Chapter 32

Life As A TS Trainee

[A/N] I don't remember if B.A.P made 5 or 6 comebacks, so I'm just going to say 5. Correct me if I'm wrong. 

 
3rd Person POV~
 
Months have gone by and B.A.P were finishing up 5th promotion with the title called, Stop It, also meaning that Mary's group was debuting soon in December. They decided on the group name to be called D. Diamond, aka December Diamonds.
 
Although trainee life was hard for all of them, especially Mary, they made it through with each others encouragement. 
 
"Mary, come closer up to the front. Hyemi go further back," Jihye said as they were rehearsing for their showcase. "Hana, sing louder and Eunmi, the rap sounds a bit boring. Put some emotions into it."
 
Jihye was ordering the members around, but that's what a leader does. She wasn't only the leader, but the main vocalist and lead rapper. Hana became the lead vocalist as Mary was the visual and vocalist.  EunMi is the main rapper, sub-vocalist and Hyemi became the vocalist and maknae. 
 
After hours and hours of non-stop practices, it was time to go back to the dorm. They were also living together now too as one and had leveled up to the upper floor where Secret and B.A.P practiced. 
 
"Unnie," Mary said to Jihye. "Is it okay if I go home tonight and spend the night there?"
 
"I see no problem in that," she said with a smile and waved goodbye to Mary. Mary grabbed her bag and locked up after herself. She walked out the door and saw B.A.P entering the building. 
 
"Oh~ Mary!" Zelo shouted, waving to her. She smiled and waved back to him and the others.
 
"What are you guys doing here?" she asked. 
 
"We have practice today," Jongup said with his innocent smile. 
 
"This late?" she asked as they nodded. 
 
"Where are the others?" Yongguk asked, looking behind Mary for her members. 
 
"They went to the dorm," she said. They gave her a look that said 'and-where-are-you-going?' "I'm spending the night at home."
 
They shaped their mouth into an 'O' and nodded. "Do you want us to send you home?"
 
Mary smiled and shook her head, "It's fine Himchan. I can go alone."
 
"No, we'll have Daehyun go with you," Youngjae said and pushed Daehyun to Mary. 
 
"M-me?" he asked, pointing to himself as his hyungs and dongsaengs made a face. "Oh, uh, yeah. I'll go with you."
 
"It's fine oppa. I've gone home alone before," Mary said with a sweet smile and started walking. "Work hard guys~! Bye!"
 
They waved her goodbye and just when she was out of sight, Youngjae elbowed Daehyun in the stomach. 
 
"Yah, how can you let your girlfriend walk home alone?" Youngjae asked as Daehyun blinked. 
 
"Girlfriend?" he asked scratching his head. "We're not dating."
 
"Then why kiss? Even Zelo knows better than you," Himchan said shaking his head. 
 
"Zelo?" Daehyun widened his eyes at the maknae, who proudly nodded. "You and Hyemi, dating?!"
 
"Yep," Zelo answered. "Go after her and make sure she makes it home safely."
 
"Yes hyung~" Daehyun teasingly sung to Zelo and ruffled his hair. "Well, I guess I'm going after my girlfriend. I'll be back."
 
"Don't come back," Youngjae said with a poker face, but Daehyun knew Youngjae needed him back. Daehyun ran to the bus stop to see Mary dancing under the street light that was next to the bus stop. He smiled at her and slowly approached her. He stood behind her as she passionately danced and danced along with her, like a y couple dance; just without the skinship. She twirled around and bumped right into his chest, making her round her eyes. She looked up and gasped, pushing herself away. 
 
"D-Daehyun..." she said surprised. He smiled at her and wiggled his fingers, saying "hi."
 
"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at practice?" she asked, looking around like someone was watching. 
 
"I came to see you and that's all you say?" he cutely scoffed as she rolled her eyes. "But since you don't want me here, I guess I'll just have to go all the way back to the building."
 
Mary crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow. Daehyun smiled and began walking away. "I'm going."
 
She nodded and watched him as he slowly, and I mean slowly, walked away from her. "I'm really going!"
 
"Okay," she simply replied as he huffed out a sigh. He stomped right back to her and pouted. 
 
"How can you just stand there and watch me walk away like that? Wouldn't you want me to stay?" he whined as she giggled. 
 
"Why would I ask you to stay when I knew you'd come back?" she asked, making him sigh. 
 
"But I'm your boyfriend! Can't you at least get the point that I want to hear those words come out from your mouth for me to stay?!" he shouted, upset. 
 
"Boyfriend?" she questioned as he nodded. "We're not officially dating."
 
"Doesn't the first kiss make us official?" he asked as she shrugged. 
 
"Not always and our first and last kiss was months ago," she stated, now making him feel frustrated. "But I wouldn't mind having you as my boyfriend."
 
"I already am, aren't I?" Daehyun asked, scratching his head. 
 
"Oppa, didn't we just talk about it like 5 seconds ago?"
 
"And I became your official boyfriend 5 seconds ago," he said with a grin. 
 
"I didn't really accept it you know. I only said I didn't mind having you as my boyfriend, not you're offi-"
 
Before she could finish, Daehyun crashed his lips onto her to make her stop talking. He slowly released the kiss and smirked. "I'm yours and that's that. Got it?"
 
"But-"
 
"Do you want me to plant another kiss on those precious lips of yours?" he seductively whispered, making her blush. 
 
"You know...you're being selfish. Always taking control," she seductively whispered back. "But I don't mind that."
 
They both smiled and kissed each other again. Daehyun wrapping his arms around her waist and Mary wrapping her arms around his neck.