Going back to the City

Dream

It's been two weeks Woohyun lives in his grandparents' house . He was suprised that the time moved very fast . he sighed . 'I'm starting to know her more' woohyun though . he was dissapointed when it was the last day of his day there . 'I'm gonna miss this village . also her' . 

"halmoeni . I'm gonna miss this village" woohyun said to his halmoeni . 

"missing this village or that girl ?" she played with woohyun . 

"Halmoeni!?" he pouted . "arraso . arraso" she said and pinched woohyun nose . 

the whole two weeks woohyun kept visiting your shop . he sometimes doesn't bought anything . the reason is he came there to watched your face . you kept thinking 'what's wrong with this man?' . 

flashback

that day , before you walked to your shop . you went to the playground . there are many children there . the ran to you . 

"Unnie ! Noona !" you heared they called you . they hugged your leg and you squated . 

"annyeong noona" Jinyoung said . "woah ! jinyoung . annyeong" you said and pinched his chubby cheek. 

you took out a pack of candies . "WOAH!" the children cheered . you walked to the bench and sat . they followed you . 

"okay . if anyone want this candies . QUEUE" you said and smiled . 

"dehh ma'am dehh" they said excitedly and rushed queue infront of you . "kamsamnidah" the kids said . 

meanwhile , Woohyun is heading to your shop . he stopped when he saw you at the playground .

'what's she doing there?' he said . he saw a lot of children and nodded . 

'she's so kind' he though . 

after you gave the children their candies you went to your shop . you entered your shop and cleaned it . someone entered your shop . you looked at him and bowed . it was woohyun . he smiled . 

"annyeonghaseyo . Nam Woohyun-imnida" he said to you . you smiled and bowed . 

"annyeonghaseyo . Lee ~~~~~-imnida" you said and continued your work . 

he confused ,'she doesn't do anything' he stared at you . 

"dehh . is something on my face?" you said and wiped your face . 

"a-anniyo" he said and looked away . 

'what's wrong with him' you though. 

end of flashback