Mihye. ( part 2 )

Dear Diary

 

- continue from last chapter so it's still Taemin's flashback -
 
" Oppa, I'm fine really. " Mihye said and tried sitting up from the bed but to no avail and also wincing at the same time. " yeah sure Mihye you're fine. " I said in a sarcastic way and stop her from trying. " but I know I'm better ! " she argued and pouted. 
 
I smiled lightly and her cheeks " that I can see. " she smiled back at me and we just started at each other for as time pass. 
 
" TAEMIN ! HOW IS MIHYE ? HOW IS - " I cut him off with a glare " KEY HYUNG ! WHY DID YOU BREAK OUR ROMANTIC TIME ?! " I whined and saw Mihye blush at the corner of my eyes.
 
 " Psh.. As if you the maknae can be romantic. " Key said an rolled his eyes " YAH HYUNG ! " I growled and ran after him. " GEEZ RELEX BANANA MILK MANIAC ! " key shouted and started running as fast as he could. 
 
*******
 
Time passed quickly and Mihye's burn got better although there was a scare there. Small incidents start to happen to her everyday. 
 
It's either she will sit in a thumb tag or her chair will just break into pieces. And that was just small incidents. Sometimes, Mihye will even come to school with a bruise filled face and even poop filled buckets were poured all over her. 
 
Everything just got worst. " MIHYE ! WHAT HAPPEN TO YOUR FACE ? " I stared in horror at the huge cut that looks like The letter JM. " n-nothing.. I-I just F-fell down. " Mihye stuttered and covered her cut. " you fell down ? But it looks like someone cut it. 
 
" I stated and squinted my eyes at her. She just stayed quiet and look down. * wait.. JM it sounds familiar.. JM .. JM.. WAIT ! Isn't JM JOOMIN ?! * I thought and stood up hastily. " it's JOOMIN. She CUT YOU DINT SHE ?! " I shouted and look at Mihye.
 
 Mihye look up in fear and shook her head. " don't lie to me anymore Mihye. She is responsible for all the other incidents too right ? " I said and cross my arms " ANI ! I- it's not.. " Mihye shouted and held my hand.
 
 " it's all connected to her ! The JM on your face and everything started happening after the burning incident ! So it's all HAN JOOMIN's doing ! " I shouted out. " I heard my name. Is there anything wrong Oppa ? " JooMin said and clung onto me. 
 
I shove her away and shouted at her " WHY IN THE WORLD DID YOU CONTINUE MAKING MIHYE ?! I THOUGHT I WARNED YOU ? " I shouted at her. JooMin's eyes flashes rage. " WHAT ?! HOW DARE YOU TELL THEM ? I WARN YOU YOU ! " JooMin shouted and slap her before pulling her out of the cafeteria.
 
 I freeze there in the spot shock at the change of attitude of JooMin. " TAEMIN ! WHY ARE YOU STILL STANDING THERE ? SHE DRAG MIHYE OUT ! " Jonghyun shouted and Ran after them.
 
 I came back to reality and ran as fast as I could outside and pass through Jonghyun and the rest of SHINee. " GO TO HELL ! " I heard JooMin shout and look up to see her pushing Mihye out to the road. 
 
Mihye just stood there in shock and look at JooMin. I look to the left and saw an upcoming cement truck going towards Mihye Stright. " MIHYE ! " I shouted out and she turn around to look at me with tears in her face. 
 
" TRUCK COMING TOWARDS YOU ! " I shouted. Mihye turn to look and stood rooted to the ground. I ran towards her but it was too late. Mihye flew a few yards and landed on the path way with a loud thud. 
 
I ran towards her and kneel down crying. " MIHYE ! Don't you sleep now ! Don't you die on me. You promise you will be around me forever ! You said you will ! " I shouted and hug her to My chest not caring if her blood splash all over my uniform.
 
 " Oppa.. I'm sorry. " she said and cough out blood. " I'm sorry . I think I can't fulfil that promise anymore. " she said and cough again. " DON'T SAY THAT. Be strong Mihye ! Don't leave me. You promised you said we will be together ! I don't care ! You can't break it ! YOU CAN'T ! " I shouted and scream out loud.
 
 " Oppa.. I will try.. But.. I don't know how long .. Will I be able to live. " she said and her eyes started to flutter close. " DON'T TRY ! DO IT ! STAY ALIVE FOR ME PLEASE ! I LOVE YOU MIHYE ! YOU'RE MY LIFE ! PLEASE... DON'T.. Leave me. " I shouted and new batch of tears started comming out.
 
 " Oppa.. I love you too... " Mihye said, smiled gently and her whole body went limp. " NO MIHYE ! DON'T YOU DIE ON ME. DON'T ! PLEASE. WAKE UP. TELL ME IT ALL A JOKE. IT IS RIGHT ? MIHYE ! " I shouted and shook her. No response came and I hug her tighter.
 
 " stay with me Mihye. Don't leave me. You will stay with me forever right ? You said. Be strong. " I whispered into her ear and felt my heart squeeze in pain. 
 
* flash back ends *
 
" and Mihye got hospitalised and she's in a coma still it has.. Already been two years. She said she will try to live. So I trust her. I will wait for her. " I said and while my tears away.
 
 " Oppa.. I know she will wake up.. " Jihye said and held my hand. " so.. Jihye. If.. If JooMin does anything to you tell us. I don't.. Want the same thing to happen to you. " I said and look into her eyes.
 
 " I will try to Oppa. " Jihye said and but her bottom lips. " don't try.. Promise me. " I said and held out my pinky. Jihye sigh and link her pinky with mine. " fine.. I will.. " she said and smiled lightly at me. 
 

 

Dear recording diary, I found out about the Story of Mihye and Taemin. I never knew that JooMin was that rotten.. It's scary. It's equals that she made Mihye into coma.. She warn me about being with the Oppa.. Should I leave them ? I don't know anymore diary. I can't leave the oppas.. They are my best friends. What to do ?!?! Should I continue being with them ? AISH ! It's all oppas fault for being popular ! URGH ! Oh and diary.. I think I found out another thing today. I think.. Maybe.. Just maybe I might like Jonghyun Oppa. THERE. ! I finally said it ! The way he makes me feel. It feels like I'm in heaven whenever im with him. AISH.. Speaking of Jonghyun, JooMin's now obsession is Jonghyun.. ARGHHH ! IM SO CONFUSE NOW ! Stupid everything. I shall go and sleep now. I have to clear my thoughts. Good night diary. Talk to you tomorrow ! Signing out, park Jihye. 
 
--------------
 
HEY ~ 
Sorry for not updating :x
Good news ~ 
TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY OF EXAMS ! 
* squeals *
I spent a lot of time on this chapter :/
I know it's not very good.. 
But at least it's long.. 
To me (:
I still hope thy you all enjoyed this chappie ! 
Thanks for reading ! 
I'll try to update soon ! 
BYE ~