Mihye. ( part 1 )

Dear Diary

 

( Taemin's POV )
 
She's back. The one who make my love one in coma. The one who did all sorts of brutal stuff to Mihye. The one who lost decided to change her target to hyung. The one who might be aiming my favourite Noona now. 
 
I'm never letting her do that. Ever. " Taemin ah.. " I look up and smiled slightly at Jihye Noona. " yeah ? " I answered and say up stright. " I .. Uhh.. Uhh.. I heard what happen to you in middle school from Jonghyun Oppa... Can you.. Tell me the whole story ? " Jihye asks and bit her lips. 
 
My smile flattered and I look down. " if you don't want to say its okay.. " I look back up at Jihye Noona and force a smile. " it's okay I will tell you everything. " I replied and begin the story. 
 
* flash back *
 
I skip into the school with my backpack slung on one shoulder and a banana milk in my hand. I smiled widely thinking about slowly drinking this packet of milk and sovouring the taste until class starts when I accidentally trip on my own feet and my banana milk slip from my hand and drop on the floor with the contents emptied out on the floor.
 
 " OMO ! " I shouted and pick up the empty can. I pouted and glared at the floor. " HOW DARE YOU SEPERATE ME AND MY BANANA MILK ! " I shouted at the floor and sigh.
 
 " hey.. Don't cry over spilt milk ! You can have mine ! " I look up and saw a mixture of pretty and cut girl looking at me with a banana milk in her hand offered out to me.
 
 For a moment, I forgot all about my spilt banana milk and all I could see was her. Her milky skin, soft pink lips, big natural eyes with a tint of twinkle in them, her pink cheeks and sharp pretty nose.
 
 My heart started beating quickly and I felt hotness on my cheeks. I stood up and push the banana milk back to her. " it's okay.. You drink it. " I said and stretch the back of my neck.
 
 She took my hand and place the banana milk in it before closing my hands and patting it. " nah.. It's okay you can have it ! I'm full anyway. " she said and smiled widely.
 
 I blush the the skin contact and held the milk tightly. " class is starting we better get to class ! " she said and wave abit before starting to walk away. " WAIT ! " I shouted up and ran towards her grabbing her wrist. " what's your name ? " I ask as she turn around to look at me.
 
 " I'm Jung Minhye. " she said and gave me her bright smile again which cause my heart to beat crazily. " I'm Lee Taemin. " I said and let go of her wrist. " I know that. Your the popular guy in our school right ? " she said and beamed at me.
 
 " R-right.. " I stuttered and felt my cheeks turning hot again. " I have to go now.. See you around maybe ? Taemin - sshi. " she said and walk away after waving to me. I look at her figure disappear and muttered to myself.
 
 " I have a feeling.. We are going to see each other more. I poke the straw into the banana milk and started drinking. Somehow it taste better then any other banana milk I HVE drank in my life. 
 
**********
 
" Taemin ! TAEMIN !! " I snap out of my thoughts and look up at Key hyung. " huh ? Yeah ? " I ask and say up. " I said.. Mihye is comming over soon ! " Key said and pointed to the door of the cafeteria.. Where Mihye is walking through. 
 
Towards us. * OMO ! * I shouted in my head and adjust my uniform. Pulled out my shirt alittle mess up my hair and loosen my tie. " what the hell are you doing Taemin ?! " Jonghyun hyung ask as he raised his eyebrow.
 
 " I'm showing Mihye my cool look ! " I said and change my face into a ' cool face ' . Onew laugh at my face and sigh. " Ahh Taemin the many things you will do to make Mihye like you. " I frown at onew hyung and pouted.
 
 " she will hear you hyung ! Shhhh ! " I said and put on my ' cool face again '. " hey guys ! " Mihye said and smile at us. " hey what's up babe. " I said and smirk.
 
 Mihye raised her eyebrow and the rest of SHINee started to burst out into laughter. " Taemin Oppa why are you doing ? " Mihye ask and bit her lips. And it seems that she is going to burst out laughing anytime soon from the way her eyes twitch.
 
 " nothing much.. What's so funny anyway ? " I ask and made my voice lower. " the rest of SHINee burst out laughing again this time including Mihye. " Oppa ! You are so funny !! " Mihye said and then Suddenly screamed. My head snap back to her and saw hot soup all over her uniform with the steam of the soup still comming out.
 
 " oops.. My bad. I guess I don't see your fat body there. " I heard someone said and notice JooMin standing beside Mihye with the tray of spilt hot soup and a smirk on her face. 
 
" OMO ! MIHYE ! " I shouted and ran over to Mihye trying to swipe away the hot soup. Not caring that it scorch my hand. " Oppa it's okay.. It's not that pain anyways.. " Mihye said and wince. 
 
I look up and saw Jonghyun and Minho coming with a pack of ice. I quickly grab the ice and put it gently on Mihye's stomach. " AHH ! " Mihye shouted and my heart squeeze seeing Mihye in pain.
 
 " bare with the pain Mihye.. I'm bring you to the nurse room. " I said and carried her up in bridal style. " oh please. Stop the act . It's not that hot anyway. " JooMin said and rolled her eyes. 
 
" YAH ! HOW DARE YOU SPILL HOT SOUP ON MU DONGSEANG ?! YOU WANT TO DIE ? " I herd key shout and turn around to look at JooMin. " you better don't do anything to Mihye again. Or you will regret. " I hissed and ran full speen to the nurse room.
 
-------
Hey ~ 
I'm taking a break on studies right now ~ so here's a chapter ! 
Another 6 more days and my exams will be OVERRR !!! 
YEAH ! 
The next chapter might be alittle sad. 
I know.. I really want to slap JooMin right now. Oh wait I can right. 
 
* slap JooMin's face. * " YAH ! WHY DID YOU DO THAT FOR ?! YOURE FREAKING SMUDGING MY MAKE UP. ! " JooMin shout and touch her face. " HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A YOU WNAT TO DIE ?! " I shouted. 
 
Okay.. HAHAHA ! I'm like talking to myself right now ._.
I'm going nuts .. Maybe I should stop studying for now. Alittle crazy up here. 
Okay I should stop my chatty chatty here. The next update should be tomorrow ! It's the continuation for today's so I guess I own you all a LONG LONG diary entry from Jihye eh ? 
Hehhe ~ 
Thanks for reading ! 
Hope you all enjoyed this chapter ! 
BYE ! (: