Revisiting Seoul.

Dear Diary

 

- 5 years later -
 
( Jonghyun's pov )
 
" Finally ! Korea air. " I took in a deep breath and smiled. The past five years in America was not as great as I plan for it to be.. Mainly because.. It was torturous for me. I let out a sigh and went to the taxi que. surprisingly, there wasn't much people and I got a taxi stright away. 
 
I pulled the handful of luggage to the taxi and place it at the back seat before going to the front to sit down. I smiled at the taxi driver and told him my home address. The driver nodded and started driving towards my home. 
 
" came back from a vacation ? " the driver ask and smiled warmly at me. " not really.. I went for studies.. And some personal reasons. " I smiled bitterly thinking about why I left Korea in the first place. 
 
" ahh.. " the taxi driver mumbled and look at me through the front mirror. " young man.. Don't mind my rudeness.. But you look like the young director I recently saw on news. " the taxi driver said and throw me a glance before looking back to the road.
 
 " ah... Well.. Not to be bashful, but I am. " I said and chuckled. " oh ! So you are the Kim Jonghyun from the Kim corps ? " the taxi driver look at me in amaze. I nodded and smiled at him warmly. 
 
" my parents handed the position to me after I graduate from university last year. I didn't know the news about me taking over Kim Corps would spread to Korea so quickly. " I stated and laugh.
 
 " Kim Corps is one of the biggest company in Korea ! Of course it will spread fast ! I mean it was originated from Korea ! " the taxi driver exclaimed. " yeah.. But my parents both went to America to set up the company there too and they have been there ever since. So.. I had never expect that it would still be such a big company over here in Korea. " I said and smiled.
 
 " ahh... But you are one successful man. And with good looks too. " the taxi driver smiled and turned into the driveway of my home. " Aish ahjusshi, you flatter me too much. " I laugh as I handed him the money. 
 
The taxi driver just smiled and return me the change. " bye ahjusshi ! " I shouted and wave when I got out the taxi with my luggage. The taxi driver waved and drove away. I smiled and took out the key to my house. I unlocked the door and the familiar living room came into my view. 
 
" it's good to be home. " I smiled and walk into the empty house. I place my luggage in the living room and went stright out of the house again. " I wonder if Seoul changed.. " I mumbled as I decided to go around Seoul " but first, I have to fill up my stomach. " as if in cue, my stomach growled. I laugh at myself and turn into a fried chicken shop. 
 
As soon as i push open the glass door, The smell of freshly fried chicken filled my nostrils, making me craving for chicken more then ever. I quicken my steps to the counter and look at the menu. " may I help you sir ? " I heard a familiar voice said but waved it away as I continue looking at the menu on the table. 
 
" can I have.. One jumbo set with fries and Pepsi, upsize. " I said and look up at the cashier. Once I saw the cashier, I felt my eyes widen. " ONEW ? " the cashier stop pressing on the touch screen of the order list and look at me. " JONGHYUN ?! " he shouted with his eyes wide open. " JONGHYUN !!! " Onew shouted again and gave me a huge smile.
 
 " Annyeong Onew Hyung ! " I smiled widely and waved. " wait awhile.. I shall place your order an go to your table. You have ALOT of explaining to do. " he said stressing on alot. " I kinda figured that out. " I said sheepishly and rub the back of my neck. " glad that you know. " he said and smiled his signature warm smile. I smiled back and went to find a seat. 
 
~~~~~~~~
 
" yah ! Hyung ! That's my chicken ! " I whined and tried taking the plate of chicken. He slap my hand away and glared at me. " shush ! Don't touch my love. " he said and took another fried chicken. " but Hyung I bought it ! " I stated in bewildment. " you're a rich director now. Just go and buy another one. " he said and point at the counter.
 
 " oh.. So you know. " I said and gave up trying to take back the plate. " it's all over the news. " he said and stop eating his chicken. Which was a miracle. " I guess it is. " I sigh and lean back on the chair. 
 
" you know how worried all of us were when you didn't Skype us ? And worst of all, you changed your number ! " Onew said sharply and frowned. " well.. I have to change my number.. And I was busy ! " I argued. Avoiding eye contact. " you could have just whatssapp us to tell us you changed number ! There's even line ! Metoday ! Facebook ! Twitter ! So many ways ! " Onew stated and put down his chicken wiping his hands with the napkin.
 
 " I was busy.. " I mumbled and played with my fingers. " you won't be THAT busy. You have time to sleep don't you ? You can just take 10 minutes of sleep to tell us ! " he shouted softly and waved his hands around to make weird gestures.
 
 " okay fine. I wanted to break contact with you all... " I gave up hiding the truth and look at Onew. " why ? " he ask simply looking at me.
 
 " I... I don't want.. I don't want to remember the pain.. I wanted to leave .. Because of her.. You all should already know that. I told you. Contacting all of you, will lead me to think of her... To remember the times I spent together with her. " I said emotionlessly. Trying to keep my feelings in check. " but it didn't work did it ? " he ask and gave me a helpless look. I shook my head as I felt tears filling up my eyes. " not one bit. " I mumbled and sigh. 
 
Onew pushed the remaining plate of chicken towards me and bit his lips. " eat. " he said and look at me. I just sat there, not moving. " come on Jonghyun. It's a huge sacrifice for me to give you my love already. Eat up and revisit the memories of Seoul. " he encouraged me an push the plate of chicken alittle more.
 
 I look up at him and smiled. Wiping the tears away, I pick up the chicken and took a bite. Onew just sat there, watching me eat and smiling at me warmly whenever I glance at him. I'm so glad.. That I have such a witty, strong-willed and most importantly, a warm hearted and kind Hyung. 
 
