Memorial Garden

Dream

It was Saturday , so you don't open your shop whole only half of the day . You walked JinYoung home and walked home by yourself . you stopped when you looked at your garden . It's full with short grass and colourful flowers . you walked around and sat on the white bench . you took out your ipod that gave by your father . you sang your favourite song . 

'This should be easy if mom were here' you though . 

you stand up and walked to a big shady tree . you looked up and saw a white tree house . you climbed the tree and entered the house . It's big . you looked around . you closed your eyes . 

flashback 

"Omma ! come here . appa and I had built it . It's quite good" you shouted and looked your mom who's sitting under the tree . 

"arraso" she said and climbed the tree . 

"wahh ~ epputa ~ yeobo ? can you bring the box here ?" your mom shouted and looked under the tree . 

"Chakkam" your father said and smiled at you . he brought the big box and put it on the floor . 

"what's in it omma?" you asked and blinked at her .

"open it if you want to know" your father said and hugged your mother waist . 

you open the box and saw a lot of teddy bear and photo frame there . 

"wahh ~ omma ! appa ! Saranghae" you said and ran towards them . you hugged their legs because your not tall enough that time . 

"mam-e deul-eoyo ?' your mother asked . 

"dehh ~ neomu neomu" you said and smiled 

end of flashback 

you sighed . you looked at a teddy bear . you took it and hugged it . 

"omma . appa . bogoshippeoyo" you said and pouted . 

'omma . is appa alright ? I don't even know he's alive or not . I hope he's alive . so I have someone to shared' you though .