Kidnapped and The Truth

In Between Love

the first banner I made!!! hehehe....



[Note: Hello everyone!!! I know I'm losing readers already... It's kinda sad but I understand so I did my best to update today. One reason is it's because today is my birthday so this is my gift to my dear readers. I hope you like it!!! Please enjoy!!!]
:h

 



CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
[Kidnapped and The Truth]




"Dara? Dara?! What happened?!" Jiyong was already shouting when he heard Dara cursed and somewhat got into an accident may be. It got him more furious when she hanged-up on him.

"Dara!" he only heard the busy tone. "F***k!" he just burst out without minding the people around him.

"Mr. Kwon, is something wrong?" he looked up to meet his secretary's curious eyes. He wandered around and saw some of his directors on his office as well as his father.

"Is there something wrong, son?" finally his dad asked. His eyes showed concern for him.

"It's Dara. I think something happened on her way to her office." he explained. The old man looked outside the glass window. The weather was not that good. Dark clouds were very visible that one could think of doom's day. His eyes went back to him.

"I'll see you at home." With that said Jiyong then stood up, bowed to everyone in the office, and stormed off.

He kept on dialling her number but it would just lead him to her voicemail.

"Damn Dara, pick up the f***king phone." he gritted his teeth while continually calling her. "I'm not gonna forgive you if I found out you're not okay."

"Jiyong!" he looked up to see his bestfriend, Young Bae, with a cute girl tailing him.

"Not now, Bae. I need to see Dara." he walked past them but they followed him.

"Why? What happened? Why are you in a hurry?" Young Bae asked again now beside him while the girl was trailing behind them.

"I don't know. I was talking to her while she was still on the road then suddenly she just hanged-up on me." he could now see his car ahead.

They suddenly heard a loud thunder. The girl squealed and covered her ears. Young Bae went next to her and hugged her lightly to ease her fright.

"It's okay, Ji-Eun-ah. It's only thunder." he was comforting her. Jiyong was just looking at them.

"I-I'm sorry. I just don't like thunders and lightning. It just brings back memories." she said while hiding on Young Bae's chest.

"Bae, who's she?" Jiyong finally asked.

Young Bae pulled away from the hug but was still holding her on her shoulders. "She's Ji-Eun. A friend of Kang Daesung's sister."

Jiyong crooked a brow. "I didn't know you go with younger girls now."

Young Bae just shrugged. "She knows something we don't know, even Dara."

"What?" Jiyong then straightened up and looked at her.

Ji-Eun first glanced at Young Bae and the latter just nodded to her. She then looked at Jiyong. "Bom unnie shared something about three years ago."

"Bom?" Jiyong asked with his brows furrowed. He got a feeling he wouldn't like what he'll find out. “What do you mean and who are you?”

She nodded. "I’m just a friend."









Seunghyun was with Daesung when the authorities called the latter that Dara's car was found on the middle of the street but no trace of her. Both of them immediately rushed to the scene and true enough, the car was there unscratched with Dara nowhere in sight.

"There was a report of an abandoned car in this area and it quite caused traffic. We found Ms. Park's car here but it seemed like it's not robbery since nothing has been taken from the car. All of Ms. Park's things are here and the car is complete. Nothing's been stolen so we think Ms. Park’s the target." the investigator told the both of them.

"Were there any witnesses?" Daesung asked.

"Unfortunately, no one saw the incident. It adds to the fact that it was pouring that time. We will still look for evidences for any CCTV in the area." the man said.

"Please do anything to track down the kidnapper." Daesung said.

"Yes, Mr. Kang." the man said then went to the other policemen.

"I had a hunch that did this." Seunghyun said with gritted teeth.

"We are still not sure if she did this to her." Daesung calmly said. He sure was the calmness among the family. Even Minzy's as stubborn as Seunghyun is.

"Daesung, Bom is the only person who has a dark motive to her!" he was beyond furious and if the girl was there, he could have killed her on the spot. He regretted not killing her when he had a chance earlier.

"I know that but I don't think Bom would stoop that low." His cousin said.

