Taemin and Minho

Dear Diary
Chapter 27
 
( Minho's pov )
 
" HYUNGGG ! I'm so tired " Taemin shouted once he step into the apartment we share and plop down beside me on the sofa.
 
 " you are forever tired. " I commented, eyes glued to the television. " It's because manager-nim is making my life too hard. "He complained and put his feet on my thigh.
 
 " yah ! You want to die ? " I shouted am pushed his legs away. " yah hyung. Order pizza. I'm hungry and - " Taemin was being interrupted by the ringing of the doorbell echoing throughout the apartment.
 
 " ASSA ! You ordered it already ? " he shouts excitedly and ran to open the door enthusiastically. " wait Taemin I didn't - " 
 
" eh ?! Jonghyun Hyung ?! "
 
 I heard Taemin shout and ran to the door to see Jonghyun holding a box of pizza, standing at the door way awkwardly. " eh heheh.. Hello Taemin and Minho.. "
 
( Jonghyun's pov )
 
" JONGHYUN ?! " both of them shouted, making me jump. " okay ! I know I know ! I have lots of explaining to do... Let me go inside first will you ? The pizza is heavy. " I said, gesturing to the pizza. 
 
" oh sure yeah okay alright. " Minho nodded and pulled Taemin to stand aside with him. I smiled slightly at them and went into the apartment after taking off my shoes. 
 
" wow it's actually... Clean in here. " I murmured awe. " we are always out for our schedules so.. It's usually vacant here.. " Minho stated and sat down on the sofa. 
 
" And Minho here is a clean freak. " Taemin plopped down on the sofa and sigh in content. " figures. " I snickered.
 
 " pepperoni ? " Minho asked, opening the box. " yup " I nodded, grabbing a piece and started to munch on it. " Aww why wasn't it Hawaiian ? " Taemin whined but grab a piece anyway. 
 
" so, about your explanation.. " Minho started, taking another bite of the piece of pizza in his hand. " it's kind of a long story but- "
 
 " it revolves around Jihye doesn't it ? "
 
 " well yeah but- " 
 
" don't you dare start with the studying and family business part ! It's not gonna work on us ! " Minho exclaimed, cutting me off. Taemin nodded in agreement to Minho's words and went back to concentrating on his pizza.
 
 " since you all already know the reasons, what else is there to explain ? " I sigh and lean back on the sofa. " why not you explain to us why aren't you together with Jihye ? " Minho spoke up.
 
 " well she lost all her memories.. And I'm not sure as well. " I replied, putting down my pizza. " not sure about what ? " he continued questioning me, putting down his pizza too.
 
 " about her. "
 
 " what ?! You aren't sure about her ? In what way ? " 
 
" well.. I mean.. She lost her memories and all.. plus, What happened in the past really hurt her and me a lot. I really don't want that to be repeated.. So maybe I should just give - "
 
 " Hyung, don't you let that word come out of your mouth. " Taemin suddenly said and drop his pizza onto the box, giving me a cold stare. 
 
" Yeah sure, you and Jihye noona went through a lot in the past. A lot. But you can never give up on her. "
 
 " Taemin, it's really difficult and I really don't want Jihye to be hurt anymore. So - " 
 
" so what ? Did you see me ever giving up in Mihye ? No ! I didn't ! And yeah sure Jihye lost her memories. But Mihye ? MIHYE LOST HER LIFE HYUNG. She lost her life.. " he whispered towards the end and looked away. " Mihye lost her life ? What do you mean ? Isn't she in coma ? " I mumbled, shocked.
 
 " she passed on around a year after you left here. " Minho spoke up from the side and sigh. " Hyung, so please, don't give up on her. Don't ever give up on her. If you give up on her, you'll regret next time. " he whispered sat back down on the sofa, grabbing his piece of pizza and stuff it into his mouth.
 
 " regret.. " I mumbled to myself as thought started rushing through my mind. 
 
( Jihye's pov ) 
 
" thank you ! Please come again ! " I shouted and smiled as the customer went out of the store. After the customer was out of sight, I let out a sigh and sat down on the Woden chair provided.
 
 Weird images have been appearing on my mind these days and I really don't like the feeling they were giving me. I blew my bangs and lean againts the chair, zoning out.
 
 " hello ? " I heard someone saying and pulled myself out of my trance and smiled up at a cute guy with small eyes. For a moment, an image flash through my mind. This guy is oddly familiar.
 
 " Jihye ?! " The guy spoked, seinglu surprised to see me. I tilted my head to the side and look at him with confused eyes.
 
 " It's me.. Sunggyu ! " he continued, smiling at me brightly. " sung..gyu ? " I muttered. The name was familiar too. 
 
" yeah ! We met at the hair salon ! I was the person that helped you styled your hair a few years ago ! And we became friends ! " He said smiling wider. A few years ago ? That means... He knew me before my accident.. and he didn't know I had an accident ! 
 
" hello ? Jihye ? " he waved his hand infront of my face, making me snap out if my thought. " oh ! Hi sunggyu ! I remember you now ! " I smiled back as an idea slowly formed in my mind.
 
 " glad that you remembered ! Want to go catch some coffee later ? " he suggested after passing me the product he was about to buy. " Sure. I'll go ask for a half day ! Wait outside for me alright ? " I spoke quickly, scanning the coffee he passed to me and collecting the money from him.
 
 " alright. " he smiled and walk out of the store. " I'm sorry Kibum. But I really want my memories back. " I mumbled to myself before going to the employers room to ask for half day off. 
 
-----
 
Hey guys ! 
I KNOW I WAS GONE FOR LONG
WAY LONG.
I'm so sorry :(
BLAME DRAMAS.
I got caught up with reply 1997 and the heirs ! Heheh
 
Oh and I sense some confusion !! 
To clear things up, Mihye was in the front few chapters. She was the person being bullied by Joomin last time ! 
 
And for Sunggyu, he made a cameo where he help to style Jihye's hair and they went for a drunk afterwords with Jihye telling him about... Stuff ! 
 
Alright that's all I guess.. 
I hope you all like this SHORT update..
Yeah it's kinda short :|
I'll try to be faster like really..
Till next time guyss !! ^^
 
Ps : sorry if these any spelling errors !