Welcome Home

In Between Love

[Note: Hi everyone!!! Here's my new update... I know you wanted to kill me because of the last chapter... hehehe... Sorry in advance if this will be a disappoint to you. I'm trying my best... So, do enjoy!!!]
:3



CHAPTER THIRTEEN
[Welcome Home]




3 YEARS LATER...

[Dara's POV]


The landing was the thing I hated the most when flying. I would always get nervous and would hold tight on the arm of the seat, closed my eyes and held my breath. If anything, I would not want to fly and just stay in my place but ironically, I had to always face that fear because my work needed me to. When I felt the wheels safely landed on the ground that's when I breathe again and loosen my grip.

"Are you okay now?" the man beside me asked.

I looked at him and smiled. "Yes, I'm now fine."

He smiled as well and took hold of my cold hand. "You're still cold."

"Well, you know me. I always have this fear on landing. You should have known that." he laughed and that made some of the girls in the plane drooled at him once again.

"I know you're handsome, but should you flaunt it to everyone?" I said rolling my eyes from the girls who were still giddy from this man's presence.

"Are you jealous?" I swiftly looked at him and gave him a glare. He once again chuckled then put his arms around me.

"Hey pretty, I don't like jealous girls." he then pinched my nose so hard that I felt it would fall off later.

"Yah! Stop that!" I tried reaching for his nose too but pity me, my arms were just too short to reach it.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we finally landed to Incheon, Korea. Thank you for choosing Asiana Airlines." the captain said that momentarily stopped our bickering.

"Welcome home, Dara." he said to me.

"I'm home..." I smiled and looked at the window beside me. 'I'm finally home after 3 years...'




--------------------------




"Unnie! Welcome back! I miss you!" Minzy welcomed me as I arrived at her place.

"I miss you, too!" I hugged her tighter.

"Where's oppa? I thought he arrived with you?" she asked while helping me with my luggage and let me inside.

"He just told me to go here first. He has to attend to something." I sat on the couch to rest for a bit.

She pouted and gloomily sat next to me. "Is that something more important than me?"

I chuckled at her behavior. "As if you still don't know him, I thought you're used to it already."

"But he should have at least gone home first to greet his dongsaeng. Aishh... I hate him already!" Minzy and her tantrums again. She did spoil by her brother too much.

"Tell him that when he arrives. Where is my room? I'm kinda tired already." I stood up and got one of my bags.

She stood up too and led me to her room. "Mianhe unnie, I could not give you the other room since oppa would also be staying here."

"Well, it's gonna be just like old times. I miss sleeping beside my favorite dongsaeng." I hugged her tightly.

"I know! That's why I insisted on both of you to stay here than in your house. It's been a year since I went back here and I'm missing the times we had in Paris." she was about to put my things in the closet when I stopped her.

"Minzy-ah, I cannot be staying here for long. I still have to go home, you know." I heard her sigh and closed my bag and settled it on the side.

"Are you sure about that? I mean, what if~" she looked at me with so much concern. I smiled at her and sat next to her.

"First things first, my purpose of coming back is because of our business here in Korea. I have a lot of things to do here concerning that. Don't worry about me." I told her.

She stayed quiet for a while. I looked at her and she was in deep thought. "Minzy, is there a problem?"

She was disrupted from her reverie. "What?"

"I said, is there a problem? You looked bothered of something." I eyed her. Something told me that she was keeping something from me.

"A-aniyo... I just remembered I forgot something on the university. I better get it today or my group will hang me." she stood up and walked out of the room without waiting for me to speak.

I just shrugged my shoulders and when I saw the bed, it was very inviting. I just put on some oversize shirt and settled in the bed. Seconds later, I succumb to sleep.


--------------------------


[Minzy's POV]


I ended up staying at the lounge area of my apartment building. The one I told unnie was a lie. I never forgot something on the university. I just wanted to get out for her interrogation a while ago. I could not tell her what I was thinking for she might get hurt again. I knew about what happened three years ago and I was one of the people who witnessed the turmoil unnie had. We did not ask her of what happened but just continued on supporting her and hoping that someday she would open up to either to me or my brother.

