Gomawo Omma!

Dream

after a few hours in the car , you're finally arrived . you suprised when looked at the big white mansion infront of you . you rubbed your eyes . It's just like a dream came true . 

"don't be too shocked" Mrs Nam said and path your shoulder . you blushed . you entered the mansion following Mrs Nam . you looked there's Mr Nam in the living room . you quickly bowed . 

"annyeonghaseyo . Lee ~~~~~-imnida" you bowed politely . 

"aigoo ~ so . you're ~~~~~ . nice to meet .you're cute and politely. Have a sit. I'm Woohyun's appa" Mr Nam said and smiled . 

"dehh . kamsamnidah" you bowed and sat on the smooth couch . 

"you can sleep on the guests room . WooRy bring her to her room" Mrs Nam said , 

"deh .kamsamnidah" you thanked again . 

"this girl is full of thank you" Mr Nam said . you followed the maid . looked at a door there's a sigh on the door . 

'Lovely Aegyo Woohyun's room' . you chuckled . you unpacked your thing . after a few hours resting in your room . a maid knocked and came in . 

"aggashi . dinner time" she said . 

"deh" you nodded . 

 

On the dinner table . there are a lot of variety food there . your eyes widened . 

"come and sit here" Mr Nam said and you took a sit infront of Mrs Nam . 

"where's Woohyun?" you asked . "he don't want to eat" the maid said . you felt guilty . after you eat . Mrs Nam bring you to Woohyun room . 

Mrs Nam knocked the door . "woohyun-ah . it's me . come out please" she said . 

"anni omma . I'm tired" Woohyun said coldly . you frowned . 

"aigoo ~ this kid ." Mrs Nam sighed . "wait" you whispered . 

Mrs Nam knocked again . "if you don't come out . It's very dissapointing our guest have to back home" Mrs said . you smiled . Mrs Nam looked at you and smiled . 

"who's that? guest?" woohyun asked . 

"if you want to know open the door" tried to make woohyun open the door . 

woohyun still with his head . "pity . I think I should sent ~~~~~ home" Mrs Nam pressed on your name . 

Woohyun burst the door . "KAMCHAKEN!" Mrs Nam and you shouted . you two was too shocked . 

"aishh this kid" Mrs Nam hit him "Bianne~" he said . he saw you . he blushed . you smiled at him . 

"Gomawo omma . jeongmal-" before he could finished his sentences Mrs Nam said "okay . shut it . I think I have to leave you two alone . discuss" she said and smiled at you . you smiled at her .