A Girl

Dream

Woohyun parents very worried about him . He lost his innocent and aegyo face . He looked very pale .

"We should asked omma and appa at the village . we should called them" Mrs Nam said worriedly . his husband nodded . 

"I don't want to see him like that forever. I think something had happened there" Mrs Nam said and grabbed her phone . his husband looked her with a what-are-talking-about looked . 

 

meanwhile at the village, Woohyun grandparents was sitting on their garden. suddenly the phone rang . His grandmother took it , 

"yeoboseyo?" she said . 

"Ommanim . It's me . Hyo Lee" Mrs Nam said . 

"ohh ~ my daughter . what do you want calling me this day?" she said and looked at his husband . his husband nodded . 

"ommanim . It's there something happened to Woohyun before he get back here?" Mrs Nam asked 

"Waeyo ? Is Woohyun sick or what?" Woohyun grandmother said . 

"Woohyun don't eat , talk , smiled and he's pale" Woohyun mom said worriedly . 

"hmmm ~ I don't think so . have you talked to him?" she asked 

"dehh ~ but he's not answeing me . he kept with his poker face and enetered his room" 

"hmm ~ ahhh ! I almost forgot .I think this is because of a girl . the girl he called ...fairy? ... anni anni .. he called angel" woohyun grandmother explain and laughed . 

"who's that girl? where did she lives ? who's her parents ? how pretty she is ? is she kind?" Mrs Nam asked 

"whoa . stop it . slowly . I can answer it . her name is Lee ~~~~~ . she lives at this village near a garden . she doesn't have parents or other family . she as pretty as an angel . she's loving , caring and friensly with kids. got it ? and .. she have a teddy bear shop" she explain carefully . 

"arraso omma . I think I'll come there . but I have to arranged the sceduled first , gomawo omma . annyeong" Mrs Nam said happily and ended their called . 

"so this is bacause a girl huh? I'll bring her here . so Woohyun could be happy again" Woohyun mom smirked . 

"stop it . It's scared me" her husband said , and smiled .