Time together ( part 2 )

Dear Diary
( Jonghyun's Pov )
 
" have you been to Lotte world before ? " I started a conversation and turned to look at Jihye. Although I know she did went before, with us in the past before she lost her memories, I still want to know how much she actually know about her past.
 
 " hmm.. No.. Not that I can remember. " she mumbled and bit her bottom lips. I felt my heart drop at the thought that she had totally forgotten about the day we spent our time together.. And my indirect confession.
 
 " Kibum doesn't want to tell me anything.. And honestly, I hate him for that. " she frowned and look at me. " I know how that feels " I laugh and said. " he's like some weird and awkward turtle. I don't even understand him sometimes. 
 
" she mumbled and stop on her tracks suddenly. " Jonghyun- sshi, how long have you known Kibum ? " She ask, looking at me with curious eyes. 
 
" key ? Hmm... I think for.. Nineteen years ? " I replied after thinking for awhile. " NINETEEN ?! " she gasp. I nodded and smiled slightly at her reaction. " that.. Very long... " she tried to force out her words and frowned.
 
 " if you knew Kibum for nineteen years, then.... " she glance at me through her lashes " you know who I was in the past right ? " she said softly and look down. I simply nodded.
 
 " as in .. I know you somehow know me.. But.. Who I was to you.. And when and how we met, do you remember- " " I remember everything Jihye. Everything. From the start until the end. " I said softly and look at her with affection. 
 
She turned away from me and look down on the ground. " It seems like.. I was someone important in your life. " She whispered. " you were.. And you still are. " I mumbled and held my tears back. 
 
" hey come on, Lotte world is waiting for us. " I said and smiled at her gently. She looked up at me, gave me a small smile and nodded before the both of us walked to the ticket counter. 
 
---- 
 
" are.. Are you sure ? " she ask and look at me with a terrified face. I nodded and smiled. " HOLD ON TO THE HANDRAIL ! THE RIDE IS STARTING ! " the worker shouted and the coaster begin moving.
 
 I turn to look at Jihye and she looked all shaken up. I suppressed my laughter and looked Infront. " J-Jonghyun sshi ? " she started when we are at the peak of the coaster ride.
 
 " hmm ? " I hummed and turn to look at her. " are.. Are you sure this.. This is safe ? " she murmured again and look at me. I nodded and looked down on my lap. " you were the one that persuaded me that it wasn't scary. " I whispered and bit my lips.
 
 " trust me. Everything will be fine. " I said to her and grab her hands. She looked at our hands and before she could react, the coaster dip down. " KYAAAA ! " she screamed and grab my hand back. 
 
Believe me, when I felt her grip on my palm, suddenly, every single feeling disappeared. Everything around us seems to stop. And all I could feel was just my heart screaming, thumping, with affection. 
 
All the happiness seems to short. 
 
The coaster stopped and Jihye pulled her hand out of mine and smiled at me awkwardly. " thanks for - " she stop halfway and seems to zoned out. " Jihye ? " I ask worriedly and look at her face. 
 
She didn't reply but stared ahead. " hello ? Jihye ?! " I semi shouted and swing my palms Infront of her face. " Jonghyun - sshi. " she mumble and turn to me. " did.. Did we sit on this ride before ? ...Together ? " she continued and blinked at me. 
 
I felt my whole body tense up and before I could answer her, she shook her head and smiled. " maybe it's just my imagination. " she then stood up and walk towards the exit of the ride. 
 
" we did. And you were the one that told me this ride won't be scary. " I whispered to myself. " Jonghyun - sshi ! Come on ! I still want to take more rides. " she beamed at me, signalling for me to go over. I smiled back and pushed the sad thoughts away. Before climbing out of the ride and walking towards her. 
 
----
 
" Whoa. This steak taste awesome. " Jihye mumbled and stuff a huge piece into . " whash dosh they ush to marinate thish steak ? " she ask with a full mouth, looking at me with wide eyes. 
 
I strugged and smiled at her, cutting my steak and taking small bites. She suddenly stop bitting again and had that zone out look on her face again. 
 
" Jihye ? Jihye ?! " I semi shouted and put down my utensils, leaning over the table towards her. " Jonghyun - sshi.. Have.. Have we been.. Here before ? " she mumbled and look at me with a lost look in her eyes.
 
 " I- " " haha.. It must have been my imagination again. Come on. Lets faster eat. I want to sit the last ride. " she cut me off and went back to her stuffing again. I felt tears welling up in my eyes.
 
 Why must it always be so unfair. Why. She has always been such a nice girl, Thinking of others before herself.. And yet.. This tragic..
 
 " Jonghyun - sshi eat faster ! You eat like some rich lady who has gone through social etiquette classes. " she smiled and gestured to my still full plate. I smiled back with all my might, suppressing the sadness and nodded. I guess life was never fair.
 
( Jihye's Pov ) 
 
" I. I need to go to the bathroom. " I said quickly to Jonghyun and smiled slightly before rushing into the bathroom. Once inside, I lock myself in a cubical and lean my back against the door, breathing hard. 
 
A blurry image suddenly cross my mind again. " AHH WHY CANT YOU JUST STOP ! " I screamed and hit my head, letting the tears fall. Blurry images have been invading my mind today, the whole day.
 
 A face suddenly came into my mind again and I felt my heart pick up speed. This face. This face has been flashing all over my mind today. And I am sure who he is.
 
 " Jonghyun - sshi.. You must be.. Someone important to me too in the past. " I mumbled and felt a tear roll down my cheek. 
 
" I'm sorry.. I'm sorry I forgot you. I'm so sorry.. " I whispered again and slid down the toilet door, letting all the tears fall. " why can't I just remember you ? Why ? Why why WHY ?! " I screamed and put my head between my knee caps. 
 
Why must life always play with me. Why. 
 
----
Hey guys ! 
Yeah.. Sorry again for the late update
Anyways, I will be ending my semi - hiatus in two days !!! 
 
FINALLY MY NATIONAL EXAMS ARE FINISHING.
 
I've been slacking quite alot.. And was kinda lazy to write.. Hehe. 
Anywhoo, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter !! 
 
I will update soon ! 
 
* pinky promise * 
 
Oh and allow me to SPAZZ ALITTLE.
 
I SAW INFINITE LAST SATURDAY LIKE ON 5TH OCTOBER AND GAWD. CAN THEY BE ANY MORE PERF ? // this SHAWOL is boarding the INSPIRIT boat.  \\ Gawd I just can't contain the feels *~~~* 
 
* die a hundred deaths * 
 
ALRIGHTS. I think that enough. 
 
GOODBYE FOR NOW ! :D