"What?! That b*tch already threaten to do harm on Dara and you're still siding with her?" Seunghyun said aloud that causes some people to look at them.

"I'm not siding with her. I'm just being logical. We can't just pinpoint when we don't have any evidences." Daesung was trying to calm him down.

"Mr. Kang, is there any problem?" the investigator from earlier asked.

"We're just worried." Daesung answered and the man nodded.

Seunghyun then walked over to his car.

"Hyung! Where are you going?" Daesung called out to him.

"Where else?!" he shouted back and slid to his car leaving Daesung sighing.

Daesung then called Minzy to inform her of what happened.






Seunghyun's POV


I could not control my anger. Dara's been the most special person to me aside from my family. She's the only girl that could tame me and I didn't even mind. Actually, Bom didn't need to tell me to take Dara away from that Kwon Jiyong because I intend to do so myself. I've been in love with her ever since the first time I saw her and I was just finding the right time for I know Dara's been struggling to herself. I'm already used of her by my side that I refused to be apart from her when she decided to go back in Korean. There was fear that if she went back here, I already lost her. So without any hesitation, I went with her.

I parked my car in front of Bom's apartment. How did I manage to find the place? I asked an employee to locate her whereabouts since she was no longer staying on her house. With huge steps, I went up to her place not minding the people around me.

I reached the floor and then banged on her door. It seemed like no one's around but I kept on banging on the door hard. At last, the door opened.

"What the-! What are you doing here looking like a raging bull?" She asked with raised brow and stared at me.

"Where is she?" I didn't answer her but directed the reason why I'm here in the first place.

"Where's who?" her once annoyed look turned confuse.

"Don't f**king kidding me, Barbie! Where's Dara?!" My patience was already wearing thin and this Barbie doll here just worsened it.

"Am I Dara's keeper to you?!" her annoyed face returned.

"Dara's been kidnapped and you're the only living person who have a motive in doing this!" I held both of her shoulders and shook her forcefully.

"Don't accuse me of anything you don't have any evidence with." she calmly said while my teeth were gritted upon hearing her response.

"You b**ch!" I was about to slap her face when someone stopped me.

"That's not how to treat a girl, man." a guy with a mohawk hair said.

My brows knitted because of the guy in front of me.

"What is this guy talking about, Bom?" I looked beside this guy and there was Kwon Jiyong with Ji-Eun.

"Oppa, why are you here?" Ji-Eun asked me and I was about to ask her the same when Bom spoke.

"Why is everyone paying me a visit? I'm not dead yet." she said with her mocking face especially directing to me.

I was about to launch on her again but the same guy held me tighter. I just gave her a glare.

"Why would we think about it?" Jiyong asked totally confused now.






Jiyong's POV


This conversation was making his head throbbed and this Seunghyun guy was not helping.

I just found out Bom might be the reason of Dara's decision three years ago and when we came here to confront Bom, we found her in front of her apartment, which Chaerin gave, with this man whom almost hit her.

"Where's Dara, Bom?!" Seunghyun asked again.

"What? Why are you looking for Dara? Is she supposed to be on the office?" I asked him.

"Someone stopped her car on the road and took her. The only person I could think of who has a grudge on Dara is HER!" he pointed at Bom.

I suddenly felt escalated. My thought then went to the call with Dara and when she ended the call because of a problem. I suddenly blamed myself for not acting immediately.

"Bom, is that true?" I asked her.

She looked at me and she seemed hurt for a moment but turned blank after. "Are you suggesting I did Kidnapped Dara? Do you have proof of such accusation?"

"Bom, I'm just asking you." I said but there's a hint of displeasure.

She then glared at me. "I do love you, Jiyong, and I admit I wanted to hurt Dara but I would not stoop that low just to gain your attention."

"But you already did." suddenly Young Bae said. All eyes were on him.

"You know nothing so take your opinion to yourself." Bom was like spitting fire on him, actually to all of us.

"I already know, Bom. How you tricked Dara so that you could break us apart." I said. I'm angry but I'm trying my best to be on control.

