I'll go

Dream

woohyun checked his watch. It's already 2.00p.m. 'aishhh!' you messed his hair . after packing up his thing . he went to the playground . he took some fresh air and laid on the grassy ground . he looked up to the sky and breath in . he can felt the warmth of the village . 

'what I'm going to say to her ? I'm so nervous' woohyun though and walked toward and come back again . 

he was nervous . he wanted to say goodbye to you . He worried that you felt that he's wierdo or something like that . 

"aishh ! how can it be this terrible" woohyun said frustered . 

it was already 7 p.m. you wanted to close your shop . but suddenly someone burst in your shop . you shocked . 

"an-anyeong" woohyun said . 

"dehh" you said and looked at him . 

"ummm .. I-I actually ...." "deh ??" 

"I-I wanted to back to the city tomorrow" you've no respond just staring at him . 

"chowahae" he said with a small voice . you shocked and your heart beating fast . you can't eve move one inch . 

'what's wrong with me ? why I can't move' you though . 

he dissapointed with your reaction . you don't even do anything just stood there liked rock . 

he went out from your shop and dissapear behind the door . you gasped . you shook your head and ran toward the door . you looked around but nothing .

'where did he goes?' you though and closed your shop .