My brother was another case. I saw how he was hurt because of unnie. I had always known that he loved unnie ever since she could remember. When I knew of their engagement after Dara unnie's mother’s death, I saw how my brother grabbed the idea for the two of them. Unfortunately, unnie didn't like it even at the end. My brother changed after that. He did his best just to be what unnie's standards for a guy would be. From a very happy-go-lucky to a serious oppa. It even heightened when our father died and the company was left to him.

At first, I was mad at unnie because she was the reason of my oppa's change. I was even sent in Paris for heaven's sake without anyone with me! But when I saw her with oppa, my anger washed away seeing her state. I then understood her refusal of the marriage. She didn't love oppa other than a friend. As much as I wanted oppa to be happy, I saw that he wouldn't be one if unnie would not love him the same. I talked to him about it but he was stubborn when it came to her unnie.

After a year, she was getting better. She finished college in Paris and started taking over her company. She found it hard at first but with the help of some lawyers, some trusted men of her mother, and oppa, Dara unnie managed to run the company by herself.

About the reason of her decision three years ago, I found it out one night when unnie was drunk alone in a bar. It was good thing that I passed by there with some of my friends. I recognized her from the bar counter and from the looks of it, she already had plenty of shots. I excused myself to my friends and took her home. It took a lot of my strength for me to put her on bed. I remembered cursing my oppa because she left her alone when I knew she was still not okay. As I was changing her clothes, that's when she blabbered about what happened in Korea. I found out about Kwon Jiyong, their relationship, her love for him and I think vice versa. Also the betrayal of Bom unnie and that shocked me the most. I always picture the three friends as Charlie's Angels. Just like Dara unnie, I never thought Bom could do that. It pained me more knowing that the cause of Dara unnie's sufferings was because of a dearest friend. She then passed out after telling me all of it.

When I came back here a year ago, I instantly looked for Chaerin unnie and Bom unnie. Well, that was easy since they were already family friends so going to their addresses were not difficult. Chaerin unnie was still the same but she was always with this guy and soon after, I knew him as Lee Seungri. Unnie said he was her boyfriend but from the look of it, I think he is more of a servant than a boyfriend to me. He always follows unnie's orders and would always tail her everywhere. Well, as for Bom unnie, she got what she wanted and that's Kwon Jiyong.

"Hey there pretty! Waiting for me?" I looked up and upon recognizing him, my eyes formed a slit and glared at the newly arrived guy.

"Yah! Is that how you welcome me?" he said amused. Her oppa really was a headache.

"Well, it's my gift since you didn't see me first before going to any of your girls." I continued on glaring at him.

"Well baby, I'm sorry about that. Come here." Instead of coming to him, he came instead and gave me a very tight hug.

"Oppa, I can't breathe!" I tried struggling from his tight grip. Jeez, this baboon sure was strong.

"Didn't you miss your oppa?" he was still bear hugging me and I was sure I'm already blue from lack of oxygen.

"Oppa, put me down!" my feet were wiggling as he was already twirling us that it made me dizzy as well.

"Hey hyung, put down my sister. She's dying already." I suddenly heard my oppa. Oh! Thank God! Oppa's really an angel.

He put me down but not after ruining my hair. "Aishh... oppa!"

"I just missed my adorable cousin." he was laughing and again I glared at him while fixing my hair.

"Where's Dara?" Dae oppa asked. His eyes looked at my cousin then to me.

My cousin shrugged his shoulder. "I told her to go here first. Is she already here?" he turned to me.

I rolled my eyes then gazed at Dae oppa. "Yes, she's already up there. I think she's sleeping already."

"What? Already? She should have fun first before sleeping." my cousin said. I glared at him again.

"Give her a break. She just had 10 hours flight." Dae oppa said.

"Well, I was with her in that flight." seriously, I wanted to wring my cousin's neck.

"She's not you, you moron." I irritatingly said.

"Yah! Watch your mouth, young lady." my cousin retaliated.

