Tipsy

In Between Love

:hey

 


CHAPTER FOURTEEN
[Tipsy]



The banging of the music when they entered the club was too overwhelming for Dara. She was not really the club person even before. She kinda regretted coming with Minzy so she was planning to sneak up on her since Minzy went in first but unfortunately, she forgot Seunghyun was with them. She ended up colliding unto him.

"Watch where you going, princess." he said while holding her shoulders for her not to fall.

"Sorry...clumsy me..." she raised her palm and cutely smiled at him.

Well, Seunghyun was not stupid to what she was planning. He could read through her. "You'll sneak out of her, eh?" he asked with a raised eyebrow and hands across his chest.

She heaved a sighed and tried to find where Minzy went. "Tabi, it's so noisy here. I think my head will explode."

"Are you gonna ditched on my cousin? Tsk...tsk... you're a bad unnie to your dongsaeng." he shook his head and grabbed my shoulders again and dragged her inside.

She tried to stop their tracks but Seunghyun was stubborn as her. They saw Minzy in one area with, she presumed, her friends. Upon their arrival, Minzy welcomed them and introduced them to her friends. The people were Minzy's college friends. There were four guys and three girls. If she remembered it, the guys were Taemin, Kikwang, Kevin, and Kwang Hee. The girls were Jiyeon, Ji-Eun, and Hyun-Ah. They seemed to a good company especially Kang Hee who, she presumed, to be the class clown. Kevin didn't hide his admiration towards her but she doesn't go to younger guys. The girls were okay, even with the guys obvious attention to her, they didn't mind since they were also busy gawking towards Seunghyun. How she missed college.

"Guys, we're not here just to chat. Let's go dance!" Minzy said as she pulled Ji-Eun on the dance floor and the gang followed. Only Dara and Seunghyun were left on the table.

"Hey D, wanna dance?" she heard him say next to her.

She looked at the dance floor and she swore she could see hungry beasts on the dance floor and it scared her. "There? Nah-uh..." she pointed it and shook her head.

Seunghyun rolled his eyes and didn't care about her refusal and dragged her again towards the dance floor.

"Yah! Tabi!" she shouted but he didn't budge. "Yah! Seunghyun! Choi Seunghyun!" she tried to pull her hand from his grip but failed. She was still struggling that she got startled when Tabi pulled her to him and ended up slamming on his chest. She stiffened at the contact. 'Yah! What's wrong with you, Dara. He's just Seunghyun for goodness' sake.'

She tried to pull away but he stopped her and held her waist tightly. "Relax, princess. Have fun once in a while."

And with that, she relaxed. When he felt her relaxing, he also loosened a bit of his grip. "Now, since we're here, let's dance." he said closed to her ears and it gave her goosebumps.

She didn't know what got into her that involuntarily her body moved to the rhythm. The song changed to something y but still upbeat. She felt her confidence boosted up as she grinded her body towards him as he did it as well. Their eyes were locked to each other and she felt that it was only the two of them. She circled her arms around him and extended her body down as she drew a wide circle with her left foot and made a turn and let herself fell backward and as expected he caught her. Their faces were so closed that she could already fell his breath in her lips. She was drown to his deep eyes and could not decipher the meaning behind it. He pulled her up again and she twirled on the side as they continued dancing to the rhythm of the music.

It was the first time she seen this part of Seunghyun. They did hang out a lot but she was not this close to him. He was always surrounded by girls that she turned to get used to the sight. When they're together though, she could feel that he was taking good care of her to the point of even shooing some guys who dared to make a move on her. Well, she just assumed that he was just taking responsibility since Daesung went back to Korea a year after.

She felt his hot breath on her neck as her back faced him and his one hand moved on her abdomen while the other entwined with her hand. She felt hot and she didn't know why and it made her close her eyes. The closeness between the two was so foreign since they only bicker when they were together. She opened her eyes only to be greeted by an intense glare of a pair of eyes. She froze on the spot as she stared with those angry eyes. For her, they seemed familiar. The music changed to some upbeat song and people were moving again wildly that it covered the eyes she saw. When the same spot cleared, the eyes were gone. She extended her neck to look for it again but it was gone.

"Something wrong?" it was Seunghyun. She forgot about him for a second.

"A-aniyo. I just got dizzy with all the loud music and stuff." she lied.

"Oh, okay. Let's sit down. Do you want anything to drink?" he asked after assisting her to their seat.

"If possible, apple martini." she said.

Seunghyun was confused at her request. "Since when do you drink?"

"Since now. Come on, Tabi, we're on a club so it's normal to drink alcohol." He was right. She was never a drinker. The only time she drank and got drunk was two years ago and she could not even remember how she got home. After that day, she cursed alcohol. Something about the eyes earlier that made her wanted to drink again.

"Okay, if you say so. I'll just go get it on the bar. You sure you'll be okay?" Why was he hesitant to leave her?

