Leaving.

Dear Diary

 

( Jonghyun's  pov )
 
" please tighten your seatbelt and off all electronic devices. The plane is about to take off. "
 
 i sigh and lean back on my seat. It was so hard to convince myself to come here. Even Onew Hyung, key, Minho and Taemin was shocked at my decision. They even tried to convince me to stay. I guess I was just a too hard nut to crack.
 
* flashback *
 
" WHAT ? You are going to America ? " all of them shouted at the same time, looking bewildered. I nodded and bit my lips. 
 
" I figured leaving for America would be the best. There's just.. Too many stuff happening here. " I sigh and lean back on my seat.
 
 " AISH ! All of us think That it's hectic here too but do you see us packing up and heading for America ? " key said with a hint of sarcasm In his words.
 
 " well.. No... But I have my resons for doing this. " I said and frown. " let me guess... " Minho ask and look at me. " Joomin. " all of them chorused together and raise an eyebrow. 
 
" partly yes.. And also- " " Jihye. " all of them said together again, cutting me off and leaning towards me. " damn. You guys know me too well. " I stated and raise an eyebrow at them.
 
 " well.. Duh ! You can never hide anything from us. NEVER. " key said and smirk. " probably. " I answered and strug. " oh and another thing.. " I started and look at them. 
 
" we know we know. Don't tell Jihye right ? " Onew Hyung said knowingly and smiled his goofy smile. " right. " I said and laugh alittle. 
 
" you better Skype us and whatssapp us EVERY SINGLE DAY. You hear me ? " Key said and glared at me. " don't worry, I will. I don't want to be killed. "
 
 I rolled my eyes and laugh. " oh and Jonghyun Hyung ! Sent me some American banana milk ! I want to see if that's nicer or  Korea one is nicer ! " Taemin said and smiled at me. 
 
" banana milk. As always. " I laugh and ruffled his hair. " hey ! Banana milk is the essence of life ! " Taemin said and did some ' professional ' actions with his hands. 
 
" no ! CHICKEN IS ! " Onew argued with the maknae and frown. " No ! Banana milk is better ! Too much chicken will make me fat like Key Hyung and banana milk has calcium ! Then I will be able to grow as tall as Minho Hyung. "
 
 Taemin argued and smiled. " BWOH ? " key shouted and glared at Taemin. " MAKNAE ! DID YOU FREAKING SAID THAT I WAS FAT ? " key said stressing each word. Taemin nodded happily and stop suddenly. 
 
" no.. Wait. Key Hyung is not fat. His arm is skinny like bamboo stick ! Even I have muscles. Only key Hyung doesn't have ! " ( A/N : haha ! Actually this is kinda true. From the two shinee concerts I went, key's arm is like.. Flabby... And thin.. Flat to be exact. but the rest well..muscles buldging from their arm !! ) " muscles ? Muscles are a bother. I'll rather have a smooth completion compared to muscles ! " Key said and smiled. 
 
I started laughing and almost. ALMOST rolled on the floor in laughter. Mannnn, these guys are funny. 
 
* flashback ends * 
 
I felt my lips twitch up in a smile and look out the window where the plane is already in the sky, the whole of Seoul, no the whole of Korea is in view. " goodbye Korea, goodbye Taemin, Key, Onew Hyung, Minho and.. Jihye. " I whispered towards the end and felt tears again at the mention of her name. " I'll miss you guys.. So much. " I said softly and felt a lone tear roll down my cheek. 
 
( Jihye's pov ) 
 
" Jonghyun. Why did you have to leave ? " I mumbled to myself and held the note he wrote to me in my hand. I unfold the note and read the note again. 
 
Park Jihye, 
 
If you're reading this letter now, I'm most probably on the plane to America. I'm sorry for not telling you about my leaving... I don't want you to come after me. I somehow know you would because of the incident that day.. remember how we use to laugh together at each other's cold jokes ? Do you remember how we use to eat spicy ramen together and ended up having to drink at least 5 bottles of water ? Do you remember the times.. When we were still best friends ? We would always throw notes to each other in class and laugh about the teacher's face. Honestly, I miss those times. Those times when we could just be ourselves and not hiding anything from each other. But now.. I really want to say.. Sorry.  I'm sorry for being so cold and mean towards you those few months. Im sorry for making you cry. I had no choice. I really didn't. If I had, I would never, never do that to you. You mean so much to me do you know that ? That's why.. I have to do this. To protect you. Since.. I'm leaving already, I guess I should clear up some stuff. I'll tell you.. Why I was cold to you and ignoring you. Joomin. She. She threatened me. She said if I continued being close to you, she would harm you.. And you might.. End up like Mihye. And obviously, I won't want that. I would rather sacrifice myself then to let Joomin harm you. I had to distance myself away from you. I had to. To stop Joomin from doing all those things to you. If you hadn't notice, Jihye.. I've actually fallen for you. For a long time. Remember that time in lotte world ? We were in the Ferris wheel. I told you about a girl that caught my attention. And being the dense person you have always been, didn't notice that I was actually talking about you. I love you Jihye. And that's why I have to distance myself from you. I'll rather get hurt myself then allowing you to be hurt. I'll rather suffer a heartbreak from not being able to be with you then putting you in danger with Joomin. Do you know how much it hurts for me everytime when I have to say mean things to you ? It's like.. every word is a dagger into my heart . It just hurts so bad. but then again, i really hope that you won't hold a grudge against me and.. Maybe.. We could still be friends. Just remember this Jihye, I love you. And no matter what, you will always, Always have a special place in my heart. 
 