"Well, you deserve it." he was about to come closer to me but I instantly hid behind Dae oppa's back.

"Stop this you two." Dae oppa said. "Hyung, you're such a kid."

"Hey! Who’s older between us? It's me!" he pointed himself.

"You don't act like one." I said then stuck my tongue at him.

"Wah! You brat!" he tried to grab me but I was faster than him. I immediately ran to the elevator.

'Gosh! Seriously, my cousin is acting like a child again'. I sighed but smiled since my two oppas were beside me again.

----------------------------


[Dara's POV]


"Hi unnie! How was your sleep?" when I woke up. I found Minzy on her dresser busy on something.

"Fine. I'm feeling much better now. How long have I been sleeping?" I stretched and stood up from the bed.

"Well, you slept all afternoon. It's already 7PM." she said. I was about to go outside when she stopped me.

"Unnie, you should wear something underneath your shirt. Oppas are outside." she looked at me and cutely smiled.

"Oh, I forgot. I thought I'm in my own place." I chuckled then took white shorts on my bag.

"Where are you going? You seem dolling up to go out?" I saw her putting up make-up.

"Well, I'll be partying up with some of my friends tonight. Would you like to come?" she faced me and her look seemed hopeful.

I tilted my head and started thinking. Minzy was still waiting for my reply. "Hmm...I don't know. I just got here you know..."

"Unnie, come on now... It's not as if you're supposed to be chained here. Let's have fun! I know tomorrow you'll be busy again." she now walked in front of me making puppy eyes on me.

"I'll go ask Dae first." I said to her.

"Yey! I'll talk to oppa. You better change now." she let go of my hands and walked to the door.

"How sure are you that Dae would agree?" I said.

She glanced at me with a smug on her face. "Oppa never says no to me." then she opened the door and went out. I even heard her calling Dae outside.

"Well, it's been a while since I gone out. It's as if something bad will happen." I turned to my luggage and picked out a nice dress. "This would do."


After dolling up myself and whisking a small amount of perfume, I went out and found the three on the living room.

"Wow unnie! You look great!" Minzy stood up when she saw me and then went to me. "Hmm...Should I change? I look like a kid next to you!"

"You're exaggerating. You look great yourself." she smiled to my compliment. I looked at the guys and well, they were guys.

I felt embarrassed on the way they looked at me. Both of them were jaw-dropped with wide eyes.

"Oppas, stop drooling on unnie. Why didn't you give me the same treatment when I went out?" Minzy said. Thanks to her, I was a little relieved on my embarrassment earlier.

The guys finally found their composure. "You look great." Dae said then tried avoiding my gaze. I smiled at him.

"Wah! Dara, you look HOT! Ditch him and date me instead." The other guy said and pointed at Dae.

Dae smacked his head and it made Minzy and I laughed. "Stop drooling over her."

"Jeez, she does look hot!" he was caressing his head but he winked after looking at me and it made me blush.

'Why am I blushing?' I shook the idea.

"Well, we better go so that we can go home early." Mizy then walked near the door.

"Aren't you going?" I asked Daesung.

"No, it's okay. Have fun, D." He said and I smiled at him.

"I'll go!" the cousin said and even raised his hand. "I'll watch over her. Don't worry, cuz." he then put his arms on my shoulder.

I elbowed him and he flinched because of the impact. "Yah! Seunghyun-ah! What do you think of me? A child? Jeez!" I then walked out with Minzy who didn't hide her laugh to what I did to her cousin.

Dae was smiling when he patted his cousin's back who was already recovering. "Hyung, you better go now or they'll definitely leave you behind."

"Aishh! That girl!" he then walked out of the room leaving an amused Daesung.


 



~~~~o0o~~~~~o0o~~~~o0o~~~~o0o~~~~o0o~~~~
Hi everyone!!!
How is the update??
I'm sorry if it's a little crappy...
A new character to add in the drama... hehehe...
I originally wanted him out of this fic but I just
so love the guy... I could not help it...
hehehe... I guess I flaunt already my bias...

Please do comment and tell me what you think...
Thank you so much!!!
:crazy