"I'm not a kid, Seunghyun. Now, go!" she waved her hand to dismissed him. After sighing, he finally went to the bar.

After a while, the gang went back after their intense dancing.

"Noona, I didn't know you could dance like that!" Kevin said beside her.

"I agree! You look very y out there." seconded by Hyun-Ah.

She blushed with their compliment. She was also clueless of what happened to her earlier.

"Unnie, you didn't tell me you could dance like that." Minzy said amused.

"Neither do I." she answered.

"Maybe because of the partner." Jiyeon said teasingly.

"Well, if I get partnered with a hot guy like Seunghyun oppa, I think my inner hotness will naturally flow." Hyuna-Ah dreamily said.

"Yah! You already dance like crazy even without hyung as your partner." Kikwang said to Hyun-Ah which earned a glare from her.

The gang laughed at the two when Seunghyun came back with drinks on both hands.

He handed her the drink. "Thank you..."

He then sat beside me. "What did I miss?" he asked. The gang just looked at the both of them teasingly.

"Oppa, stay away from unnie. You'll gonna get it with Dae oppa." Minzy said jokingly.

"Why should I? They broke up already." when he said that, he placed his hand over Dara’s shoulder.

Minzy just rolled her eyes but smiled after while Dara glared at him. He felt it and just smirked at her.

The gang went back to the dance floor leaving Dara and Seunghyun again. With just one drink, she already felt tipsy. She wanted to go to the bathroom. She stood up but was stopped by Tabi.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"To the bathroom." she walked past by him.

"Need my help? You seemed drunk already." he was being concern again.

She faced him. "I'm not drunk. Just a little tipsy so I can still manage. I'll just be back."

"But~" she pointed her finger for him to shut up and he did.

"I'll be fine." she saw him nod his head so she walked herself to the restroom.

On the bathroom, she washed her face to get over her tipsiness. When she felt a lot better, she did again her make-up and minutes later walked out of the bathroom. She was already relieved and was about to go back to their seat when someone grabbed her from behind and led her to the backdoor.

'Oh God! Please help me!' she could only say as fear engulfed her being. 'This is not happening! I'm too young to die!' the person covered for her not to scream. When they were out, they were welcomed by a dark and cold alley. 'Oh my God! Should I die in this cold deserted alley with no one to witness my murder?'

They stopped and the killer slammed her on the wall. She felt pain when her back felt the contact of the wall but she refused to cry. She closed her eyes tightly and just accepted her fate. The killer's hand was still on and she felt him came closer to her and touched her neck down to her shoulder.

She shut her eyes tightly. 'Oh God! Is he a ?' She felt his body came closer to her and his face forward so she moved her face on the side. He felt his hot breathe on her ear and it gave shiver on her spine. She stiffened when his lips touched the most sensitive part of her neck. She tried to push him on his chest but he won't budge and continued kissing and her neck that she swear would leave marks later. She smelled a very familiar scent. Blame it on alcohol or this man's intoxicating scent that without realizing it, she was already clutching his shirt to pull him closer and she was already behind his hand on .

With the response he got from her, he loosened his hand on and replaced it with his lips. It was a hungry one and both of them were fighting for dominance. Her eyes were still close and her hands were already circling around his neck gripping a handful of his hair. His hand traveled down to her covered and pinched it that received a moan from her again. Hi other hand was gripping on her thigh and let it circled around his waist.

The need for air was inevitable so they finally separated. All those times, her eyes were close. She didn't see the anger emitted on that's person eyes. He attacked again her lips but this time very deep and forceful that she already tasted blood but she didn't care. All she cared about was the effect this freakin' man was giving her. It's like she tasted these lips before and felt the touches before. When he went down to give her another hickey, she finally opened her eyes and just saw his blonde hair.

"Dara!" she heard Seunghyun's voice from afar.

'Oh Sh*t! What am I doing?!' she then felt like a cold water woke her up and she forcefully pushed the man in front of her.

"Stop! Get away~" she froze on the spot. All this time, she was making out with him. The eyes she saw earlier were his. How could she be so stupid not realizing it! That's why everything was so familiar to her.

 

 

 


"J-Jiyong..." she stammered as she said his name.

"Welcome back." he said in a cold voice and crashed his lips against her again.



 

 



~~~~o0o~~~~o0o~~~~o0o~~~~o0o~~~~o0o~~~~o0o~~~~
Hi guys!!!
How was it?? I hope you like my new chapter!!!
Aside from Daragon, I'm also a Tabisan shipper so
my inner Tabsian shipper would really want to go out
of it's cage though I was hoping for a Dae-Dara pair...
Totally fail~

Please leave some comments and encouragements!!!
I need some more strength in order to write the next chapters...
Give your constructive criticism and I will surely accept it.

Thank you again!!!
<33