.'




One Hour Ago...At the Airport...


Dara was clutching her hand bag tightly. Sitting there on the lounge just made her fidgety. Any minute from now, she would be called out to go inside the plane. She was glancing from left to right hoping someone to stop her with her plans. Yes, deep inside, she was hoping for that. She was hoping for someone to slap her to bring her back to her senses but the moment she would step in to that plane, she would no longer hold back. She heard Daesung on her side calling someone on the phone. She glanced at him and thought of what future would in store for the both of them. She still could not accept that Jiyong would be out of her life forever.

She looked around again hoping to see familiar faces but the more she tried, the lesser the chances were. Then she heard the announcement for them to go now to their assigned gate.

She heaved a sigh and that was not left unnoticed by the man beside her. "Are you really sure about this? It's your last chance to back out." he said. His eyes even though very small but one could still see the concern reflected on them.

She heaved a sigh again. She glanced again around but was still the same. She looked back at him and with a determined face, "Yes, I'm sure about this."

Daesung gave a small smile and lead her to the gate. Before completely going inside, she glanced back. 'Good-bye...'





THE END



 





~~~~o0o~~~~o0o~~~~o0o~~~~o0o~~~~o0o~~~~o0o~~~~
NOT!!!
I know I was having a hard time finishing this but I'm not that cruel
to abruptly end my story...
hehehe... mianhe~

I decided to hasten this since I'm losing ideas already...
But I have a new plot for my new story and I don't want to write
a new one when I still have an on-going...
I would go nuts and I may abandon the other one...
I will just finish this one before I start the new one...

Please give me some words and also suggestions...
Thanks!!!
:3