Awkward ...

Dream

Mrs Nam leave you and Woohyun there . It was awkward . 'aishh.. this is embarasing' woohyun though 

"well... come it" he invited you to his room .It was clean . very clean 

you entered the room and looked around . "have a sit" woohyun said and you sat on the hand chair . it's smooth . 

"urmmm~ . are they something my mom told you?" he asked you . you looked at him . you nodded . 

"dehh . she told that your first love-" you stopped . you eyes dropped on the floor . 

"erk ? first love?" he said slowly in his head was 'OH-MY-GOD!' 

"bianne about my mom . she's a little bit innoncent" he said and rubbed the back of is neck . 

"anniyo . she's kind" you said . It's been awkward for a few minutes . you seddenly stood up . 

"I think I should go to bed . It's night already" you said but woohyun stopped you when you want to get out of his bedroom . 

"let me send you to your room" he said . "anniyo ~ I can walked alone" you said don't want to make him walked you . 

"It's okay" he said . you just nodded can't do anything . he walked you to your room . infront of your bedroom . before you entered your room you thanked him . 

"kamsamnidah" you said . he rubbed the back of his neck and bite his lips . you wanted to entered your room and suddenly Woohyun grabbed your wrist . you looked at him and blinked . 

he come closer to your face . and whispered something on your ear . then , he waved at you . 

you entered your room and put your hand to your chest . your heart beating fast . 'what's that?' you though . 

'I Love You' the word kept appearing on your mind . 'Is that true ?' you though and fell asleep .