Diary entries.

Dear Diary

 

( Jihye's pov )
 
" Aish.. What a boring day.. " I said and sigh rest my head on the study table. I unlock my phone and started tapping aimlessly while looking around my desk.
 
 Wait. Diary. My recording diary ! I lock my phone and grab the recording device. " since... I'm so board, might as well... Listen to the past entries.. I wonder how I was a few months ago. " 
 
I said to myself and press the back button of the recorder. After reaching the entry I wanted it to be at, I clicked play and listen to the entry.
 
Dear recording diary, Today is the first day of the new term in school this year. And guess what ? I was assigned to seat next to a .. Well.. Good looking guy with a huge head. Yes. I mean like LITERALLY HUGE. Not the length but the width. Maybe he had dinosaurs as ancestors. How did he became a human ? I don't know... Lets just leave his history behind. Finding out about his ancestors would be hard work. Anyways, his name is Jonghyun. Yeah. THE Jonghyun. The one with the powerful vocals in the well known band SHINee in our school. He is quite nice though. I thought he would be those boastful type but.. Guess not. Oh.. Why am I talking all about him ? Aish.. Whatever. I'll go and have a date with my bed now. Bye ! Talk to you whenever ! Signing out, Park Jihye.
 
The recorder then click to a pause and I found myself smiling to myself. " dinosaurs descendant huh ? Nice. " I laughed as the memory came back to me. " next one. " I press play and waited for the audio to sound. 
 
Dear recording diary, guess what ? JONGHYUN IS SUCH AN IRRITATING ! URGHHHHH ! He keeps taking picture of me. AND PICTURES IN THOSE WEIRD MOMENTS LIKE IM TAIKING SLEEPING AND STUFF. He then.. RUNS AROUND THE CLASSROOM AN SHOWS IT TO EVERYONE ! URGH ! THAT DINO ! I feel like SMASHING HIS NOSE SO BAD ! HE IS SO IRRITATINGGG ! AHHHH ! Stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid. HE HAD THE HEAD OF A DINO BUT A BRAIN OF A... OF A.... Uhm... A... AH ! A MOUSE ! TINY ! Stupid * mumblings * dang. That was ALOT if ranting... URGH ! I shall go and sleep and dream about killing Jonghyun in my head now. Talk to you tomorrow diary ! Signing out, Park Jihye. 
 
The recorder click to a pause again and I chuckled to myself. " those were the days. I sigh and skip some entries before pressing play. 
 
" dear recording diary. Today was one of the worst day of my life. Now I know sekyung unnie has always hated me. I was so dense to think that maybe she really treated me as a dongseang. I wonder what I did to make her like this. And I cause Jonghyun and Sekyung to have a quarrel. I feel So bad.. Really .. Even if sekyung unnie treated me this way, I will not hate her. Never. She is still a unnie to me after all. Thankfully, Jonghyun Oppa comforted me. The rest of the SHINee did too but Jonghyun Oppa really did ease the pain. I feel a connection with him. And sometimes when I'm with him, I would feel all tingly and will smile more. I wonder why ? Probly because I am him best friend ? Oh well. I hope that sekyung unnie will see me as a dongseang one day. And that.. jonghyun and sekyung unnie will be back together as the lovey dovey couple again. But somehow. Apart of me doesn't wants them to be back together .. OTTOKHAE diary ? What is happening ? I should be happy ! Happy ! Happy ! Happy ! Okay ! I will ! * yawns * oh it's so late already ! I should go sleep ! Good night diary ! Talk to you tomorrow ! Signing off ! Park Jihye ! 
 
I smiled sadly at the entry. I was pretty dense wasn't I ? Sekyung unnie is back now and I don't know about trusting her anymore. But.. She deserve. Second chance doesn't she ? I sigh and click play for the next entry to start.
 