"W-What are you talking about?" Bom's face washed out of color.

"Nothing really happened between you and Nickhun. You just made an act so Dara would believe you knowing how she loves you and how she treasures your friendship." I said to her feeling disgusted.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about." she shook her head and stepped backward and that's when her eyes landed on Ji-Eun. The latter got scared that she hid behind me.

"I trusted you, Ji-Eun." Bom said to the scared girl.

"You’re worst than I thought." Seunghyun said with gritted teeth.

"Where's Dara, Bom?" I calmly asked.

Her expression now softened and tears were threatening to fall. "I thought you know me better than that?"

I snapped. "I thought so too but you made me doubt that. I trusted you, Bom. I gave you my trust but you were just scheming something behind my back and I hate you for that!"

Tears were already flowing on her cheeks and I did nothing to comfort her. "And I'll hate you more if something bad happens to Dara." Seunghyun, Young Bae, and Ji-Eun didn't say anything.

"I'm telling the truth, I didn't do anything to Dara!" she said in between her weep.

"Liar!" Seunghyun again said.

"It's the truth! I admit I planned to talk to her again and threaten her so that she'll go back to Paris but not this." she said and was looking to me as if begging for me to believe her.

"You’re sick, Bom." I said while glaring at her.

"It's because I love you so much, Jiyong. I only did this because of you. Please believe me." she held my arm but I shook them away.


"Jiyong, let me handle this." I looked back and saw Chaerin with Seungri. Her face was devoid of emotion but I knew she heard all.

Bom's eyes widen upon seeing Chaerin here. She let go of my hand and like a cat, stepped back when Chaerin started to forward to us.

More tension filled the hallway and some people from the other apartments were already peeking from their doors.

When Chaerin was in front of her, she slapped Bom's face. That was already expected knowing Chaerin but what made it shocking was that after she slapped Bom, she then hugged her tightly.

All were speechless even Bom as she was frozen from Chaerin's hug. "Pabo! Who said to be an as$ just because of a guy? Though Jiyong is my cousin, he's not all that."

I was supposed to be insulted but I let Chaerin all do the talking.

"I now understand why Dara never spill the truth. She still loves you even though you hurt her so much. I know how much she loves Jiyong but you're also important to her, to the both of us." Chaerin pulled away and faced Bom. This time, Bom was once again crying uncontrollably.

"I'm sorry..." Bom said on her sob.

"Idiot, apologize to Dara not to us. You owe her BIG TIME!" Chaerin said then gently nudged her head.

"I know but I'm still sorry for being y." she looked to everyone and lastly to me. "I'm sorry, Jiyong."


I know I should be a gentleman and accept her apology but I was still hurt from all the revelations. It hurt to know that Dara gave up on him just because her friend said so. I felt betrayed.

"I'm sorry but I can't accept your apology for now especially that Dara is still missing. I'll think about it once I see Dara."

"I know what you're thinking, Jiyong." Chaerin said. I looked at her. "Dara's not just a friend but a family as well. If you're thinking that she chose friendship more than you, then think if that also happened to you. What would you choose?"

I looked away. If I was on her shoes, what should I do? I looked at Young Bae and Seungri and I guess it made sense. I sighed. “She still needs a lot of explaining to do."

"I know." she said then turned to Seunghyun.





Nobody's POV



"I know." Chaerin said then turned to Seunghyun.

"You like Dara, don't you?"

He looked at her very seriously. The rest also anticipated for his answer especially Jiyong. He glanced at Jiyong. "Yes."

The two guys just stared darkly at each other and once again the tension was raised to the nth level.

"I was right and if you had accepted my offer, Dara might have thought differently about you aside from a friend." Bom said that earned a glare from both men.

She sighed. "kidding..." but it didn't sound as a joke.

"You-" Chaerin pointed at Bom, "-shut up." Bom rolled her eyes and playfully zipped .

"And you two" pointed both at Jiyong and Seunghyun "may the best man win."

"What do you mean?" Jiyong asked.

"Dara's missing so look for her." Chaerin said as if she didn't care that Dara was missing.

