Angel

Dream

Woohyun passed by your shop . he suddenly stopped . 

'what's that?' he though . he saw a big teddy bear . but he's not focusing on the taddy bear . he looked at you and a boy .the boy fell down from the chair .then, you were wrapping the boy wounded after put medicine on it . he's staring at you . 

"noona . noona . kamsamnidah" JinYoung bowed . you smiled .

 you entered a room and you came back lifting a big box and put it on the floor . you took out the things and started sewing . after 15 minutes , you holded a small teddy bear .  

"Tadda!" you gave it to Jinyoung . he looked suprised . 

"so .. all of this teddy bear made by yourself ?" he asked . you nodded . 

"wahh ~ noona ! so daebak . I though you bought it from the city" he said . 

"noona never went to the city" you pinched his cheek . 

 

Woohyun was still watching you from outside . 

'she's just like angel' he though and smiled . continued his walked . he came back at the garden . he walked around the garden and saw lavendar flower . 

'I like the coloured' he though and walked over .

 

In the evening , woohyun back home . he's halmoeni curious about his walked over . 

"how's your walked over?" she asked . 

"I found an angel" woohyun said while smiling . he never kept secret with his halmoeni . 

"angel ? who's that angel" she asked and rise her eyebrow . 

"I found an angel in the teddy bear shop" he said . his halmoeni just nodded because she know who's that angel woohyun mean .