Threaten.

Dear Diary

 

( Jonghyun's pov )
 
" u-uhm... I-it was fine.. " I stuttered and look down on the table feeling a hot sensation on the tip of my ears. " ohh.. Really ? I heard that you had a men to men talk with onew ? What did you two talk about ? " Jihye ask as she lean forward and look at me with her sparkling eyes.
 
 " Uhmm.. Well. Some stuff... " I said and scratched the back of my neck. After the talk with onew, I started to be shy and self conscious around Jihye. I just can't help it..
 
 " awww... I don't get to know ? " Jihye pouted and look down on the floor. Her specs fell to the tip of her nose. 
 
Jihye was not considered pretty in the school. Infact, she was known as lower then average look. But right now, without her glasses blocking her eyes, she seem to be the most pretty and innocent girl that I have ever saw. 
 
Without thinking, I raise my hand and took of her glasses at the tip of her nose. Jihye look up at me surprised and blink her wide sparkling eyes at me. 
 
" what are you doing oppa ? " She said and look at her glasses in my hand while biting on her bottom lips. 
 
" you shouldn't wear glasses.. You look nice without them. " I said and reach out to her cheek. Dazzled by her. ( DAZZLING GIRL ! HAHAH ! I can't help but think of that ~ ) 
 
" oppa... " Jihye said and frown. " KIM JONGHYUN ! WHAT ARE YOU DOING ?! " I heard someone shout and I snap of of my daze.
 
 I quickly retracted my finger on her cheek and felt my face burning. " uhm.. I.. I think I need the toilet. " I mumbled and ran out the the cafeteria. 
 
Once I reach the school garden, I took in a deep breath and place my palm on my accelerating heart.
 
 " oh my gosh. What was I thinking ?! " I said to myself and took in another deep breath. 
 
" OPPA ! LOOKS LIKE WE ARE FATED ! " I heard someone shout and look up to see JooMin. " go away JooMin. And we are never fated. Never. " I said and felt my mood go all the way down and my heartbeat slow Down to a very slow beat.
 
 " ohh.. Don't say that oppa.. You will hurt me.. " JooMin said and fake a sniffle. " I don't care about hurting you JooMin. I only care about hurting Jihye. " I said and look at her with stony eyes.
 
 " Jihye Jihye Jihye. All you ever talk about is Jihye. What's so good about her ?! She is just a stuck up ugly geeky that doesn't know her place. " JooMin said and flip her hair. 
 
" stuck up ?! Ugly ?! Geeky ?! ?! ARE YOU CRAZY ?! SHE IS NOT IN ANY OF THAT CATAGARY. AND SHE DEFINATLY eeKNOWS HER PLACE NOT LIKE YOU ! " I said with full of poison and hatred in my voice.
 
 " oh I know what my place is. I'm a queenka. The most pretty girl in the school. And I definatly have a better attitude then that . I have the looks of a goddess and I don't even know why you choose that over me. " JooMin said and walk towards me. 
 
" YOU'RE CRAZY ! I DON'T EVEN THINK THAT YOU LOOK GOOD BETTER YET GODDESS ?! YOU'RE THE INE THAT IS STUCK UP ! " I said and spat beside her. 
 
" don't make this difficult Jonghyun. I will do everything to get you wrap around my finger. " JooMin said in a hard voice and stop right Infront of me.
 
 " PLEASE. AS IF IM AFRIED OF YOU. " I said an gritted my teeth. " oh really ? Remember what I did to poor Mihye ? " JooMin said and smirk at me. 
 
I froze and look at her with hard eyes. " you won't dare ! " I Shouted and glare into her head. " oh I will. You won't what that to happen to sweet Jihye won't you hmm Jonghyun ? " JooMin said as she raise her hand to my cheek.
 
 I hit her hand away and resisted to punch her face. " owww.. That hurts. And there goes one for your precious Jihye. Avoid me once and I'll make Jihye suffer once. Avoid me twice, it's gonna double up. So you better think before you avoid me now. " JooMin smirk and flip her hair. 
 
" is that a Threaten ?! " I said and look down at her. " yes. And don't get your hopes up high. Because, there is a limit in my suffering. If the limit is reached.. She will end up like Mihye. " JooMin said and back off towards the hallway.
 
 " oh and one more thing. Get close to Jihye, and that will make the limit shorter. So I advice you to stay away from Jihye. " JooMin said and disappeared into the hallways. " ARGHHH ! " I shouted and collapse onto the floor
 

 

Dear recording diary, today was a very... Weird day. Especially with Jonghyun oppa. At the starting of the day, he was so warm towards me and he did so etching shocking too. He took out my glasses. Although the glasses is fake and everything to give a geeky image to everyone.. But Jonghyun oppa won't know right ? He still said I look good without glasses and he my cheek. It was just weird. Hmm .. Maybe oppa have the same feelings as I do to him ? Nah.. It can't be. He would never like someone like me.. But things got weirder diary ! After he came back from the toilet, he seems distance with me. He don't even talk to me.. It's like he was avoiding me. It hurts. Really. It's like u have done something wrong and he hates me now. And when JooMin touch him or anything, he doesn't avoid. It's just really sad. He must have a reason for all these right ? Oh I don't know anymore. *sigh* I have to do my homework now. Talk to you tomorrow diary ! Nights ! Signing out, park Jihye.
 
--------
Hey ! ~ 
Sorry about what happen ! 
And me not being able to update >< 
So sorry !!!
This chapter was kinda long to me.. 
But well.. I think I'm extending my chapters.
FRIDAY IS SMTOWN..
And I can't go >< 
Haixxxxxx
Oh well.. I just have to bare another 16 days ! SHINee concert ! 
Hahah ~ 
And I plan to extand this FIC.
Cos... I have a lot of plans for it ~
Hahaha ^^
Hope that you all enjoyed this chapter ! 
Thanks for readingggg ~ 
BYE BYEEE ~ ^^