My First Love

Dream

you called Mrs Nam with your shop phone . 

"annyeonghaseyo . It's me Lee ~~~~~" you said 

"ohh ~ It's you . dehh have you make your Final Decision" Mrs Nam asked you . 

"u-uh . dehh. I've made it" you said slowly . 

"what's your decision ? will you come to the city with me ?" she asked happily . 

"Uhhm . about that ... dehh .. I'll come with you . It make me fell bad making someone like ... that" you said don't want to make Mrs Nam worried . 

" dehh? kamsamnidah .. okay then . I'll pick you at 9 tomorrow. annyeong!"Mrs Nam said and end your conversation . 

"I have to packed my things" you said and sighed. you scratched your head . 

'what should I bring tomorrow? aigoo ~' you though and took a big brown teddy bear. you walked home . 

 

The next day, Mrs Nam picked you at the playground . you stood up when a car came . you bowed . Mrs Nam came out . 

"annyonghaseyo" you said . 

"dehh .. come" she said and walked to her car . you wanted to follow her but stopped when a boy stopping you . you shocked . 

"noona where are you going ? are you going to leave us ?" he said . 

"ahh ! JinYoung-ah . anni . I'm not going to leave you" you said to him . Mrs Nam looked at you and smiled . 

you pinched his chubby cheeks . "okay boy . I've to go . take care . I'll come back when my work are done" you said. 

he looked at you and blinked . "promised me you'll come back again" Jinyoung showing his pinky small finger . 

"dehh" you make it too and waved him . 

 

In the car , Mrs Nam liked the way you treat kids . 

"you're so friendly to children huh?" she asked you . 

"dehh . Kamsamnidah" you said .

"so .. how about your first love?" Mrs Nam asked you . your eyes dropped to the floor . 

"I didn't meant to hurt you" she said worriedly . 

"Anniyo . I actually .. doesn't have first Love .. maybe .." you said and suddenly think about Woohyun .. 

Mrs Nam nodded . "ermm .. actually .. you're my son first love" she said proudly . you looked at Mrs Nam and blinked . 

"I'm serious" she said and chuckled . you blushed . 

"he's my first love too" you said with a very very small voice . 

"deh? did you said something?" Mrs Nam said that she's actuallu hear you very well . she smiled .

'I think Woohyun would love it when she come' Mrs Nam though .