My Work

Dream

you was walking to your shop . suddenly , you heard someone crying . you saw a little girl curled under a big shady tree . she cried and cried . 

"are you okay cute little girl ?" you asked her . she seem doesn't want to respond . you quickly took out a lollipop in your bag . 

"will this make you stop crying ?" you asked and gave it to her . she took it and wiped her tears . 

"why are you crying ? lost something ?" she nodded . "how did you now eppoe unnie?" she asked you . 

"I'm only guessing , and I'm right . what did you lost? . tell me . I maybe can help you" you asked her .

"I lost way to go home" she pouted . "It's okay . what's your mother name ? I can sent you home" you said to her . 

she told you and you walked her home . 

 

"Omma !" she shout and hugged her mother . 

"Kamsamnidah." her mother bowed and bring her daughter back home . 

 

you walked to your shop "I'm late today" you said , 

A boy entered your shop and said "Nonna . is there something that I can give to my mother as a gift ?. today is my mother birthday .I want to give her something " he asked and watched around your shop . 

"chakkam" you said to him and walked to a shelves . you took a box with a teddy bear on it . 

"this" you opened the box and showed there was a necklaces in it . "wow noona . how much it is ?" he asked 

"it's free for you little boy" you said ."but my mom would let me take something without paying" he said .

"gwenchana . you don't take it . I give it" you said while pinched his cheek . 

"you right . I don't take. you give" he smiled and take the box . you smiled at him .

"kamsamnidah noona . I'll come here tomorrow and help you because you help me" "deh" you said and he ran back home . 

'that cute little boy' you though and continued back your work .