Trip ( part 1 ).

Dear Diary

 

( Jihye's POV )
 
" OH MY GOSH IS THAT YOU JIHYE ? " I heard someone shout and saw Key running towards me.
 
 " no.. I'm hyeji. " I said and sigh. " Hyeji ? Nice name I'm key ! " Key said and put out his hands for me to shake.
 
 " hi key. Nice to meet you. " I said boredly and lightly brush my palm with his.
 
 " Aww come on dont be like that.. HyeJi. I bought you.... THIS ! " key said and took out my favorite milk chocolate.
 
 " OH MY GOSHH !! YAY ! " I shouted and jump up forgetting all my troubles. I grab the chocolate, unwrap it and took a huge bite. 
 
" Thish ish sho delishioush. " I blabbled and smiled widely at Key. 
 
" it's delicious huh ? " key said and ruffled my hair. I nodded and showed him my eyesmile. " YOU'RE THE BEST KEY ! " I shouted and hug him.
 
 " eh.. Heheh.. " Key laugh slightly and pulled out from me awkwardly and scratching his neck. I look at him weirdly and strug it off. As long as I have my chocolate, nothing seems wrong to me.
 
 I took another huge bite and smiled to myself " HYUNGGGG !! You saw the notice board ? We are going on a field trip today !! " Taemin shouted as he ran towards us, swiftly dodging from the tables. No wonder he is the lead dancer.
 
 " we are going to sweep autumn leaves... But we can jump on them !! Oh.. And who is this girl ? " Taemin ask and look at me weirdly.
 
 " we are going on a field trip to sweep leaves ?! This school is seriously.... URGHH ! Oh and she is Jihye. " Key said and peer into his bag.
 
 " Jihye ? Really ? Jihye Noona ?! " Taemin ask shock and grab a chair to sit down beside me. I nodded and smiled. 
 
" why ? Do I look that different ? " I said and showed him my eyesmile. Taemin just nodded and continue staring at me.
 
 " oh . I brought my favorite jacket ! What if it gets dirtied by the leaves ?! " Key said and ruffled his hair.
 
 " you diva. Always thinking about clothes. " I said and shook my head laughing. 
 
" ohh.. You are really Jihye Noona !! NOONA NOMU YEPUH ! " Taemin said and started dancing replay. Causing all the fangirls in class to squeal.
 
 " yah ! Taemin stop dancing ! " Key said and pulled Taemin back I the chair. I giggle at the scene Infront of me as key give an ' umma ' lecture to Taemin.
 
 " GUYS ! WE ARE GOING TO THE PLACE NEAR A HUGE SOCCER FIELD FOR A FEILD TRIP ! " Minho shouted coming into the classroom. With his eyes.. Bigger.. Which is scary.
 
 " whoa there. Don't make your eyes look so big. It's already big enough. We are going to sweep leaves not.. Play soccer you alien. " Onew who suddenly pop in said and sat down on the desk. 
 
" ohh.. Sweep leaves. " Minho repeated and his shoulders started to sag. I giggled at them and fix my bangs. 
 
" CLASS. GO AND BOARD THE BUS NOW. WE ARE GOING FOR A TRIP TO SWEEP AUNTUMN LEAVES. GO NOW. "
 
 the teacher came in and shouted. The whole class groaned and slowly walk out of the class to the carpark where the bus are. 
 
" argh. I really hate this schools planning. " Key said and face palm. " where's Jonghyun ? " Onew ask and look around. " I don't know he- " I stop halfway and froze on the spot. Right Infront of me was Jonghyun.. And he is not alone.
 
 " oh ! There is Jonghyun hyung ! And.. He.. Is with Sekyung Noona ?! " Taemin said and scratch his head. " I thought Jonghyun and Sekyung.. Is having a real bad.. Relationship ? Why are they together ? " Taemin ask and look at us one by one.
 
 " beats me. " Minho said and walk towards them. " me too.. " Onew said and followed Minho there. " I'll go ask hyung about it ! " Taemin Said. And ran towards them. 
 
" Hey.. Jihye ah.. Are you okay ? " Key said as he wave his hand Infront of me. " huh.. Uh yeah.. " I said and force a smile. 
 
