ADVICE.

Dear Diary

 

( Jonghyun's POV )
 
" Hyung, I need some advice. " I said seriously and look sharply at Onew who was opening his mouth to but his chicken. He blinked at me then grown putting his chicken back on he plate.
 
 " what is it ? It better be something worth thinking I if not ... You will own me chicken for rest of the week ! " he said and look longingly at his chicken. 
 
I rolled my eyes and take his plate of chicken away. " YAH ! WHAT ARE YOU DOING ! THAT IS MY LUNCH ! " Onew shouted and tried to grab his chicken from me.
 
 I took the drumstick close to my lips and open my mouth showing him that I can eat his chicken if I wanted to. " YAH ! DON'T YOU BITE ON THAT CHICKEN KIM JONGHYUN ! " he shouted and stared at me with horror. 
 
" I will not eat it if you will listen to me without any distractions ! " I said and smiled at him.
 
 " FINE FINE ! just put the Chicken down. " Onew said and look at the chicken like his life is at stake.  I grinned and put the chicken back on the plate and on the table far away from Onew's reach.
 
 " okay. Kim Jonghyun you now have the great Lee Jinki's attention ! So speak ! " Onew said and put on his serious face.
 
 I rolled my eyes and bit my lips. " come on talk you dino ! " onew said and lean forward. " okayokay ! I'm not a dino ! " I argued and frown.
 
 " JUST SPEAK WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY ! I WANT TO EAT MU CHICKEN AND I HAVE A SCHEDULE IN AN HOUR ! " Onew shouted and bang the table. " FINE ! Let me compose myself first ! " I said and took in a deep breath before looking into onew's eyes.
 
 " Hyung.. I think I have fallen for Jihye. " I said and felt my face burn up. Onew's eyes Pop wide open and look at me with shock.
 
 " JIHYE ?! YOU'VE FALLEN FOR... MY CUTE DONGSEANG PARK JIHYE ? " I look at him seriously and nodded. " OMO ! KIM JONGHYUN ! PARK JIHYE IS ... IS SO INNOCENT ! ARE YOU SURE YOU HAVE FALLEN FOR HER ? LIKE AS IN SERIOUSLY ?! " Onew shouted and stood up from his chair.
 
 " yeah... I have really fallen for her.. I think. " I said and frown. " WHAT THINK ?! IT'S EITHER YES OR NO ! JUST.. TELL ME HOW YOU FEEL AROUND HER ! " Onew shouted again and lean in close to me.
 
 " Uhmm.. Well.. It's like.. My heart will beat very very fast and .. I will feel happier that she is here and the time at LOTTE world... Something happen in the ferris wheel.. I.. I kissed her on the cheek.. And I don't even know why I did that.. I just have the urge. And.. I don't know.. I feel very.. Light.. It's like My heart's heating when I'm with her.. It's just.. Indescribable.. " 
 
I finished and look up at onew's large O mouth shape and and his round eyeballs that look like it was popping out. " OHMY.... KIM JONGHYUN.. HAS FALLEN FOR.. PARK JIHYE ! PARK JIHYE AND KIM JONGHYUN ! OMO !! • Onew Shouted and started dancing around in the room.
 
 " HYUNG ! HYUNG ! WHATS YOUR PROBLEM ?!?! " Onew thee his hands up in the air and turn to face Me. 
 
" YOU TWO WILL BE A GREAT COUPLE !!! " Onew said and sat down again. " but Hyung.... I don't even know if she like me and... I don't want JooMin to hurt her.. " I said softly and look down on My hands
 
" oh right that JooMin.. But.. I think Jihye likes you too.. The way she looks at you is like more then a friend. " Onew said and tap his chin. " but.. JooMin is gonna be hard. She is hard headed and A TERRORIST ! " Onew shouted towards the end and look lost in thought 
 
" what should I do Hyung ? I really don't want Jihye to end up like Mihye.. " I said and bit my lips. " well that.. There's only one way to handle it and it's the best one ever ! " Onew said and smiled brightly.
 
 " what is it Hyung ?!?! " I said and lean in closer. " it is to.. Kill JooMin or maybe if you don't want to commit murder, slap her and make her go in coma ! " Onew said and stood up.
 
 " HYUNG ! That's crazy ! I won't kill that.. That person even though she is evil... " I said and stood up frowning deeply. 
 
" oh we'll.. Then there is only one thing I can say. " Onew said and look at me in the eye. 
 
" TOODLE ! IM OFF ! " Onew said and snatch his chicken before running into his room. " YAH HYUNG ! " I shouted and walk to the hallway. All I heard for a reply was a click which ment he locked the door. " HYUNGGGG !!!! " 
 
---------
HEYY ~ 
I know this is a short chapter ><
But well... 
HEHHEHE
Idk..
I gave already plan for the next chapter.
And.. Well.. It's getting interesting~
To me... 
LOL ! 
I CAN'T WAIT FOR 8 DEC !!!
IT'S SHINEE CONCERT ! 
AHHHHH
I wanna go SMTOWN too though 
AISH :(
Oh well...
Thanks for reading !!
hope you enjoyed it ~
Till next chapter ~ 
BYEBYE