Dream Came True

Dream

This is your last day being single . Tomorrow is your married . that night you felt very nervous . 

"I hope my wedding will last forever" you said and fell asleep . 

 

The next day , you get ready for your married . you walked with your future father and you father pass you too woohyun . They smiled . Woohyun winked at you and told you don't be too nervous .you smiled .

"I do" after that you tow kissed . 

'My first kissed' you though . 

that night . you felt very happy about your wedding . you greet all of Woohyun family . after the long greeting . you felt tired and entered your and Woohyun's room . you sat infront of the mirror and sighed . 

"What's that ? tired?" Woohyun asked and wrapped his hand around you waist . you nodded . 

"I'm sorry for making you tired" he said and kissed your cheek . you smiled . 

after that , you and Woohyun slept . 

 

the next day , you and Woohyun packed all you things and when to the airport . 

"we're going to jeju island?" you him . suprised . 

he nodded . you smiled widely . when you two arrived there . woohyun brought you to a 5 star hotel . you felt very happy . 

the nexxt day , when you woke up woohyun's not there . you watched over him . you went to the balcony and saw a note . 

'yeobo.. find me at the beach . looked at the beautiful big beach ? go there . It's just the back of the hotel'

-Woohyun your love- 

you smiled and change your clothes . after that , you walked to the beach . you don't saw Woohyun . you're getting tired and you stood under a tree . suddenly , a pair of arms wrapped around your waist . you turned around anf facing the man . You smiled . 

"It's make me tired searching you, Woohyun." you said and pouted . 

"bian~" he said and pinched your nose . 

he lift you with bridal style to the sea side . he lifted you and went to the water . he put you on the water . 

"WAH!" you shouted when the waved burst to your face . 

you mad at him ."I HATE YOU!" you shouted and ran . tried to played with him . 

he chased you . he hugged you and the waist . you looked away and pouted . 

"I love you" he whispered on your ear . you smiled and hugged him . 

"It's so cute" he said . you pinched his cheek . he stared in your eyes . you blinked at him . 

you closer his face to you . you stunned . he kissed your forehead . 

"just remember this word . I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU" he said and hugged you tightly . 

 

--------------------------------------

Annyeonghaseyo ! 

Kamsamnidah for reading my story .. 

jeongmal kamsamnidah *BOW*