"Aren't you worried, unnie?" Ji-Eun finally spoke.

"I'm not a friend if I say I don't. Heck, I'm worried to hell! I'm gonna crush the person who did this to my friend." she made a crushing motion with her hand. The boys sweat dropped on the side.

"You mean you believe I didn’t kidnap Dara?" Bom asked.

"Of course, if you did, you're not supposed to be here." Chaerin instantly said glancing at Seunghyun then Jiyong.

Bom was teary-eyed again. "T-Thank you for believing in me."

Chaerin smiled then turned again to the others. "I think Dara's safe but it would depend on how she'll handle the perpetrator."

"What do you mean?" Young Bae asked.

Chaerin instead looked at Ji-Eun. The rest of them looked at the girl. Ji-Eun looked at each faces scared but then sighed. "I'm sorry."





Somewhere...


She stirred from where she was lying. She was wondering why she was lying when the last time she remembered was that she's on her car going to her office. She was still groggy but she tried to open her eyes. She tried sitting but she felt dizzier so she lied down again. After awhile, she was able to feel better so she opened her eyes to be greeted with an unfamiliar room.

She then remembered what happened to her. Her eyes widen on the realization and wandered her eyes for the person who did this to her but no one's in the room.

She steadily stood up and went to the door but it was locked. The room was lightly lit and two walls were covered with white-cloth vertical blinds. She assumed that the walls were made up of glass. She walked closer to it to see through it. It was still raining hard. She could not see through the darkness outside but she could hear something like an ocean.

'Ocean? Where am I?' There was a lightning and she saw that it was indeed an ocean outside.

She stepped back and looked for her cellphone on her pocket but none. She searched for her bag and remembered she left everything on her car because of the almost accident.

The room was not that big yet very spacious. There was not much things inside aside from the four-poster bed that was placed on the center of the wooden wall. It was wide, draped with white covers and pillows with a red and white covers. There were also curtains tied neatly on each post.
Above it was a ceiling fan with a light fixture, with a light on the center which explains the illumination of the room aside from the lamp on the side. There's also a study across from the bed and a chair faced on the window on the side.

There were two doors. One which she found locked and the other which seemed to be the bathroom. She was about to examined as well the bathroom when she heard the clicking of the bedroom door. She looked for something on the room for defense but unfortunately for her, there was none. When the door started to open, she went behind the bed across from door.

She was angry and at the same time confused beyond compare. She remembered the person who held her captive and it boiled her. The moment the door opened widely, she clenched her fist and glared at the person.

"Oh, good you're awake. Did you have a nice sleep?" he asked as if nothing happened. It ticked the bomb in her nerve for she moved in front of her captive and she slapped his face very hard that it felt like a punch than a slap.

"I guess I deserved that." wiping the tinge of blood on the corner of his mouth.

"Why are you doing this?" Dara asked with so much hatred on her eyes.

He stepped closer to her but she stepped back. He heaved a sigh. "I'm sorry, Dara. But this is the only way I could think of just for you to be with me."

"By kidnapping me? Do you think I would just accept you like that?!"

"I know. But I'm willing to do anything just for you to love me." As if he was begging.

"You do know, I only love him?" she said. For a second, she saw anger on his eyes but instantly changed.

He went back to the door. He was about to close it when she stopped him.

"How long are you going to lock me up here?"

He glanced at her with sadness written all over his face. "Until you learn to accept me in your life."

"Nickhun, that's gonna be impossible!" her eyes widen.

He didn't say anything and went out of the room leaving her trembling with anger and frustration.




 


~~~~o0o~~~~o0o~~~~o0o~~~~o0o~~~~o0o~~~~o0o~~~~o0o~~~~~

Hi dear readers!!!
How was it??
Am I getting rusty in making a story??
I'm sorry it took very long because I've been
distracted to much from work and other things...
My mind just stop giving me ideas...
:honiebum

Please give me a comment!!!
I do need an inspiration now especially from you, dear readers...
Thank you for reading!!!
:PIGGY: