Arrived at Village

Dream

Woohyun arrived there and rang the bell . "halmoeni ! halboeji !"  he shouted . someone door opened . 

"Our grandchild woohyun ! you've come" His halmoeni said . they hugged "dehh . where's halboeji?" he asked . 

"his in the living room . approach him . I'll go make some water" she said . "dehh . arraso" he approched his halboeji "HALBOEJI" he shouted . 

"Yah ! what are you doing ? you make my heart want to go out" woohyun haolboeji said . 

"bianne halboeji" he appoligized . "haha . gwenchana . how's you going in Seoul?" he asked . 

"it's fine . but it's better here than the hustle and bustle of the city" woohyun said while sipping his water . 

"arra , that's why I lives at village not city" his halmoeni said . they all laughed . 

 

after a long conversation . 

"Woohyun . you should take a walk around this village . It's been so long you don't come here right ?" his halboeji said . 

"dehh halboeji . I'll go take a walk tomorrow " woohyun said . 

"woohyun . if you want to sleep already . there's an empty room upstairs . you should sleep there . because before it was your room" woohyun halmoeni said . 

"dehh halmoeni" he said and took out his gifts , 

"I almost forgot to give you this gift" he said and handed the gift to his grandparents . 

"gomawo" they said .