Thinking Of You

Dream

After what happened to you , that night , you can't slept . you kept thinking about what he said to you. 

'is that really true?' you kept thinking , 'aishhh! ottoke?' you rolled on your bed . 

'why I always thinking of him ? I never been like this before. aishh!' you smacked your head . 'aihh ! that's hurt' you rubbed your head . 

'will he come to my shop tomorrow ?' you start being sleepy and suddenly fell asleep . 

 

It's been a week , Woohyun never came to your shop . you went to your shop early and get home late . He never came back . 

'It's like forever never come back' you though and close your shop . 

 

meanwhile , Woohyun was just liked a very very crazy man . He always thinked about you . He though that you would be happy without him . 

'I just hope that you're happy' he said to himself . this is crazy went he wanted to forget you . 

'I should start to forget you. can I?' he though and fell asleep .

His parents is very curious went woohyun lost his weight . kept in his bedroom and don't talked . 

"what's wrong with our son honey?" Mrs Nam asked his husband . 

"I don't know . He been like this after he got home from his grandparents village" Mr Nam said . they nodded and kept thinking about their one and only son .

'Will this dream come true?' -you-

'Dream ... such a good word . I always dream about you' -Woohyun-