 Dear recording diary. My life is getting more dramatic and complicated nowadays.. Sekyung-sshi broke up with Jonghyun Oppa. Turns out.. She was just using him to get popularity and become the queenka. That's just sick! Don't You think so diary ? You should have seen Jonghyun after the breakup. It was.. So upsetting to even watch. He was screaming and crying his soul out. I guess he did fall deeply in love with sekyung sshi. If I was sekyung, I would treasure jonghyun Oppa with all my heart.. I was wondering.. When Oppa said that there is nothing between me and him and that we were only best friends, I felt my heart drop.. I mean really drop. It hurts too.. What is happening to me ?! Maybe I lack some sleep.. * sigh * I don't need anymore drama in my life anymore ! I shall sleep and be in a few hours of world without worries ! Good night diary ! Signing off PARK JIHYE ! 
 
" A world without worries. " I mumbled and sigh. " who knew the drama got worst. " I said to myself and lean back on my desk chair. " so many things to worry about " I ruffled my hair and grab my diary. " I want to hear more. " I bit my bottom lips and press play.
 
Dear recording diary, I think... I think I fell for Jonghyun oppa. I had been denying my feeling for him for too long. I guess it's natural for people to fall for him huh ? * sigh * maybe I should.. Confess to him. It will make me feel better... I think. Should I ? Wait.. No.. He just broke up with Sekyung -Shii not long ago.. Maybe he is not.. Ready for a new relationship. I guess I'll just have to like him.. No love him from afar. Signing out, park Jihye.
 
Oh dang it. I was as obsessive as I was last time and now. I face palmed And clicked play again.
 
Dear recording diary. Today was a awesome day in LOTTE world with the oppas. We got JooMin out of our minds for the whole day.. It was just fantastic ! But Jonghyun Oppa said that he have... Someone he likes. And.. It hurts.. Diary it hurts real bad. He told me it was for him to know and for me to find out. I hate these games. And I don't want to know who SHE is unless it's me. I know I'm being selfish right now... But I truly like Jonghyun Oppa. But he did something today that shock me ALOT. He kissed my cheek. He did. I was so shock ! But his lips was soft and .. And a lot of stuff.. It's unexplainable. Jonghyun Oppa is really a sweet person.. I really really hope that he might see me in a different light. But love cannot be forced.. But I just can't help hoping... Talk to you some other time diary.. I need to clear my mind now. Signing out, Park Jihye.
 
" this.. I REMEMBER THIS DAY ! " I shouted out loud and smiled. " it was such an awesome day. And... I got kissed by Jonghyun. " I giggled to myself and felt my face flush. " maybe... I should make it up to him. " I said to myself and sigh.
 
 " I want us to be back to how we use to be.. " I said to myself again and sigh. " alright..... I'll give it a go. " I said and did a hwaiting sign and pick up my phone, scrolling to Jonghyun's number.
 
 I bit my lips as my thumb hover over the call button " here goes nothing ! " I squeeze my eyes shut and press the call button. I open one eye to look at the screen and quickly put the phone beside my ear waiting for Jonghyun to pick up. Finally, the line got through. 
 
" hello ? " 
 
The person on the other line said. And yes.. It was not Jonghyun. 
 
" uhm hello.. Who is this ? " 
 
I ask uncertain if my guessing of whom the voice belong to was right. If it was right.... I don't know what to do.
 
" I'm Shin Sekyung. "
 
Oh lord.. I was right.
 
--------
Heyy !! ^^
Sorry for not updating for soooo long :( 
School is really getting super tough
And updating has been hard. 
Test everyday ><
Those ho have holidays now,
I hate you >:( 
Haha ~ 
Alittle cliffhanger there huh ? >:) 
Haha ~ 
I hope that you all would understand if I take a long time to update..
But I will update.. Whenever I can ! 
Thanks for supporting me until now ! 
Every single one's support is SOOOOOOO much to me ! 
I will continue to write no matter what ! ^^ 
Thanks sooo much again !! 
I hope that you all enjoyed this chapter.
Oh and one more thing !!
IM GONNA GO SEE KIM JOONG KOOK TOMORROW !!! 
KYAAAAA ! 
._. 
Can't contain the excitementtt !!!!! 
Haha ~ 
Okay ~ 
See ya all on the next chapter thennnn ! 
BYEEEE :)))