 
Goodbye Jihye. I hope that.. You will live a happier and better life without me. I wish you.. All the best. 
 
Love,
Kim Jonghyun.
 
I bit my lips as I felt the tears stream down my face. I guess, loving someone was never easy. I sigh softly and put the note on my desk before grabbing a coat and head out of the house. 
 
A breather is what I need right now. I walk to the park and smiled bitterly at the playground where me and Jonghyun use to come whenever we were bored in the first year of high school. 
 
* flash back *
 
" first one to the swing wins an ice cream from the loser ! " I shouted and quickly ran to the swings and sat down. 
 
" YEAH ! I WON ! " I squealed in joy and smiled at Jonghyun. " hey ! That was unfair ! " Jonghyun pouted and folded his arms infront of me. " you own me an ice cream ! " I said instead and laugh at him.
 
 " what ? No ! You cheated ! So the award is voided ! " he said and push my head with his index finger lightly. " hey ! " I whined and rub the spot he pushed. 
 
" haha ! That's for cheating.. And this..." He stop mid-sentence and smirk at me before going behind me and push the swing hard, causing me to soar upwards with me squealing in the process
 
 " and this, is for your request for ice-cream. " I heard him laugh as he pushed me again. " KIM JONGHYUN ! " I shouted as the swing soared up higher. 
 
* flashback ends. *
 
I sigh and shook my head. Those were the times. I wipe the tears away using the sleeve of my coat and proceeded walking with tears still rolling down my cheek. 
 
Jonghyun means too much to me. Too much. With him on his way to the other end of earth now, makes me feel.. Incomplete. Even though he was cold to me those past few months, with him near me, it still makes me feel... Safe somehow. 
 
But now.. With him on his way to America, I feel. Lost. I guess I somehow knew he had a special liking to me and that makes me.. Feel safe. But currently, Im not so sure anymore. 
 
" lookie here. Isn't that the person who chased Jonghyun out of Korea ? " I heard that oh so familiar voice and turn too see Joomin. " what do you want ? " I said softly, feeling too numb to be bothered.
 
 " what do you want she says. " she said and rolled her eyes at me. " look here. Park Jihye. I don't know what you did to chase Jonghyun out of this country. But you're going to get it from me. " she said and push me hardly.
 
 " get what from you ? " I ask with a hint of anger in my voice. Feeling the anger for her starting to built back up inside me.
 
 " get what from me ? Something terrible i must say. You know what ? You have always been the person between me and Jonghyun. Without your existence, we would have been happy together. " she said and glared at me with cold eyes. 
 
" wake up from your damn dream Joomin. Jonghyun has never liked you. " I said out straightforwardly and return the glare.
 
 " WHAT ? How dare you say that ? The nerves of you. " she said and tried grabbing my hair. I dodge and push her hardly, Causing her to fall on the ground. 
 
" yes. I have the guts. You know what Joomin ? I have been holding my anger towards you for too long. I can't stand you anymore. You're disgusting. " I said and gave her a cold look. 
 
" IM disgusting ? IM DISGUSTING ? YOU ARE THE DISGUSTING ONE. YOU'RE JUST A LOSER WHO ALWAYS STICK TO JONGHYUN AND MAKING HIS LIFE DIFFICULT. YOU'RE JUST A PEST WHO DOESN'T DESERVE TO EXIST ! " she shouted and glared at me. I felt something in my snap and glared at her.
 
 " I was not. You were the one that was always between me and Jonghyun. You were the one who always stick to him. You were the one who threatened him. Don't think that I don't know. But you're just pathetic ! PATHETIC ! " I shouted all my anger out and felt myself tearing up.
 
 I turn away from Joomin and started walking away when I felt a huge impact on my head, as if my skull had broke. I fell on the floor and started seeing white spots. " now, go and be with Mihye. This is what happens if you mess with Me. " I heard Joomin said and then.. Darkness.
 
------------
Hey ~
Sorry for not updating again :<
Haha ! It took me quite sometime to write, and school is crazy as always.
And my exams are coming up..
So I hope you all understand ! ~
But I'll still update !
Just that it's gonna take longer :/
Anyways, CLIFHANGER ?
Hahaha ! 
I hope that you all like this chapter 
Anddddd, stay tuned to what will happen ! 
XD
Do comment ! And tell me how's it so far ! :D
Till da next chapter ! 
Byeeeee ~