Fight

Dear Diary

 

Jonghyun's POV 
 
"YEOBO ah let's go for a date today!" 
I sekyung as a plan of a perfect date came to my mind. "A date? Today?" Sekyung stop typing furiously on her phone and look at me. 
 
"Yeah! I thought of the perfect date with a candle light dinner and- " "Jonghyun Oppa. I can't .. I have something on today." Sekyung cut Jonghyun off and and bit her lips.
 
 "Ohh.. It's okay.." I force a smile as I felt my heart drop to the pit of my stomach. Great just great. Another date ruined. All the brain cells worth of thinking wasted. And I was thinking about having my first kiss with her tonight.  
Yeah.. We never kissed. unbelievable? I guess so..since I'm the 'Skinship King..' "Thanks Oppa maybe next time." She smiled and place her head on my shoulder. Somehow.. It doesn't feels like it was suppose to be there. It just feels wrong somehow. 
 
I smiled lightly and patted my girlfriend's head, waving the feeling off. "Ew.. Hyung that's a censored scene!" Key said as he and the rest of the SHINee plus Jihye came towards me and Sekyung. 
 
"Yah ! It's only hugging! What is wrong about it?" I said and frown at Key. "You don't have to be lovey dovey in public! It's PDA! PDA! Pubic diaplay of affection! You will cause everyone to have goosebumps! " Key replied and made the puking sound.
 
"Now that's disgusting Key! How did you even manage to make that kind of sound?!" I said and glare at him. He too glared back at me. "Yah! The two of you stop! You two are going to have lasers comming out of your eyes soon! " Onew said as he munch on a drumstick on his hand. 
 
"Yeah, Jonghyun Oppa don't take what key say to heart! " I sigh and look at Jihye. Before I could answer back, Sekyung beat me to it "Yah! What the hell? Why are you telling him what to do?! He is none of your problem! He does what he likes! Stop being such a y busybody and just back off!" 
 
I look at Sekyung and frowned I don't like her to scold Jihye like that.. It makes me piss off. "Unnie.. Why are you like this?" Jihye ask as her eyes, usually filled with happiness and joy was now being filled with tears. "Hah! Unnie? I was never your Unnie. You should have listen when the fan ask you to back off! " Sekyung snorted. 
 
Huh? Back off? Fan? What? What is sekyung saying? I tilt my head up to see the SHINee members looking lost as lost as I am at the scene that was unfolding infront of them. I guess they didnt know what happened too.. "What? How did you know? " Jihye ask with a blank face. 
 
Sekyung rolled her eyes and said "Obviously I told that fan to tell you that. You were too much of a busybody and honestly you are a ." Sekyung then stood up and went to slap Jihye on the face. 
 
The whole cafeteria became quiet. Dead quiet I felt myself burning up and feeling pissed off at Sekyung's attitude. What the hell is she doing?! Even if she is my girlfriend, she can't do that to Jihye. "Yah! Sekyung that's enough!" I stated in a stern voice trying to contain my anger
 
 " Oppa! But she always stick to us! What is her problem? She is not worthy to be your friend." sekyung argued and glared at Jihye. "SHIN SEKYUNG ! That is enough! She is my best friend. She is not sticking to us, we are sticking to her! What's wrong with you? Why are you like this sekyung? You've changed. " I shouted and gave her a piercing glare.
 
"Oppa.. I was.. I was just trying to make you comfortable without that in our way.." Sekyung said and look at me pitifully. "Sekyung. She is my best friend. Not a . Get your facts right. " I sneered at her and look at Jihye worriedly. Is she okay? Is she affected? "Oppa.. I'm your girlfriend! Why.. Why are you doing this? She is just your best friend. I don't understand you anymore Oppa. " Sekyung said and ran out of the cafeteria crying. I sigh and went to Jihye. "Jihye ah are you okay? "She nodded and gestured to where Sekyung ran "Go to her Oppa." Jihye mumbled weakly. 
 
I shook my head and patted her back "Nah.. She should think about what she did today. She should realise her mistake." Jihye smiled weakly and croaked "Gomawo Oppa, for being here with me" I wiped off her tears and smiled at her "That is what best friends are for." she nodded and smiled up widely at me this time "Yeah !" she said and smiled wider. And I swore.. I felt my heart skip a beat. 
 

 

 

"Dear recording diary. Today was one of the worst day of my life. Now I know sekyung unnie has always hated me. I was so dense to think that maybe she really treated me as a dongseang. I wonder what I did to make her like this. And I cause Jonghyun and Sekyung to have a quarrel. I feel So bad.. Really .. Even if Sekyung unnie treated me this way, I will not hate her. Never. She is still a unnie to me after all. Thankfully, Jonghyun Oppa comforted me. The rest of the SHINee did too but Jonghyun Oppa really did ease the pain. I feel a connection with him. And sometimes when I'm with him, I would feel all tingly and will smile more. I wonder why? Probly because I am him best friend? Oh well. I hope that Sekyung unnie will see me as a dongseang one day. And that.. Jonghyun and Sekyung unnie will be back together as the lovey dovey couple again. But somehow. Apart of me doesn't wants them to be back together.. OTTOKHAE diary? What is happening? I should be happy! Happy! Happy! Happy! Okay! I will! *Yawns* oh it's so late already. I should go sleep! Good night diary, talk to you tomorrow! Signing off, Park Jihye. 
 
---------------
 
Heyy ~
im back with chapter 2 ! 
But I won't update everyday :(
exams are this Thursday :/
I need study ! 
Hope that u all like this chapter !
comment and tell me how was it ~
 
SUSCRIBE AND COMMENTS WILL BE APPRICIATED !
감사합니다 ! :)
byebyeee