~~~~~~~~
 
" ahh.. So cold. " I said and pulled my jacket closer to my body as I went into the ice ring. I've been to the ice ring in America. But it feels different from Korea's. ironic ? Yes. But.. Maybe because Korea's ice ring brings back memories of the past with her. I sigh and skate around the ice ring as the memories started playing. 
 
* flashback *
 
" KYAAAA ! OPPA ! " Jihye shouted as her skates went back and forth quickly, signalling that she had lost her balance. " OPPA ! OPPA ! OPPA ! " Jihye shouted again as she tried to grab onto me. I skate backwards to prevent her from grabbing onto me. 
 
" KYA ! " Jihye shouted and fall on her on the ice. " yah ! Oppa ! Why didn't you catch me ? " she pouted and stood up holding onto the railing. I laugh at Jihye's reaction and skate to where she is. " because, your reaction when you fall is priceless ! " I stated and poke her cheek. 
 
" yah ! You're so mean. " Jihye said and started skating away. " yah ! " I shouted and chased her. She suddenly stop and a smirk went up her face. " Jonghyun Oppa ! " she shouted and skate to me. 
 
" this.. " she started and pick up speed. " is for... " she continued and skate full speed towards me in hopes to knock me down. I dodge at the last minute but she pulled my hand and I landed on too of her.
 
 " revenge ? " she mumbled and met eyes with me. I look into her eyes and felt my heartbeat increase rapidly. I started to lean in unconsciously and Jihye squeeze her eyes close. I hesitantly stop and shook my head before I kissed her forehead. She fluttered her eyelids open and stated at me with shining eyes. " I smiled at her and stood up. I brush the ice away from my pants and held out my hand to her. 
 
She smiled and grab it pulling herself up. After she did, she gave me a push and I landed in the ice again. " mehrong ! That's for my revenge ! " she shouted and laugh before skating away. " JIHYE !! " I shouted and stood up to chase her. 
 
* flashback ends *
 
I smiled at the scene in my head and let out a sigh as I came back to reality. I guess fate really likes to play with us. I look up at the starlit sky and continued skating, not looking at where I was skating
 
. I suddenly felt myself went out of balance as I collided with someone. I balanced myself up and turn to the person to say sorry. " sor- " I stop saying halfway when I saw the face of the person I bump into. I felt my throat tighten as the girl stood up and brush the ice away from her jeans.
 
 " J-Jihye ? " 
 
I stuttered looking at the girl. The girl look shock as she turn her head towards me. Once she saw me, she frowned and tilted her head to the side. 
 
" do I..Know you ? "
 
-------------
Hey ~
Kind of a cliffhanger here ? :D
Ahahahaha ~
Oh and,
The most eligible director is in town eh ? 
Haha ! 
I honestly didn't expect Jonghyun would be.... Director though.
But it just came to my mind.
And so he is the MOST ELIGIBLE BACHELOR IN TOWN.
Haha. 
Sooooo.... Something happen to Jihye ? 
Haha ~
Only I kmowww :p
Meh. :p
Hahaha ! 
You all will know in the next chapter ! 
Thanks for waiting for me to update ! 
Thanks for reading ! 
Do comment and subscribe ! 
Byeeee ~ ^^