Trip ( part 3 ) : KEYHYE TALK.

Dear Diary

 

( Jihye's POV ) 
 
" that stupid Jonghyun. Just go and join Barney's show. " I mumbled to myself and frown kicking a rock.
 
 " hey Jihye ! What's wrong ? Why do you look so glum ? " Key ask as he appeared beside me. 
 
" I'm currently pissed of at a certain Dino. " I said and folded my arms. " Howcome ? " key ask and turn to look at me. 
 
" reasons. " I said and twisted my lips. " anyways, when is the bus ready ? I want to get out of this place. " I said and look at key. 
 
" you haven't heard the news ? One of the bus's engine went dead and a group of students have to stay back and camp here for the night. " he said and look up in the sky. " well... Then who is the group of people ? " I ask and look cautiously at him.
 
 " well... Sorry to burst your bubble about getting home.. But you're one of them. And we are too.. Me, Jonghyun, Taemin, Onew and Minho. " key said and look back at me.
 
 " you could have just said shinee.. And.. Is JooMin here too ? " I ask afriad she will kill me in my sleep. " saying shinee if you are a shinee member it's kinda weird.. And no. JooMin is too much of a pampered girl to stay for camp. " He said an stood up.
 
 " yeah I guess you're right. " I said and sigh in relief. " hey come on. I'll show you someplace where it's nice. " key said and put his hand out for me. I hesitated but grab it and smiled letting him lead me to the place. " close your eyes. And no peeking ! " key said and wag his fingers.
 
 I nodded and close my eyes while key lead me to the place. " okay you can open them now. " Key said and I open my eyes and saw the city lights of Seoul. " this is so beautiful " I said and felt a smile go through my face.
 
 " Iike you are. " Key said and tighten his hand grip on mine. " l-like me ? " I stuttered and felt myself blush. " yeah.. You're beautiful like this. " key said and I felt him staring at me. " r-really ? " I ask and look up at him with a burning face. He nodded and smiled at me.
 
 I felt my heartbeat increase and my face get redder. " you're so cute. " Key said and patted my head before looking at the city lights again. I continue looking at him and smiled.
 
 " Jihye, can I ask you a question ? " Key suddenly ask and look at me again. " yeah ? " I ask and gestured for him to talk. " do.. You like Jonghyun ? " He asks and look at me cautiously. 
 
" that... I don't know.. " I said and look out to the city lights. " ohh.. I thought you do. " He said and I felt him still looking at me. 
 
" to be honest.. I did. I did like him.. Love him even. But then he broke me. He hurt me alot. I don't know what I feel for him is like or love or anything.. It's just confusing. " I said and sigh. " ohh... " Key said and look out to the city lights.
 
 " how about you ? Do you have anyone that you like ? " I ask curious as key never told me about his love life before. " well... There is this certain girl that I like. " key started and look over at me.
 
 " really ? How is she like ? " I ask more curious then ever. " she.. She is amazing. She is pretty, kind, loving and is cute naturally. Oh and she makes people around her happy without even knowing herself.. Basically, she is just perfect to me. " he said and smiled brightly to the city lights. 
 
" wow.. You sound pretty much in love with her.. She sounds amazing. You must treasure her !! " I said an beamed at him. " I wish I could. " Key said and sigh. " you wish you could ? What do you mean ? " I ask and look at him wide- eye. " well.. She likes someone else... And she doesn't know my feelings for her. " key said and sigh. 
 
" ohh... That's .. Bad. But I would advice you to confess to her ! She might like you ! There's a possibility.. " I said and smiled encouraging at him.
 
 " yeah.. But there is also an possibility that she doesn't like me. " key said and his shoulders slump. " ohh.. Right. But won't it be good to at least.. You know.. Get it out of your chest ? " I said and smiled warmly at him.
 
 " it's harder then how it seems. " he said and laid down on the grass. " I guess it is... But confessing is still better " I said and laid down on the grass beside him.
 
 " I will confess... To her ... Someday.. But not today. " he said and turn to look at me. 
 
" make sure you do that then ! I'm sure she will accept you.. You're a great guy. " I turn and smiled widely at him. " I hope you're right... " he said and look up in the sky. 
 
---------
 
HEYY ~
Sorry for not updating ! 
School is really really.. URGH. 
I hope you all understand. 
IT'S KEYHYE MOMENT !
It doesn't rhymes as good as JONGHYE.. But oh well..
Haha anyways, 
I'll try to update more...
I'll try to find time in my schedules to write ! 
I PROMISE ! 
Okay I should end here. 
Tons of things to do :/
Hope you all enjoyed this chapter !!! 
BYE BYE !! :)