* untitled *

Dear Diary

" KYAAAAAA !! IT’S THE SHINee OPPAs !!! “ the hoards of fangirl shouted as SHINee walk through the front gate. “ jonghyun oppa ! marry me ! I will provide you much more then sekyung can provide ! “ a fangirl shouted as she cling onto Jonghyun’s hand. 

 
“ ehh.. no thank you.. sekyung is already more then enough for me. “ jonghyun said as he retracted his hand from that fangirl. “ but oppa.. im much better ! “ the fan argued and tried to hold Jonghyun’s hand again. “ YAH ! Han Jimin ! hands off my boyfriend “ 
 
Sekyung shouted and pouted when she finally wriggled through the hoard of fan girls. Jonghyun’s eyes twinkle when he saw his girlfriend “ Sekyung ah ! yeobo ~ “ jonghyun shouted affectionately and entwine his fingers with hers. 
 
The fangirl gave a nasty look at sekyung and turn to Key. “ oppa marry me ! “ the fangirl shouted and tried to hug Key. “ yah ! andwae ! you’ll dirty my clothes with your germs ! “ key shouted and ran accidentally collided with someone.
 
 “ ah.. mian the fangirl was chasing me “ key said and look up to the girl’s face. “ ehh.. Jihye ?! “ key shouted and smiled before grabbing her into a bear hug. “ o-oppa… c-can-not b-breath ! “ Jihye chocked out and key quickly retracted himself.
 
 “ heheh.. mian.. I just missed you too much chubby cheeks ! “ key said and pinch Jihye’s cheeks. Jihye slapped key’s hands away and pouted “ yah oppa you just saw me yesterday. And stop pinching me ! “ jihye complained and rub her cheeks “ ani ! your cheeks is too pinchyy ~ “ key said and pinch her cheeks again. “ YAH oppa ! “ Jihye whined and slap his hands away again. 
 
“ OMO ! JIHYE NOONA “ Taemin shouted and jump onto Jihye with his arms wide open causing both of them to fall on the ground due to the impact. Jihye giggled and push Taemin off her before getting up " Yah ! Lee Taemin ! How dare you make Jihye fall ?! " key shouted and continue nagging at taemin .
 
Jihye just giggled and walk towards onew Minho and jonhyun and sekyung. " annyeong onew, Minho and jonghyun Oppayou too annyeong sekyung unnie " Jihye said and smiled widely at them. " Annyeong ! " the four of them choruses and took turns to ruffle Jihye's hair making it extremely messy.
 
 Well except for sekyung who stood there boredly looking at her nails.  " YAH ! Guys we need to go to class " key  shouted and ushered the gang into the hallway. With the hoard Of fangirls following behind. 
 

 

" Dear unique and powerful recorder diary. Today was a great day like always. Sekyung unnie is the same as always.. Ignoring me after the cold hello in the morning * sigh * I wonder why is unnie like that to me.. Oh well if she doesn't like me I can't do anything about it ! Math test today was also a disaster ! And Jonghyun oppa copied my test too.. I think both of us will fail ..omma and appa are both not home yet. I hope they are safe and they won't work to hard.. It's bad for their body ! Oh and.. Key oppa is really becoming like an umma ! He is nagging at us the whole day ! A fangirl approach me today to tell me to stay away from my oppas.. But I can't leave my OPPA ! I won't listen to her.. Hmm or maybe I can buy a chocolate and buy her over ! * chuckles * sometimes I wish that you will reply me diary.. It's impossible though. Good night ! Talk to you tomorrow byee " Jihye finished and click the recorder close and hug it to her chest. " let's hope the fangirl won't come after me again " Jihye mumbled before closing her eyes and went into dreamland.
 
-----------------
 
Hey ~ 
so first chapter is up :D
how's it ?
i know its kindda boring but...
ITS CHAPTER 1..
i hope that you all will like it..
next chapter will be better ! i hope
ill try my best to write it better ~
thanks for reading 
COMMENT AND SUSCRIBE WILL BE APPRICIATED
byeee