Garden

Dream

After breakfast . Mr Nam , Mrs Nam and Woohyun drove to their work . you went to your room and took a shawl . you wrap it around your neck . It's cold out there . you went to the garden . you sat on the white chair there . 

"fresh air" you said and nodded . you walked around and saw a butterfly . It perch on your finger . 

"wahh!" you said . you let it flew . 

you felt very cold so you entered your room . 

 

At night , after dinner . you walked again in the garden . Woohyun saw you from his room . His walked to his balcony and watched you walked around the garden . 

"It's already night . you'll sick walking there" Woohyun shouted on you . 

you jumped a little . "aishh! you scared me" you said and pouted . 

"bian~" he said . "go to sleep it's already 9" he said to you . 

"I don't want" you said and mehrong him . 

"If you don't want to entered your room . I'll lift you" he said . 

"prove it" you said bravely . he pointed at you . "you wait" he said and walked out of his bedroom . 

"ommo .ommo . he's coming . aishh ! why I'm so brave" you slapped your face . 

"why are you slapping your face" someone whispered on your ear and you felt a pair of hand on your waist . 

you looked at him . "what are you doing?" you asked . 

"I told you right ? I'll lift you to your room" he said and smiled . 

you looked him . "are you serious?" you said .  

he nodded . "the air here is so good" he hugged you on the waist . you nodded . 

"o-okay .let's go . I feel sleepy now" you said . "let's go" he said . 

"okay . but . let me go first?" you said . he blushed and rubbed the back of his neck . 

he walked you to your room . "good night" you said . 

"oh . good night" he said and smiled . he suddenly lower his head and kissed your cheek . 

"good night , my love" he whispered on your ear . he smiled and went to his room . 

"my heart beating fast" you said and entered your room .