The Shop

Dream

You as usual walked to your shop . You'd told Jinyoung to not come there because he's sick as well . You entered your shop and arranged all the teddy bears. you sat on the counter and check the list . you took out the usual box to sew. you start to sew a new teddy . 

 

woohyun was walking to the playground . he saw a lot of children playing there . he sat on a long bench . he looked around . 

'fresh air' he breath in and breath out . 'what should I do today?' he though . 

he walked around and stopped infront of your shop . he looked at the sign board . 'dream' he though . he saw you were sewing concentrately and smiled when you were done sewing . he smiled . he entered your shop . you gasped when the bell of your shop rang . Woohyun walked around your shop . you keep staring at him . you looked at you . you blushed and looked away . he smiled . he walked out of your shop . you bite your lips . he smiled and walked toward your garden . he looked around and back home . 

 

the next day . as usual you entered your shop . Woohyun entered after you . 

"annyeonghaseyo ~" you bowed . 

"dehh ~ annyeonghaseyo" he bowed . 

he walked around your shop and took a medium size teddy bear . he walked to the counter . you didn't realize him and just continued sewing . he knock the counter . you looked at him . he smiled . 

"I want to pay for this" he said to you . 

you took it and packed it . he bowed and smiled . he walked toward the door . you looked at him . he turned around and looked at you . you gasped and looked away . he blushed .