" lets.. Just go and board the bus ? " Key ask and look at me worriedly. " yeah let's just go.. For the bus. " I answered and key hook his arms with mine and we started walking to the bus. Oh key. You understand me the best. 
 
~~~~~~~
 
" okay. Class 2A3 sweep this part. Class 2A4 sweep that part... " the teacher instructed and we all groaned taking the broom made up of branches an started sweeping the leaves. Well.. That was for the rest.. I was poking the leaves roughly saying " stupid Jonghyun. Stupid Jonghyun. " again and again.
 
 " miss Park Jihye. Are you planning to spoil the broom ?! Since we lack some broom and you have no interest in sweeping the leaves, go into the small forest over there and collect branches for the brooms ! Go ! " Mr Kim shouted at me and pointed at the forest. 
 
" but.. What if I get lost ? " I ask trying to get out of going into the forest. 
 
" then.. MR KIM JONGHYUN COME HERE. " Mr Kim shouted and Jonghyun came trotting over. " you will go into the small forest with miss park over here. " 
 
WHAT THE..
 
 " uhm.. Mr Kim. I'll rather go alone then. " I said and smile at the teacher. " nonono.. Later you really get lost. Go now you two. " Mr Kim said and push us towards the forest.
 
 I sigh and slowly walk towards the forest. " yah.. Are..You sure you're Jihye ? " Jonghyun ask and poke me on the shoulder.
 
 " why are you talking to me ? I thought you said you HATE me ? And DESPISE me. " I stated and walk faster. 
 
" oh.. So you're really Jihye. And.. You look familiar. " Jonghyun said and look at me closely. " IM JIHYE SO I LOOK FAMILIAR ? DUH ! " I shouted an frown at him. 
 
" nono... As in.. I think I have seen someone in this hairstyle and looks like you.. I just can't remember when. " Jonghyun said and eye me closely.
 
 " why would you have seen me in - " I stop halfway and thought about the time I just got my haircut and saw Jonghyun and Sekyung Inside Starbucks. 
 
" it's just your hallucination. " I said and walk faster. " why are you walking so fast ? Are you hiding something from me ? " Jonghyun ask and ran up to catch up with me. 
 
" what if I am ? I don't have to tell someone which HATES me. " I said and turn away from Jonghyun. Feeling tears welling up in my eyes.
 
 " you know that I don't mean it. " Jonghyun said softly and held my shoulder. I stop walking and wipe my tears away quickly before turning to him.
 
 " you know. I really don't get what is going on in that mind of yours. First, you said you hate and despise me. Now.. You said you don't mean it. What the hell is your problem ? " I said and felt tears welling up again.
 
 " I can't tell you why ! There's a reason. I really can't tell you. " Jonghyun said and look down. 
 
" what ? Is it because you're back with Sekyung ?! " I said out loud and felt the tears falling. 
 
" how did you get to that Kind of conclusion ?! I told you before I DON'T LIKE HER ANYMORE. " Jonghyun shouted towards the end of the sentence. 
 
" STOP LYING. I SAW YOU. I SAW YOU WITH HER I SAW YOU WITH HER AT STARBUCKS SITTING THERE LAUGHING. JUST NOW WHEN YOU SAID I LOOK FAMILIAR I WAS THE INE YOU SAW OUTSIDE THE SALON OPPOSITE STARTBUCKS. YOU KNOW HOW MICH IT HURTS ? LOOKING AT YOU AND - " I was being but off when Jonghyun held my neck and crush his lips on mine. 
 
-------
HEYY ~
Sorry for not updating again ><
I have test this coming thurs and fri..
And I seriously need to study.
My chem is failing badly :/
And I still don't understand anything about it ><
Hehe ~ JONGHYE MOMENT ! 
I personally like this chapter..
Hehe ~
Boyfriend is coming here on 16 march......
AND I CAN'T GET THE TICKETS.
T.T * cries *
And cat 1 gets HIFI pass too :(
AISH..
Oh well..
I'll save for shinee again next year !! 
The said they will be back ~
And I hold their words for it ! 
Oh I'm talking alittle too much :3
Will try to update soon !!!
Hope that you all like this chapter ! 
BYEEEE ^^