Visiting Omma

Dream

you and Woohyun drove to your home . you packed all your things . leaving the house but still keeping it when you want to release tension . you took a photo frame but stopped . you stared at the picture . It was the picture of you , your mother and your dad . suddenly a hand around your waist . you looked back . It was Woohyun smiling . 

"you still have me" he said . you smiled and continued packing . Woohyun helped you . after that you and woohyun went to you tree house . woohyun looked at the scenery from there . 

"Wahh~ it was very cool" he said excitedly . 

"dehh ~ me and my father built it" you said and smiled . 

after a few minutes there . you brought a big brown box . woohyun took it and lift it . you and Woohyun entered his car and he drove. 

you asked him to stopped at the playground . you came out and saw Jinyoung playing happily . he ran towards you . he hugged your leg . you lower your head and gave him a teddy bear . 

"this is for you" you said and pinched his cheek . 

"kamsamnidah noona" he said . you leave him .you and Jinyoung waved with each other . 

 

you and Woohyun greet your mother grave . you put a letter on her grave and leave . 

 

Omma ,

Bogoshippeoso . I'm going to the city . I hope you don't mind . I really hope to see you again . how's father going? I don't even know where he is now . Omma . Nam family is so kind with me . Woohyun their son going to married with me . It's like Miracle you sent . you told me to be brave . Before , I though this whole world was so cruel to me . after Woohyun came to my life . It's change . Omma , I love you . watched over me okay . Saranghae omma . 

Your lovely daughter,

Lee ~~~~~

Saranghae omma ...

 

you looked at your mother grave for the last time and leave the place . meanwhile , your mother looked over you and smiled .'you grown up well my daughter' she said .