Please ...

Dream

you walked home . thinking about what Mrs Nam said . you can't thinked what to say to his mother tomorrow .

"aishhh!" you kicked a small rock and it flew away .

you bite your lips and walked to your garden . you sat down on the grass . you looked around and looked at the lavendar flowers . you smiled . you stood and smelled it .you climbed tp the tree house and breath in . you looked around and remembered about your conversation with Woohyun's mom . 

Flashback 

"can you follow me to the city?" you shocked . she looked deep in your eyes . you looked down . 

don't even know how you want to answer the question . "But .. why ?" you asked . It's Mrs Nam turned she kept silent and looked on the floor . after a few minutes silent, Mrs Nam finally spoke . 

"It's because my son . Nam Woohyun . he being crazy thinking of you" you looked straight in Mrs Nam's eyes .

'This cannot be . There's no one love me . Why does he thinked about me? Don't say that he loves me' you though . 

"He loves you... please. he need you" you shocked . 'Oh-my-God' you though . 

"huh? uh... are you kidding?" you asked her . her lips formed a smile and it's suddenly dissapear . "No!" Mrs Nam said with a serious voice . you sighed . you can't leave the village . that's your hometown . your memories . you can't just go to the city and don't come back . 

"hmmm" you don't wanted to answer and kept silent . 

"It's okay . I'll give you some times to think. this is my number . If you change your mind just called me" she said and handed you a piece of small card . you took it and read what it wrote . 

Mrs Nam then leave your shop and sighed . you looked at the card 

Nam Clothing

Mrs Nam Hyo Lee 

-------------------(phone number)

Seoul , South Korea 

end of flashback 

you shook your head . 'aigoo ..' you sighed .