Final Decision

Dream

you walked to the tree house and sat under the tree . You took some fresh air . You don't go to your shop today . you wanted to rest your mind . you took out your book . you looked at the title 'Cinderella' you smiled . It was your old book . A gift from your mother when you was small . I think everyone know about cinderella . you read your book and close it after you finish reading . 

'why would my life doesn't just be like cinderella . I though .. it's better? maybe because the happy ending' you though . 

'what I'm supposed to do ? what should I tell to Mrs Nam . aishhh!' you got tension . 

you went to the tree house . peeked on the window and you can looked the beautiful garden of yours there . 

'I've never seen it so beautiful' you though and slowly walked to your garden . 

you plucked a lavendar flower and sniffed it . it's smelled .... good?' you though and nodded . you looked around your garden . you laid down on the grassy green ground . you looked up at the sky . 'what a beautiful creature' you though and smiled . 

you looked at the sky . you suddenly looked a cloud that formed a heart sign . you smiled 'L.O.V.E' you said it slowly that only you could heard . a flashed of Woohyun face smiling come to your mind . 'what's that?' you though . 

you though about you decision . 'should I go ? or not ?' you though and tip-tap your finger on the ground . you sat down and take a looked at the tree house . you suddenly nodded . 'hmmp' you sighed .  

"This should be my FINAL DECISION" you said and smiled widely . 

you smiled happily and hugged your legs . 'I'm so happy . that I can think positively'